Kongjuk Lai Dork Bua

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
thanks for the links. I just finish watching it. The lakorn is great i love it so much. Aum, Ice, and the other guy don't know his name but he will appear in epi are so cute.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i love the theme song!..Ice got a great voice

so far, its pretty interesting. cant wait to see tommrow's epi.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I watching the first episode in this morning. It's pretty good lakorn and I like it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks Youa

aum could cry lol. he makes it look so easy

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
This la korn is fun to watch.Aum look cute in here, i cried with him the scene he cried on his mom's grave, and especially turn on Ice's song just make it more sad. yep the boy can cried. he make it look easy to cried. yeah Ice has a great voice. love his voice. the song he sang in here is nice. there is also another song that was sang by Joy that was turn on the end of the la korn, i want to heard the whole song. Joy is cute & pretty in this la korn. she look younger. it's fun to watch when Aum+Joy argue. i'm cheering when they will fall in love. yay, next part get to see Ace. his character sound like a very sweet gentleman. i'll probably fall in love with his character.Ice's character is such a rich spoil kidish bully guy ,but i like that he love & try to protect his older sister(Joy), and i like that he and Joy have a loving siblings relationship. i can't wait for next part it will be more fun, Aum kiss Joy?! hehehe...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ace's character is cute. a sweet talker. After Joy said she is a straight forward person, he said he like a straight forward person and cute the scene he compliment her said she's pretty in every expression. hehehe. The girl(Ace's sister) that like Ice is weird&a bit funny, which he is so annoy by her, but kind of funny watching his scene with her though.The scene Aum kiss Joy,can't tell if he really did,i don't like it when camera block,i get irritated,but satisfying that she slap him 3 times. hehehe. Joy look pretty& cute in every scene in this la korn. Pitta gets on my nerves. i wish they would have get another girl for this role. i never like her acting. everything about her bugs the hell out of me. no offense to any of her fans though.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
The story kind of reminds me of the lakorn Aum did with Yard, forgot what it was called. He had daddy issues in there too, was a temple kid, the n'ek was a spoiled brat, always got picked on by the rich kids and a lot of preachy tones/moral/religious issues going on. I like this one better already though, looks like it'll have more romance and I do like Joy better than Yard.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
i dont like pitta's character either... she annoys me, she always tries to step up and defend but in the end its nothing

i like ice with ace's sister... shes insane but they are cute together because ice is how that girl is when hes around pitta but i wish he would start liking ace's sister instead.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the Joy&Aum picture tinah. they look so cute.next episode we will get to see this scene. yeah Ice should at least be nicer to Ace's sister. she's cutier than Pitta.Pitta character annoys the hell out of me too ,especially her playing it make it worse, if it was some other actress playing this character maybe it wouldn't be this annoying to watch.

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
I'm loving this lakorn..Aum A. is sooo cute and so freakin hot haha :wub: and he can realli cry...can't wait for Aum and Joy to like eachother..and i love the songs in this lakorn too..Ice voice is soo great..wish he wasn't so spoiled in this lakorn haha..but yah i dont realli like Pitta too..anyways can't wait to watch the rest...i hope he doesn't become a monk at the end..does anyone know the ending?