Pairings you want to see

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
You’re clearly offending because you decided to bring up Taews lakorn ratings. Clearly you were responding to her because @PrincessKarina was the only one talking about Taew. If you’re upset and are trying to be petty, be upfront about it lol there’s no need to sit here and act like you’re not bothered by some people’s opinions. You were obviously bothered by some people’s comments here if you took the time out of your day to go and take screenshots of Yayas lakorn rating as well as Taews lakorn ratings and compare the two lol Which btw I’m not sure why you chose most of the lower lakorn ratings of Taew’s because there are plentyyyy of big hits to choose from. I’m upfront about my opinions and have expressed them clearly before. You should be upfront about how you feel instead of trying to act like you care for Taew while at the same time try to insult her. Just be honest lol
Hahaha, so much negativity, hey it's christmas holiday, stay calm, be cool! To be honest I'm fangirling the YT's friendship. I saw Yaya and Taew who keep supporting or commenting on their IG and it's so cutttttttttttte. Whereas some immature fans like to make some fan wars that are completely useless, I see some fans who can still talk with their different point of view. We are all mature here right?

YT's friendship could be the best, maybe better than YK? I saw them being close and friendly since RS. See Taew has always been there to support Yaya when she won the TV GOLD AWARD.

:crybaby2::crybaby2: I CRY !!!!! :crybaby2::crybaby2:

If we can't share our point of views, I will have to leave you guys! Bye bye :thumbup:

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha, so much negativity, hey it's christmas holiday, stay calm, be cool! To be honest I'm fangirling the YT's friendship. I saw Yaya and Taew who keep supporting or commenting on their IG and it's so cutttttttttttte. Whereas some immature fans like to make some fan wars that are completely useless, I see some fans who can still talk with their different point of view. We are all mature here right?

YT's friendship could be the best, maybe better than YK? I saw them being close and friendly since RS. See Taew has always been there to support Yaya, I love her more and more! :)

If we can't share our point of views, I will have to leave you guys! Bye bye :thumbup:

it’s funny that you brought up the subject of immature fans cause the only one who started this was you by calling Taews lakorns a flop lol :) It seems to me like you have memory loss lol I’m calm actually. I was perfectly mature and never actually insulted Yaya. But you go ahead and try to put the blame on others okay ;)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Nope those three are not A-listers however Toey is making his way there. He has a pretty decent size fan base
Toey got lucky with his lakorn with Cheer. She has a stable fanbase. He needs another memorable lakorn to enable his A-list title. I honestly wasn't interested in him till The Cupid's series. Maybe his lakorn with Namtarn will be well received too.

--

How did it get so heated in here? :confused0:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Toey got lucky with his lakorn with Cheer. She has a stable fanbase. He needs another memorable lakorn to enable his A-list title. I honestly wasn't interested in him till The Cupid's series. Maybe his lakorn with Namtarn will be well received too.

--

Yeah he struck gold with his koojin with Cheer. Hopefully his next two lakorns with Namtarn and Mint do well. Him and Mint are pretty to look at together so I hope some of her fans become his fans as well. I would like to see him with other A-listers as well.

Lol it’s pretty obvious what caused it all

x0unerthanlater

Yeah he struck gold with his koojin with Cheer. Hopefully his next two lakorns with Namtarn and Mint do well. Him and Mint are pretty to look at together so I hope some of her fans become his fans as well. I would like to see him with other A-listers as well.

Lol it’s pretty obvious what caused it all
He's got the ideal Thai man look, tall, dark and handsome. With the right n'ek and good plot, the lakorn would do well. He seems to match n'eks that are older than him. I'm interested in the one with Mint. I haven't watched her lakorns in a while.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
He's got the ideal Thai man look, tall, dark and handsome. With the right n'ek and good plot, the lakorn would do well. He seems to match n'eks that are older than him. I'm interested in the one with Mint. I haven't watched her lakorns in a while.
Yeah I find Toey very handsome. His lakorn with Mint has an interesting storyline and I’m super exciting that Mint is his n’ek. Mint’s recent lakorns haven’t been my cup of tea so I’m glad she’s pairing with Toey. It’s a win win for me since I’m a fan of both

P

PrincessKarina

--

Lol. Toey is cute. I love his smile. Plus his acting is ok. He looks mature for his age so he sure matches the older girls like Janie, Jui, or Cheer. Lol. Uh like my girl @SuzieJ said it’s obvious about the sudden tensions in here! ;)

x0unerthanlater

There's a whole thread that triggered some ppl 5555... I was just in there and it was a mess. So yeah... This is the only other thread that's pretty active, hence the heat started rising in here suddenly.

I wonder if Toey would ever get to pair with Taew. She brings out the best of her p'eks. The ONLY Bomb lakorn I watched was with Taew. He did his greatest job in that one. And when I say greatest, I mean it was enough hard work that I finished it. 5555

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
There's a whole thread that triggered some ppl 5555... I was just in there and it was a mess. So yeah... This is the only other thread that's pretty active, hence the heat started rising in here suddenly.

I wonder if Toey would ever get to pair with Taew. She brings out the best of her p'eks. The ONLY Bomb lakorn I watched was with Taew. He did his greatest job in that one. And when I say greatest, I mean it was enough hard work that I finished it. 5555
I hope he could pair with Taew. Taew has prided up with almost all the A-listers except Great, Pope, and JMa. I would love to see Taew with Toey after she’s paired with those three. I wonder what type of storyline would fit them.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid

YT's friendship could be the best, maybe better than YK? I saw them being close and friendly since RS. See Taew has always been there to support Yaya, I love her more and more! :)

LOL thanks for the visuals! I like pictures, gifs, and stats! Much more better than listening to a broken record. :thumbup:

x0unerthanlater

I hope he could pair with Taew. Taew has prided up with almost all the A-listers except Great, Pope, and JMa. I would love to see Taew with Toey after she’s paired with those three. I wonder what type of storyline would fit them.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't she decline one with Pope? They would make a good pair though. Both are very professional and on the same level of skill in acting. I'd love to see them.

JMa needs to pair up with his whole gen. instead of the newbies, 5555 Poor guy. He's a good actor, just gets un-likeable roles.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't she decline one with Pope? They would make a good pair though. Both are very professional and on the same level of skill in acting. I'd love to see them.

JMa needs to pair up with his whole gen. instead of the newbies, 5555 Poor guy. He's a good actor, just gets un-likeable roles.
Yes she said the role wasn’t for her and didnt suit her but I think it’s because she’s super loyal to Act Art and decided to choose them instead. But I think they will have a chance to work together in the future hopefully. They are both big at Ch3 and lots of fans want to see them together. It’s just that it won’t be anytime soon cause Popes queue is full. It will only be soon if she gets cast in Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma with him

x0unerthanlater

Yes she said the role wasn’t for her and didnt suit her but I think it’s because she’s super loyal to Act Art and decided to choose them instead. But I think they will have a chance to work together in the future hopefully. They are both big at Ch3 and lots of fans want to see them together. It’s just that it won’t be anytime soon cause Popes queue is full. It will only be soon if she gets cast in Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma with him
She would be perfect for PYLGNM. I have HIGH expectations for it. Por and Ploy did excellent job. I hope they pick the right n'ek for Pope in that. I don't watch all of Taew's lakorns but I at least check them out first. She made me cry in Nakee... I still feel wounded from it...

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Poor JMa and Great are in the same boat right now. Always working with the newbies and getting mediocre scripts. Hopefully Greats next two lakorns are actually good. I’m actually happy he’s working with Kao though.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
She would be perfect for PYLGNM. I have HIGH expectations for it. Por and Ploy did excellent job. I hope they pick the right n'ek for Pope in that. I don't watch all of Taew's lakorns but I at least check them out first. She made me cry in Nakee... I still feel wounded from it...
Taew is one of my top picks for PYLGNM. I love that lakorn cause usually n’eks who are rich and hi-so are always bratty and rude but ploys character was actually very sweet and kind to everyone! It was very unique and well done. I’m hoping it’s a fresh and new pairing for Pope

x0unerthanlater

Poor JMa and Great are in the same boat right now. Always working with the newbies and getting mediocre scripts. Hopefully Greats next two lakorns are actually good. I’m actually happy he’s working with Kao though.
Gao is a cutie. I will check it out first, just for Great. He has always been my fav. but I don't always watch his lakorns because they're never interesting to me.

Taew is one of my top picks for PYLGNM. I love that lakorn cause usually n’eks who are rich and hi-so are always bratty and rude but ploys character was actually very sweet and kind to everyone! It was very unique and well done. I’m hoping it’s a fresh and new pairing for Pope
True. We'll pray it's Taew or someone as good. I'm just happy Pope has gotten his well deserve recognition. The best thing is that he remains humble.