Kongjuk Lai Dork Bua

vina_lek

I definitely noticed Ace's new hairstyle, too. I'm not sure if it was the same way in Kaew Ta Pee. Before, his hair was longer -- almost shoulder length.

agh.. Ice's couple. :wub: They are so cute, & Ace's(his character) whole family is too nice. The way his little sister left was just too endearing!

tinah

sarNie Coma
@ thaidramafan, it said "Sood tae fah.." will be replacing this on the 23rd. if so, thats so long. i wonder if they extend this or something

Ace hair was longer in "kaew ta pee" i dont know, but i think he suits the long hair rather than short. he looks more cuter. hehe

fan

sarNie Juvenile
its overrrrr!!!!! :(

im sorry i ever doubted the ending to the lakorn.... i thought 1 episode wouldnt be enough to cover what they had to cover without feeling like it was rushed... boy was i wrong

definitely an excellent ending, i really love how they didnt need to clarify things between Aum and Joy

two major thumbs up for the entire lakorn one of my favorites now... to bad its not getting any recognition

tinah

sarNie Coma
so did aum/joy end up togetther??..wow, it ended already.

i also wish it got more recognition. the cast did a great job and the storyline itself is good.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
they did get together but not in the usual way

honestly i dont remember them speaking a single word to one another through the whole episode, but in the end they are together :yahoo:

yea it definitely was a great storyline, the acting was great and the directing as well excellent job all around but because its not namnao people dont care for it which totally sucks but what can you do right?

tinah

sarNie Coma
this is a life drama and viewers tend to like more of the kiss/slap, namnao drama like you said fan.

but oh well, i thought it was a good lakorn. cant wait to see how it wraped up.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The ending was very disappointing to me. At least let Joy&Aum talk together, they didn't even say one word to eachother. To me,It didn't really meant that they end up together,they were just together as well as other people also there as well. I think he should have been a monk forever and Joy end up with Ace would have been a better ending for me because Ace is a sweet gentleman it won't be hard for Joy to fall in love with him, the ending doesn't necessary have to be nang eak and pra eak have to end up together, she can end up with the supporting actor,would be a interesting twist. Joy has more sweet scenes with Ace than Aum. Even the ending, Joy&Ace hug, which was a cute scene. I like Ace character more in here and he look cutier with Joy too.

vina_lek

I do agree that Ace is just uber cute in this lakorn. The whole cast did such a fantastic job!!! chatchai!! whoa!

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
Thought this lakorn is great too...they should have gotten more recognition...the whole cast did a great job..and I just love Aum..such a great actor and a hot one too haha~

tinah

sarNie Coma
dang, the ending was really sad. even though aum/joy were together but i dont think it ment they end up with eachother cuz its not about them. its about aum and chatchai

i think aum resembles chatchai. hes such a great actor

Susie

sarNie Adult
omg was the ending a twist or what?? i feel sorry for that one lady who became supposebly crazy!! that man is crazy when he tried to kill the monk!! the ending could of been better!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This was one crazy lakorn, Aum had to be a monk, and he shaved his head, oh well he's still hot even as a monk :wacko: