Nong Mhiew Kiew Petch

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 12 Yodruk and Marisa is so sweet. so funny he love her when he's gay. Hope they are together at the end.

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
Louie's a cop and he goes around beating ppl up, so right there you know he is the bad guy!! Yeah, Yod he is no longer confused-he wants to be a man now!!

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Jompop is a jerk but I totally love this lakorn. There is not one episode that drag. I especially love Cee and Pinky they are so cute together. Episode 11 was so funny when he thought Pinky was pregnant and that she loves to have sex and episode 12 when they were mad at each other and then made up.

donna

sarNie Adult
man i kinda figured that he was the bad guy. i hope miew beats him up good! i don't want it to end yet but it looks like everything is just about to wrap up. i wonder if sila is going to accept that miew is phet? i hope so

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Jompop is a jerk but I totally love this lakorn. There is not one episode that drag. I especially love Cee and Pinky they are so cute together. Episode 11 was so funny when he thought Pinky was pregnant and that she loves to have sex and episode 12 when they were mad at each other and then made up.

lol yep that scene was funny also like when they were playing rock,paper,scissors and cee won and he was so happy but the winner get to go pinky so funny lol

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
man i kinda figured that he was the bad guy. i hope miew beats him up good! i don't want it to end yet but it looks like everything is just about to wrap up. i wonder if sila is going to accept that miew is phet? i hope so
MeH TOOH!!
Is It Kind Of WEird Tat Cee n Pinky lakron jux got on n then it like about to be over..its s o quick....
i don't wanty it to end either!!
N Yea i KInD Of FiGured Tat somepob was the bad guy..when i saw the cheeck when the guy was talkin on the ceel phone or sumthing

KTTMTS

sarNie Egg
LOL somehow i found it funny when yodruk said "ton tee gae tum marisa torng na, chun kit wa gae pen kon layl tumadar.. tae nee na... and then ekapol says..."aow... kao mee layl bab... pisade duay lor? hm?" and yodruk says.."saralayl ngai"

LOL ekapol's mental and innocent character was funny to me. LOL of course there were other scenes he did that was funny. but i just wanted to point this one out cuz in this car scene, the characters( Mhiew, Jompob, and Yordruk) were all being serious...tae ekapol kao tum bab mai roo arai a'... innocent mark mark loei. eieiei

vina_lek

yodruk is so cute! he's the same guy from the noon/paul lakorn. the peter guy is way, way, way cute, too. :wub:

vina_lek

lol girl. who are benz & jesse? i rarely know any of the actors' real names. :lol: when peter kissed pinky on the cheek, i thought it was sOooOo cute. 'tis a sad day when i'm adoring the villain. ;)

anyone know who sings the song which plays sometime during the lakorn? there's the golf-mike intro & ice-rose outro, & there's this other song sang by a guy.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea theres like a total of 5 songs play in there one g+m, aof+pat and the slow song by a guy and a girl and one song that aimee like cause of her dad lol vina peter = jesse and yodruk=benz thats they real name haha yep when jesse kiss pinky was so cute too bad she didnt like it lol only for cee

mai92

sarNie Adult
this is such an interesting lakorn as it goes...i think it is so funny how and cut how the peter dude kiss pinky on the cheek....he is so hot...cute also..

vina_lek

peter (jesse) is definitely my type, haha. i think i was just saying on the "leh kularb" thread how all the girls are hotter than the guys. it was very refreshing for me to see all these new cute guys in nong mhiew. ;)

vanida - do you by any chance know the song titles to the lakorn? i really like that one slow one sang by the guy. it's so... :spin:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
nope vina i dont know who sing the guy song but when the ost comes out we will know unless someone in here know the singer or recognize their voice agree such a good song and his voice so amazing i like the oldies song too haha nice beat and meaning