Nong Mhiew Kiew Petch

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just read from paujinjong webboard the people there read it from tv pool magazine they said that Cee Siwat & Pinky Savika will have a new la korn together called "Nang Meow Kearl Petch" for polyplus company. i'm sooo happy. :lol: finally they get to pair up together. i have been waiting when they will get to act together. i have been waiting for this couple for a long time. since i watch the show "fancy dont" that Cee came as a guest, he said he admire Pinky that she can dance well, and she send him a funny drawing picture of herself to the show to give to him, he has to dance in order to get her picture. he was cute. Yippee!! i'm happy Pinky has more la korns and with Cee yes!!!. i can't wait till they start filming and hope it air soon. :yahoo: from the title i would guess it's a comedy style la korn but i may be wrong.

Ana

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!! I WANTED CEE TO PAIR UP W/PINKY SO BAD B4!! THIS IS LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

THANK, TEEDEE :yahoo:

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
Thank for the news.. Love all polyplus lakorns..Agree with u that they look cute together :wub: ..Can't wait

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for sharing. I always wanted them to pair up and hopefully its a drama with a lot of sweet scenes.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
ooooohhhhhh i am so excited!!!! finally Pinky and Cee together!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

shubby

sarNie Adult
OMG!! are you serious? this is a dream came true..lolx...i love Cee and Pinky...now i get to see them pair up together..they gonna make one good couple...lolx..heheheh so is this gonna be drama, comedy or action???

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
thank you so much for thew news i hope its either drama/action but if its a comedy i wouldnt mind either.. comedies do have cute and funny scenes.. hehe i cannot wait for this lakorn.. cee is getting more and more popular each day!! horray for cee!! love him.. this is a dream come true im with you teedee ive always wanted them to pair up, they will be great onscreen together :wub:

Susie

sarNie Adult
SORRY TO SAY BUT I PERSONALLY THINK CEE IS WAY TOO GOOD FOR PINKY!! FROM MY OPINION NO TO OFFEND PINKY FANS. KWAN & CEE SHOULD PLAY ANOTHER LAKORN TOGETHER!!

Ana

sarNie Adult
Susie, u dun like Pinky? :lol:

I hardly watch Pinky lakorns. But I'm really looking foward to this lakorn. Pinky is pretty, they'll look cute 2gether!!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
AWWWWW we have some Pinky haters in here!!!! LOL. As for me, I just think she sooooo cute!!!! Loved her in the one lakorn with Arnus. hehhehheheh. I would love to see Cee with Amy in a lakorn together. Too bad that only one that they were in together is such a serious one. As for kwan.... let just say she should stick to HS lakorn for the time being. Anyways can't wait to see Pinky and Cee together. I hope the storyline is good.

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
I THINK CEE SO GOOD FOR PINK.. :S...HONESTLY DON'T WATCH CEE LAKORN..THE ONLY
REASON I AM GOING WATCH THIS ONE IS BECAUSE PINK AND THE OTHER WITH AUM THAT ALL...
AND MY OPIONION I DON'T THINK HE THAT GOOD ACTRO..