Nong Mhiew Kiew Petch

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
i love this series so funny, can't wait till this weekends eppisodes, Cee confesses his love for Pinky!!!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
hahahah i am still laughing about the lip thing lol

nangfa

sarNie Egg
cee wasn't confessing his love to pinky...cee was just getting ready to propose to the sister....by doing it with pinky first...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
cant wait to see episode 8 aimee's mom know her daughter isnt dead yet she slap rodmay face omg liking or be so close to her older sister bf so nasty and that jompop guy is so dumb a cop but try to rape someone LMAO and yea cee got hella piss at rodmay for being with jompop glad cee falling for pinky now.

donna

sarNie Adult
that was so cute the so called proposal scene. i was blushing for her.

the cop is an ass. how he gonna say that he loves phet but yet try to get with the sis? plus he rapes her too. eww that gross. the sis know that she likes it too. she got feeling for him to so that why she didn't get too mad cuz of it.

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with u Donna. I was hoping that Miew uncle would convert from gay to a real man and get with her little sis.

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
loved the proposal scenes!! soo sweet, too! I think phets fiance is a bad guy who is planning with yaddah anyways!! She did feel bad after he raped her, but when she was leaving he convinced her that he loves her!! She should have never went to see him in the first place anyways!! The three gang kids are hilarious with the spying and feel soo bad for cee when rotmay rejects him!! loving pinky's character in this lakorn, she's tough for a girl in here!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I like to watch when Pinky play action scenes, she fight really well. her punches and kicks are fun to watch. The scene the bad guy kiss her cheek is funny/cute. The bad guy is fallling for her because she save his life.heheh. but i still want to see more sweet scenes of her and Cee, hope they have more.

donna

sarNie Adult
man sila is so slow. miew was like did you use my expensive soap? he was like no. she said let me smell your cheeks and he let her. she was like i think you did. smell mine, it smells like this. he smelled her cheeks too. that was so cute! it like the roles were reversed or something. she said that if he was a girl that he would be pregnant by now. i agree! hehe ;)

her uncle is gonna change into a real man! that is so cool, hehe. he asked his gay friend to teach him how to be a real man, so funny. as the lakorn progresses, i am positive that phet ex is the worm in the office. i hope that he gets whooped by miew