Pairings you want to see

Discussion in 'Thai' started by erinhang, Oct 24, 2015.

1. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

before she complete her studies she used to only have one but now she can do 2 , currently she is having the tik lakorn with but that lakorn doesn't have a fixed filming schedule most of the filming is one week or 2 week abroad then they stop they still has a lot to film my guess it will end filming by the middle of the year cause they need to wait for certain seasons to shoot and since now it's winter i believe they will film more

for the rumor with jma i won't say it's a weak rumor it's possible but am i happy about it ? no i'm not cause i wanted kim with a new pair i don't want her to fall in this fake koojin games , i would loved to hear a great/kim rumor a kim/ken T , a kim/toey , a kim/pon yeah don't be surprised i saw the pon guy and he quite handsome and ch3 need to be smart and upgrade him to primetime par'ek

x0unerthanlater, SuzieJ and Ele like this.
  2. Ele

Ele sarNie Adult

Right now, Kim shoots one with Tik. But no new or rumor with new lakorn yet. Where did you get that rumor? I hope it is not true because I want to see Kim pair with different actors not the same pair. I want to see a new fresh pairing, with Great please .

SuzieJ likes this.
  3. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

The rumor is on pantip by kimmys FC. Also the fans were guessing that the title of the lakorn was Nam Klang Fai and Khun Da posted on her ig story and said that wasn’t the name of the lakorn and denied that it was that one but she didn’t deny that James Ma and Kimmy were pairing up again. Tbh I don’t think James Ma and Kimmy match with each other. I hope that Khun Da doesn’t pair them up again.

DaoRisa, alissaax, Ele and 1 other person like this.
  4. Ele

Ele sarNie Adult

They haven’t confirmed it officially yet, so there is still hope . Lets wait and see

DaoRisa and SuzieJ like this.
  5. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

6B99785F-629D-4E91-B8F1-9770D065C8B3.jpeg Man I would kill to see Weir with Ch3 actresses! Hope these two get a movie in the future together!

Cr. To @springrosa9

6. Aw! They look so good too! Weir is like Grate! Tall, dark and handsome! ;) Beautiful Taew.

KitKat516, x0unerthanlater and SuzieJ like this.
  7. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah Great and Weir are the dark skinned beauties in the Thai industry!

8. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Es is is also the dark beauty that ch7 keep ignoring.

Ntsuab-Ci, preetam and SuzieJ like this.
  9. Taew looks good with anyone! This is MY opinion only. Lol. I would love for Channel 7’s actors to work with Taew. Weir and Porsche! ;) Can we imagine a world of celebs crossing channels? Wow!

DaoRisa, shiela marie, Plutoh and 2 others like this.
  10. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Man sometimes I like the fact that actors from channels are divided and then sometimes I absolutely hate that they are divided lol

11. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

B4641CA8-2DCC-4E45-9DE8-3893C57AD2AA.jpeg I would love to see Baifern and Film pair up!

spanky, DaoRisa, preetam and 2 others like this.
  12. Baifern is such a cutie pie! Would love for her to pair with JJ, Mark or JMA! ;)

13. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Es is a cutie !

Koy123 likes this.
  14. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

This Film guy is so popular in Thailand.

15. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Ever since Mia 2018, he’s blown up

16. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I think Mia2018 was one of the top rated for ch OneHD in 2018. He was very charming in there.

spanky likes this.
  17. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Aww hopefully one day he's in a lakorn i find interesting so i can see whats all the fuse is about lol. Unfortunately Mia2018 was not my cup of tea. Mia anything doesnt catch my interest anymore. :(

SuzieJ likes this.
  18. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

He’s in the new lakorn remake of Ning and Touch lakorn

SuzieJ likes this.
  19. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

9AF90E91-DC98-468E-8CA7-FA8A4F398451.jpeg 2DD01529-74D1-4811-905E-72F2A31E3C62.jpeg omg, Patricia and Pon would make a beautiful couple! This is one couple I would like to see get pair up.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
    est.jpn, kjc1994, ella0411 and 5 others like this.
  20. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Same I didn’t watch Mia 2018 or his current lakorn. But he’s super handsome

Koy123 likes this.