Nadech and Namtarn
Pope and Kim
Nadech and Mint
James Ma and Bella
James Ji and Patricia
Nine and Patricia
Film and Vill
Mario and Yaya

And would love to see Kwan and Vill pair up with some channel 3 guys.

Pairing I would love to pair up again are

Bella and Mark
Yaya and Mark
Kim and Nadech
Vill and Toomtam
Patricia and Mark
Patricia and Nadech
Mew and Nadech

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Same I didn’t watch Mia 2018 or his current lakorn. But he’s super handsome
@KitKat516

I love Mia 2018. Only lakorn I fully enjoyed and finished

A very empowering lakorn.. don't be fool by the title....film character is Boss...Bee emote soo well. She is a Phoenix rises from the ashes on her own. Pk was NOT a prince charming who saves the day. He was a challenger who challenge her to do better and asked hard questions.

Her character growth is solely for herself and her child. It was never about a guy or fighting over a guy. Pk is goal. Swoon. It was realistic in the show of feelings and the process of it. They did well with that. They had awesome cute scenes but it was not the purpose. It was about a women who lost herself in the title of Mia....but she is more than that. She broke out of her shell but still maintain her core value and compassion. He got her thinking about who she is as an Individual. Not a Mia or mother but as herself Aruna. She's compassionate but didn't take any Sh*t (after her growth. Although before she was retort who she needed to). One of the most powerful scenes is when she fully confront pong. I was blown away at the rawness.

Very empowering ost too. It gets good starting ep7? I started it there and them skimmed 1-7.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
@KitKat516

I love Mia 2018. Only lakorn I fully enjoyed and finished

A very empowering lakorn.. don't be fool by the title....film character is Boss...Bee emote soo well. She is a Phoenix rises from the ashes on her own. Pk was NOT a prince charming who saves the day. He was a challenger who challenge her to do better and asked hard questions.

Her character growth is solely for herself and her child. It was never about a guy or fighting over a guy. Pk is goal. Swoon. It was realistic in the show of feelings and the process of it. They did well with that. They had awesome cute scenes but it was not the purpose. It was about a women who lost herself in the title of Mia....but she is more than that. She broke out of her shell but still maintain her core value and compassion. He got her thinking about who she is as an Individual. Not a Mia or mother but as herself Aruna. She's compassionate but didn't take any Sh*t (after her growth. Although before she was retort who she needed to). One of the most powerful scenes is when she fully confront pong. I was blown away at the rawness.

Very empowering ost too. It gets good starting ep7? I started it there and them skimmed 1-7.
I'll have to go back and watch it then. Thanks

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'll have to go back and watch it then. Thanks
Try it. It either will click or not. I started watching because I saw it clips of bee & film. And started when he showed up. Boss is straight fwd guy who calls it as is.

He called her out at a company retreat

Who are you?

Nk- a wife...a mother

No, who are you? Who is ARUNA?!

He pushes her out of her comfort zone to think and analyze

Nk misunderstood and thought he said for her to be a pity? Girl (car show model)

Pk; you crazy at your age

DEAD

It's a good noona romance. Her hair was eh after the transformation but it was tolerable. It was changed later on

Although...it was slow and longer...pong had some growth. I kind of like that fact...it made it more realistic. We don't really change overnight. There's a process in our emotions...how we deal with it...denial...realizing it and wanting to change for the right reasons

Most importantly * Self LOVE

Love the ost

To live
I have to fight on
As long as I am breathing
I need to continue on
For that heart that is still beating
I know there is still a sun

2nd ost

There use to be just me and you
Now it's just me

I will not let this love destroy me
I will not let yesterday make me sad
I will get up...I will get up

If I don't have you, I won't die

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Was Marie annoying though?
Yes but no more than other lakorns. She gets her natural karma and nobody is fooled by her "act". Pong gets his natural karma as well.

1 scene when Marie and bee spat..when shit fully hit the fan....wow...it was pretty good