Nong Mhiew Kiew Petch

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
HAHAHA lmfao! woaaah. On the performace of them singing Fight 4 you by Golf &Mike, did I just see Pinky bacck up on Cee? HAHAAHAH! (= Aw, i love the second ssong, & I LOOVEEE CEE'S VOICEEEEEEEEEEEEe omg. They were gettin close near the end, how cute (= If i was AMy i'll be mad &pretty jealous especially knowing Cee used to like Pinky. Whooooooooo! Anyways, Pinky is so much better than Amy K anyways, cee's current girlfrannd. Ugh, Never liked her w. him(= LOL

Ana

sarNie Adult
Thank You, Vandia!! I luv D/l and collecting Cee stuff..hehe..

Susie

sarNie Adult
hahahah i know i'm late but i just finished watching the 1st eposide. CEE IS SOOO FREAKEN HOT!!! like always i know. i thought the funnest part was the bathroom part& the part when he picked up the clothes from the ground!! he CAN dance!! can't wait 2 watch the 2nd epo.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
TrUe Tat vanida...
I LIke It ....
I Mean LOve It..
Its So Funny cee ThoughT Pinky Was a GhOsT..Lol..Or SumTHin..Lol..
Can't Stop LaUghiN...
I LOve CEE n PInkY!!

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Episode 6 is so good. Pinky and Cee are so adorable and it so romantic how they were feeding each other and the piggy back ride. I am so in love with this lakorn. Have not watch a channel 7 lakorn for so long and this one is one of the best so far in my opinion.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 6 is so cute and sweet,they got lost in the woods. Cee and Pinky is so cute.

donna

sarNie Adult
he gonna tell her that he loves her in the next epi. thats so cute! i love this lakorn. i am so hooked! they make suh a cute couple. mayber he should drop amy and try to hook up with pinky ;)

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
i love this drama!! so funnyyyy!! yeah the next eppy he confesses his love for pinky, i can't wait to see it too!!

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
the show looks likes lots of fun and i love seeing pinky and cee together.. hopefully someone will be nice enough to upload the episode when it airs.. thanks for sharing the pics