Kongjuk Lai Dork Bua

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
WHOA! ACE! wow...man, I'm not gonna watch if they don't end up together! lakorns where the pr'nangs don't end up together breaks my heart...but I might just continue cause I love ice too much even though he's the biggest jerkface ever...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah from the pictures it looks like he stop because she cried. i guess he got a hold of himself. and got his senses back. darn it! hehehehe..now rooting will Joy and Aum end up happy together or he became a monk. but still shock that Ace's character attempt to rape Joy because all along he was a gentlman never thought he would do this but then again he's just a guy who is a human being which in reality these kind of things happen when you get so jealous over someone you love.

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
yep. wanisa is really pretty and looks really familiar to me. anyone know what other lakorns she has played in?

so is Ice going to get the girl he likes? that's going to be interesting to see.
I think she was also in Roy Lae Saneh Rai. How old is Wanisa?

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
no, she wasnt in royleh
My apology. But I swear the check that was in the plot with Tik's aunt looks so much like her!

And thanks, celestialxangel for the OST, I really love Ice's opening song. I feel no sympathy for his family atm. lol

I am really impressed with Chatchai's character. Prom is a REAL devil's advocate.

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Wanisa was in many lakorns but I don't really remember. The only one I remember her in for sure was the lakorn with Vicky and Chai. she was nice in this lakorn but most lakorns, she is nang rai

fan

sarNie Juvenile
what episode is Ace goin to try to R Joy?
i think they will get married in tonights episode so if its not at the end of tonights then it should be around the beginning of the next (ep 15) since its scheduled to end either the 15th or the 16th

last nights episode was so sad for aum, joy, and ice :(

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just got tape 7 a few days ago, but my mom watched it before me and she return it, so now i dont know what happen.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 14. Ace is so sweet. Love his character, He fit to play a gentleman character. I want him to end up with Joy at the end. He's so cute. I don't get why he doesn't get to play as pra aek anymore, he's a good actor and very cute too. I like him. Sad there is only 2 episode left, I hope there will be more sweet scenes of him and Joy.

vina_lek

awww...yeah. I think Ace is really cute. I like him a lot.

All the characters are actually doing a really good job. It's hard for me to pick a favorite. I'm really liking the Ice couple. It's so cute!