Nong Mhiew Kiew Petch

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
omigosh!! episode10 was so cute. Pinky and Cee exchange kisses on the cheeks. :D They are so cute. He's such a dork doesn't realize they just kiss. heheh.

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
love eppy 10, soo many sweet scenes of them..and when he saw Peter propose he was a little jealous cuz he said she could've look for someone who was close to her!! Meaning him!!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea fave scene episode 10 cee and pinky kissing scene she just used the excuse he took her soap bar but really wanted to kiss cee lol

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
that was really cute, love that soap smellin scene!! Cee's like a child not knowing what just had happen, Pinky's so cute on that scene!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I agree that scene was so cute and mushy. I couldn't stop laughing and smiling. I'm going to use that trick one day haha.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
I agree that scene was so cute and mushy. I couldn't stop laughing and smiling. I'm going to use that trick one day haha.

:lol: yea tahts only that person goes to your bathroom haha he got blackeye from pinky couldnt think that she wanted to kiss him :p funny cee was like ok whos sniffing who cheek the soap lmao

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
man he cee look heartbreak by tat gurl..its was so sad....tat peter guy kind of kute..lol..
anyway it was so funny at peter house i think...lol...
wow..i love it so much!!!!!

Susie

sarNie Adult
wow i just finished the 7th eposide. yeah the practicing proposal scene was cute!!! phet's sister annoys the crap out me. CEE IS SO HOTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! i can't wait for that scene that u guys r talking about!!

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
I just watched the bit where rotmey gets slapped by her mother..she so deserved it. Poor Cee :(

Anyone know the song that was playing when he was running and screaming.. the heartbroken scene?!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
all the song in this lakorn is very good even the slow song that aimee's dad like lol

Vanida

Save World Save Life
cee and pinky such a hot couple ^_^ the last pix cee looks very funny with that yellow shirt probably b/c it show his arm and look like his yea lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yup cee and pinky look hott together.....sometimes i think he look cuter with pinky than with amy....no offence