Nong Mhiew Kiew Petch

Vanida

Save World Save Life
before she was going die aimee saw the moon (pra jun sorgok) if she miss the moon she cant go back to her normal body she can only get back to her body if she seen that moon again but then again she die alot of times and never get a chance to go back since she has to go save her sister and mom

vina_lek

i'm kind of sad it's going to end soon but can't wait to see how it ends as well! i think this is the only pinky lakorn i've seen straight through besides that one w/ her & big.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
I think she's going to miss it and can't go back to her body, but stay in Meow's body. Also that she will realize that it doesn't matter what body she's in because she's still her. Remember what Machi ask her when she was telling her about the moon.

Susie

sarNie Adult
just finished eposide 12. the next eposide looks good cuz phet nary's mom&sister was captured&taken hostage. omg cee got shot in the preview! Cee is so hot!!!!!! can't wait!! Is Jamok Mod a talkshow???

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
ohh is tat jesse who lay peter..lol..j/w..maybe its not..lol..well man i can't belive its alomost over.. man on the prewview pinky got shot ..man when cee cry he so a hawtie..
love pinky n cee..

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
im gonna miss cee and pinky.. hopefully they have another lakorn together!!!! but does anyone know if
PINKY IS REALLY GONNA DIE
in the last episode? cuz from the preview from episode 17.. everyone's crying and they even pour her ashes into the ocean? im thinking this is just a set up by the police but im sorta doubting it too...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep.17 is so cute & so sweet the part they went to stay together at the house in countryside. Cee & Pinky is so cute. can't wait for the ending. the preview looks so good. hope she doesn't really died.

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
watchin the ending eppy right now!! Soo funny, Cee thinks he is dead when Pinky and Cee fall off the building!!