Pairings you want to see

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I hope it’s soon too! Do you know how many lakorns Kim shoots at the same time? Only one or does she shoot 2 at the same time because I heard a rumor that she will have a lakorn with James Ma by LakornThai.
before she complete her studies she used to only have one but now she can do 2 , currently she is having the tik lakorn with but that lakorn doesn't have a fixed filming schedule most of the filming is one week or 2 week abroad then they stop they still has a lot to film my guess it will end filming by the middle of the year cause they need to wait for certain seasons to shoot and since now it's winter i believe they will film more

for the rumor with jma i won't say it's a weak rumor it's possible but am i happy about it ? no i'm not cause i wanted kim with a new pair i don't want her to fall in this fake koojin games , i would loved to hear a great/kim rumor a kim/ken T , a kim/toey , a kim/pon yeah don't be surprised i saw the pon guy and he quite handsome and ch3 need to be smart and upgrade him to primetime par'ek

Ele

sarNie Adult
I hope it’s soon too! Do you know how many lakorns Kim shoots at the same time? Only one or does she shoot 2 at the same time because I heard a rumor that she will have a lakorn with James Ma by LakornThai.
Right now, Kim shoots one with Tik. But no new or rumor with new lakorn yet. Where did you get that rumor? I hope it is not true because I want to see Kim pair with different actors not the same pair. I want to see a new fresh pairing, with Great please .

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Right now, Kim shoots one with Tik. But no new or rumor with new lakorn yet. Where did you get that rumor? I hope it is not true because I want to see Kim pair with different actors not the same pair. I want to see a new fresh pairing, with Great please .
The rumor is on pantip by kimmys FC. Also the fans were guessing that the title of the lakorn was Nam Klang Fai and Khun Da posted on her ig story and said that wasn’t the name of the lakorn and denied that it was that one but she didn’t deny that James Ma and Kimmy were pairing up again. Tbh I don’t think James Ma and Kimmy match with each other. I hope that Khun Da doesn’t pair them up again.

Ele

sarNie Adult
The rumor is on pantip by kimmys FC. Also the fans were guessing that the title of the lakorn was Nam Klang Fai and Khun Da posted on her ig story and said that wasn’t the name of the lakorn and denied that it was that one but she didn’t deny that James Ma and Kimmy were pairing up again. Tbh I don’t think James Ma and Kimmy match with each other. I hope that Khun Da doesn’t pair them up again.
They haven’t confirmed it officially yet, so there is still hope . Lets wait and see

P

PrincessKarina

Baifern is such a cutie pie! Would love for her to pair with JJ, Mark or JMA! ;)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Aww hopefully one day he's in a lakorn i find interesting so i can see whats all the fuse is about lol. Unfortunately Mia2018 was not my cup of tea. Mia anything doesnt catch my interest anymore. :(

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Aww hopefully one day he's in a lakorn i find interesting so i can see whats all the fuse is about lol. Unfortunately Mia2018 was not my cup of tea. Mia anything doesnt catch my interest anymore. :(
He’s in the new lakorn remake of Ning and Touch lakorn

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Same I didn’t watch Mia 2018 or his current lakorn. But he’s super handsome