Nong Mhiew Kiew Petch

vina_lek

hey. thanks. yeah... i've to wait for the ost to come out to find out who. ;) they killed off my peter way too early. ^_^

Vanida

Save World Save Life
lol yea i think u, me and vina already say that like 10 times already haha *wink* hopefully he come back and kill yada and then die for real

vina_lek

reminds me. i should go do some screen captures of peter. heck knows when i'm going to see him in another lakorn. ;)

moilee

sarNie Adult
So, if someone killed Peter than he's not behind the whole thing. I wonder who's behind the whole thing. Let me take a guess....I think the killer would be this cop guy who claimed to love Amy's character and had exchange of heart for her younger sister. I just hope the younger sister didn't fall for that at the end. This copy guy didn't deserve anyone of them (Amy or Amy's sister).

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ummarin and may behind the whole thing no aimee's sister rodmay not fall for the cop since he told her to take the baby out and yodruk be the guy she get at the end

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
Can't wait for more of this and wonder how the ending will end like. Will Amy go back to her body or stay in Pinky's?? Looking forward to the end too, cuz Por?Aum's start right after this one!!

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
man peter died..lol..
he so kute ver y kute he was lookin good wearing black..
and i keep saying he don't desever to died cuz he to kute to died..lol..wow moew (the other one)
was crying n heartbreak when she knoe it was somepoo...man...well hope the end is good..love cee n pinky..n tat peter guy..LOL
:)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
man peter died..lol..
he so kute ver y kute he was lookin good wearing black..
and i keep saying he don't desever to died cuz he to kute to died..lol..wow moew (the other one)
was crying n heartbreak when she knoe it was somepoo...man...well hope the end is good..love cee n pinky..n tat peter guy..LOL
:)

agree :D its ending in 2 days sad miss pinky+cee

donna

sarNie Adult
i didn't know that phetnali is older than sila! i thought that they were about the same age. it was so funny when he called her pee and she got mad. she told him to call her nong phet and she called him pee sila. that was too cute!

the part where she kissed him on the cheek was cute too. it looked like he enjoyed her kissing. his expression was too happy?

man i'm in love with this lakorn. can't get enough of it! ;) ^_^

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea that was my fave scene too the waterfall where pinky kiss cee on the cheek telling him his mhiew wouldnt do this to him...petchnaree *wink*

donna

sarNie Adult
it looks like she will be able to go back into her old body. miew gets shot and then phet wakes up. plus the mae chee said that once the moon is over she will be able to go back into her old body. i don't know that meaning of the name that she called the moon. it was a full moon to me.

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
I thought she said that she'll be able to go back at a certain time of the full moon and if she misses it that she'll be stuck??