Kongjuk Lai Dork Bua

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks tinah for the teaser. it looks good. i can't wait to see it. Joy and Aum look cute together.

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the teaser. I'm so excited to see this.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
Manee Din is still on the schedule for the whole weekend 4- 6 so i think Gong Jak won't be airing till the following weekend

i hope the schedule is wrong thooo

kermint

sarNie Adult
Manee Din is still on the schedule for the whole weekend 4- 6 so i think Gong Jak won't be airing till the following weekend

i hope the schedule is wrong thooo
hahaha i think so maybe the schedule is wrong too. i so confusing now hahahaha let see what happen to this weekend coming.

i saw the teaser it sounds good.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I'm looking forward to it. Teaser looks good. I didn't even realize Chatchai was in it along with Pitta. Kind of weird considering Chatchai/Joy was paired up earlier.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
yea... theres some confusion with the actual air date since channel 3 never came out and said anything

but there were 3 fanclubs with 3 different dates

but i just found out that a newspaper has the air date as the 12th

(but im still secretly hoping for the 5th haha)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Oh man! I can't wait to watch this. I love Joy's acting and of course Chatchai. He's so darn good in every role. From young to old, he's still the man!

Thanks for the summaries, teedee!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i love chatchai; he was sooo cute when he was younger and still is...

anyone remember watching a 1 tape movie with him and that one girl ummm what is her name gosh cant think of but she went back in time through a mirror??? they did a lakorn with saranyu and sirium? i love that movie and he was soo handsome in those old boran clothing...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i was watching star show; found out that he sang before. wow, i didnt know that. he sound good too...

i never seen prissana with him and lalita; i want to see...