Mark Prin Bashes Mint Chalida and Her Mother...

Status
Not open for further replies.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I believe they just got done with the press conference, but idk.

Mark did admit that it was him who sent those messages. He hasn't talk to Mint and Mae May yet. I wonder when he will. 

fun said:
But Woody is still in hot waters. Maybe this scandal will lift him off the media and viewers lol
Sometimes, I dislike Woody because of his very personal questions that he asks these celebs. Seems like sometimes, he tried to expose all...and that could do a lot of damage.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Via Mark's IG. It was basically a live feed. I think it was streaming on Ch3 too. Im sitting here with my sis bf summing up some comments on there. I feel so bad bc he trying to watch the world cup.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
It has ended 30 minutes ago. It was a very brief press.  I saw bits and pieces, but Mark did apologize.  He also apologize to fans for causing frustration, and thank all for support him. I thought it was going to be longer, but it was short.  I am waiting for a clear possibly HD quality.  When he apologize, he was about to explain but the clip was cut off.  Anyways, I'm happy Mark is back to working normally.  Let's take this a lesson learned. :thumbsup:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Mark Prin held a press conference this morning. He admitted that he used strong words in Line about Mint's mother. He Wai(put his hands up) for Mint's mom to apologize. He apologizes to senior at ch3 and fans. He was hot-head & lost self-control. It was a long lasting on-going problem, due to misunderstanding between seniors until it became conflict. He's waiting for ch3 to set a meeting with Mint's mom to clear up the issue. He's not upset and understand the negative feedback. He accepts all the fault to himself. It's impossible to fix the past. But he'll do his best for present & future. Thank you for all the support and those remaining by his side.

roselovesice

Man! There's going to be this awkward tension even after they "make up". lol There's always bound to be an awkward tension. Hopefully everything works out for the better. 

Adora said:
I don't follow her or anyone else on Instagram, because I don't have an account. But alright, thank you. :)
Lol. It's alright. You should make one, though. It's very addicting. It's my go-to app first thing in the morning, during the day, and last at night. Lol. I have no life... :(

spanky

sarNie OldFart

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and today the final episode  well it was expected for me it's a good end for mark  he get the lesson i think when you are a knowen person you must watch out for your word in bad mood or good mood anyway this was very interesting and i think mark cleaned the public mess and had a good decision by keep his reason and not to expose all story this is the best way so as he sais to end this drama quikly now  he has  to clean the mess behind the door with mint and her mom without make it worse

byebye

sarNie OldFart
After reading his press con and saw the pictures I don't even know where to begin with Mark. If he was close to me I would have sat him down and try to explain the concept on being sincere when he's apologizing lol. It was actually funny but not in a good way. I think he has a hard time understanding that sometimes what you feel inside gives it away from the outside and boy did he really missed the mark on his apology.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
The sad thing about this is that Mint's the one getting bashed for ruining his reputation while Mark is getting praised for doing what he did and admitting to it. Smh. I hope Mint comes back strong and blows everyone out the water.      

fun

Expired Sarnie
It's good that he apologize but omgeez he didnt look or sound sincere. Poor Mark must have forgot his lines. His excuse is lame lol Now that I think of it, it would have been best if he kept his mouth shut. He couldn't contact Chalida lol dude you know her LINE ID!!! Or you have managers who can easily get that for you.

He should have pulled a Boy, cry. Boy didn't even defend himself, all he did was cry and apologize. Mark either needs to smarten up or get new manager because obviously they are not as great as he claims them to be.

roselovesice

Mark and his bad ways at answering interviews. Makes me laugh sometimes. ROFL Yeah, it's good that he apologized but he showed no remorse whatsoever. I mean, who apologizes while smiling? He's so bad! Haha! I understand that he wants to apologize first and foremost but dude, the first person you should be talking to is Mint and her mother before holding a press conference. I know he has her number and line ID too because he got a text from her once while getting interviewed, so i don't know what he (if he did) or other people are saying. I was hoping to see tears but whatever. Haha! 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mark looked like he just woke from his nap to do his conference as seen in the pictures. Oh more like he stayed up all night during those past few nights studying the scripts he was given. I can't bring myself to watch his conference and I will no longer support him (haven't done so since last year anyways), it's not like he cares Lmao As his former fan and supporter from day 1 haha more like day 2(PLR days), I cannot forgive this guy. #sorrynotsosorry

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I thought it was good that Mark came out and
admitted to everything. He also apologized too. He decided to keep the reasons to why he reacted that way on the down low, because he didn't want anything else to happen. At least he wasn't on denial, and said he wasnt the one who wrote it. People asked for him to come out and apologize, and do an interview. He did. We all know he suck at interview, so its not a surprise to see that the interview came out bad. Mint can come
out and said her parts too. Nobody is stopping her. She also have the right.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hhhhhhhh he was asked to apologize this hall mess start because he spoke to mint's mother with disrespectful way and in the common when you do that you have to apologize "sorry i was wrong" was he sincere or not that's another thing because i think he is not the type of person in real life like to hide his reaction he has a problem with them and obviously he had a big problem with them of course he wouldn't look sincere he just apologize for saying the rude words just for that 

Status
Not open for further replies.