Kongjuk Lai Dork Bua

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Aum and Joy are so cute. They make a cute match. I hope they will get to pair up again. The scene they in the woods are so cute. I like a lot of scenes such as:He hold her hand running, He gave her a piggy back ride. She got scare of the elephant sound and hug him and he take her to sleep,help her lay down on the banana leave against the rock and cover her with his shirt, He feed her potato. . She try to get her drawing back from him,All these scenes are so cute.. The song Joy sang in this la korn is sad. She sang it well, I can heard the sadness and pain in her voice which is the character she's portraying in the song.

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
i keep falling asleep on the lakorn i have to go back and watch all those cute scenes ^^ ice...i find him extremely unattractive when he's talking. his character's suppose to be spoiled, but it's in a very annoying way.

vina_lek

ICE is really doing a good job I think, b/c I just want to strangle his character. :loool:

I really like ACE's character a lot -- sweet, nice guy. Aum & Chatchai... just whoa! They are like the pros. Joy is definitely a veteran but wish she had a better character to play for her skills.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Did Aum and Joy play in another lakorn together? I thought they did but I can't remember what the name of the lakorn was.

I'm so loving this lakorn! Aum and Chatchai are doing great!!! Of course, Joy is good as always. Ice isnt' so bad either although I want to choke his character at times. His voice is great. Does anyone know if the OST is uploaded in the BM section?

fan

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone know if the OST is uploaded in the BM section?

i just uploaded it for you :D

i dont have joy's song and im gunna try and get the 3rd song also by ice up tonight tho hopefully it works

edit: i added the 3rd song that hasnt fully played in the lakorn yet but you might have heard a little bit of it during the scene when pitta asks aum to marry her its called Jai Chum Chum

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i just uploaded it for you :D

i dont have joy's song and im gunna try and get the 3rd song also by ice up tonight tho hopefully it works

edit: i added the 3rd song that hasnt fully played in the lakorn yet but you might have heard a little bit of it during the scene when pitta asks aum to marry her its called Jai Chum Chum
OMG, thanks so much!!!

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
OMG...wat's happening...i hope aum doesn't get hurt...and why is he a monk?? I want him to get Joy at the end..they are so cute together~

tinah

sarNie Coma
The woman who plays Chatchai secret lover is hott too. lol
totally agree. so beautiful too!..shes one of the older nang rais that just came back on screen. her name is Wanisa

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Will Aum and Joy end up together in the end???? I hope so...the ending previews make it so discouraging.

vina_lek

yep. wanisa is really pretty and looks really familiar to me. anyone know what other lakorns she has played in?

so is Ice going to get the girl he likes? that's going to be interesting to see.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the last lakorn i saw her in was with Vicky/Chai. forgot the title, but she was really beautiful in there too and wasn't too thin like now.

vina_lek

aw... Ace is trying to "R" Joy? No way. Yeah. His character is really nice. So he must be upset, drunk or someone said something to brainwash him... I don't know.... :blink:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i was surprise when i saw this picture too. i thought he was a nice guy too ,but from the news he was mad/jealous see Joy with Aum and he was holding her, but i understand Ace's character he love Joy a lot and they are marry already even though he know she doesn't love him but it's those guy pride thing when you see your wife with another guy you can't help it and loose your mind and become violence, even though he's a nice guy but love make people go crazy, can turn you from a good person to a bad person . from the long summary i read he didn't do anything to her. because he know she love Aum. i guess they change it and make her get rape by Ace. but i am not mad because i like Ace too.i can't wait to see this scene. so i guess maybe she and Aum won't get together at the end and he become a monk. will she get rape by Ace and will she and Aum get together at the end? we'll have to wait and see.