Kongjuk Lai Dork Bua

fan

sarNie Juvenile
this lakorn is good but i don't like ice, he is sooooooo mean
haha someone has to be the bad guy! but if he makes u hate him that means hes doing a good job :yahoo:

i think chatchai is pretty bad to.... i dont know which one is worse

chatchai does some pretty horrible things but its for a good reason

ice is bad because hes a retarded kid that doesnt know how to grow up

last nights ep was cute between joy and aum cant wait to see todays

vina_lek

awwww... aum & joy! sorry i'm really all late and stuff. is this being uploading in the BM section at all? :unsure:

tinah

sarNie Coma
awwww... aum & joy! sorry i'm really all late and stuff. is this being uploading in the BM section at all? :unsure:
yeh, it is.

seems like all 3 guys in here stands out more than the ladies lol.

im behind right now. only saw tape 1

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Well the story definitely focuses more on Aum/Chatchai than anyone. Those 2 are good together and separate. Ice is your usual spoiled brat with a mean streak, nothing special. Aum/Joy has great chem but Pitta doesn't have much to do but sulk. I like it and it doesn't drag too much.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the pictures tinah, i can't wait for this scenes, looks sweet. Joy look cute+pretty in this la korn. Aum is cute too. they make a cute match. Ace's character is so sweet ,such a gentleman. he's cute too.Ice is so bad but i don't hate him though, he look more like a spoil boy who doesn't grow up and wants to win. it would have been better if the la korn was focus more on Joy+Aum, than Aum+Chartchai. but still interesting to watch. i like it. i like all 3 guys:Aum,Ace,Ice they all look cute with Joy.

kermint

sarNie Adult
how is it this lakorn now? i hadn't watch last week all episodes. will watch the last episode tomorrow or some time

moilee

sarNie Adult
Well...I thought I give it a chance by watching tape #2 (it's free for me 'cause I rented more than five tapes). It's a definitely "no, no" for me. What's happened to Joy? Since when she decided to take meaningless character. She's so old and chubby in this lakorn (liked the one she played opposite Chakrit...also I skipped this one too). I don't know people claimed that Aum's cute...I don't see it...maybe he's short like someone mentioned up there. Anyways, I'm looking forward to see his "Jam Ler Rak" with Aff....because she's fresh and very cute. And I believe this will be a love&revenge drama. This lakorn will finally give Aum a chance to see how's his acting going to be. If he acts good than this will be his chance to become famous like some new pr'engs. For Aff, she's a good actress and she will nail this one as the first time leading lady in her up coming lakorn or lakorns. Oops...sorry that I'm off another topic here.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think Aum already proven to be a great actor in the lakorn "lom huan" and he won an award for that :) also, his role in "sood ruk.." was great too. to me, he's consider an a-lister. It's great that the channel is finally seeing his talents, notice that hes been given bigger/better roles now. i'm hoping his fame and Affs will skyrocket after JLR

anyways. this lakorn is moving at a fast pace! its getting so interesting

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i think Aum already proven to be a great actor in the lakorn "lom huan" and he won an award for that :) also, his role in "sood ruk.." was great too. to me, he's consider an a-lister. It's great that the channel is finally seeing his talents, notice that hes been given bigger/better roles now. i'm hoping his fame and Affs will skyrocket after JLR

anyways. this lakorn is moving at a fast pace! its getting so interesting
I agree with you 100%. I also like the fact that he chooses a lot of serious or life lakorns. Makes it worth watching ever more!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
my dad even likes him lol. He normally doesn't cry that easily while watching a lakorn, but when he saw "sood ruk" and this lakorn, he cried for Aum. some actors could act,but they arent that great at crying unlike Aum, he makes it look so easy

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
my dad even likes him lol. He normally doesn't cry that easily while watching a lakorn, but when he saw "sood ruk" and this lakorn, he cried for Aum. some actors could act,but they arent that great at crying unlike Aum, he makes it look so easy
Yeah, in Sood Ruk my mum and uncle cried...Aum can definately cry!