Kongjuk Lai Dork Bua

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i love joy!! one of my few favorite n'ek...i'm very picky with my actors/actresses, so i don't have many favorites..but Joy's one of them!!! yay!!! and aum..he's ok..and Ice!!! aww..but he's too cute to be the bad guy..welp, as long as i get to see him, guess it's okay..can't wait!

~edit~

hehe..i own page 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dances*

tinah

sarNie Coma
i want Ace to be the bad guy..but if he is good..then i hope he gets with someone :D aum and joy is gonna be an interesting pair..im glad shes working with different actors..i wonder why she hasnt been paired up with Ken yet..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Dude I'm Still Wondering Who Aum S is hahah lol =x im so slow .... but Joy S. Yay -___-
but man whoever Aum S. is I hope he not old .. they are in the habit of pairing Joy With old pra'eks wai is that??!! lol =x

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol..KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, you dont have to worry about Aum A being old..cuz i think hes around 26-27 years old..and hes HOT

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL tinah! thanks :p lol and OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats him omg hot fo realz man this is awesome!! but I wonder how they would pair up ... hehehe

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol..yeh hes hot..hes a great actor too so no worries..i just found out hes 25 years old..

hopefully him and joy will have chemisty.. :D

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the great news, Tinah. Oooh...Aum and Joy would make a lovely couple!! Both are my favorites and they are truely talented. I can't wait for more details. Yay!! There's just so many wonderful lakorns from Channel 3 and so little time. LOL. How will I ever catch up? Heheh...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yay hot guy for Joy... man but I wish they would pair her up with one of the more common pra'eks ....I would love to see how that works but Aum A man he a sweetheart I think it awesome they finally pair I think Joy can have chem with anyone she acts with ... like Paul i thought i would onli see chem btwn him and Bua but when i saw rachanee morlum it was like whoa =x lol

and with chatchai too heheh lol =x

tinah

sarNie Coma
Joy has chemisty with alot of her co star..i didnt think she was gonna have chemistry with paul/chatchai but she did..she makes the lakorn so entertaining..

oh yeh they are gonna start filming beginning of Nov..so we're probaly gonna see pix from the opening ceremony soon! :yahoo:

Thanks for sharing the great news, Tinah. Oooh...Aum and Joy would make a lovely couple!! Both are my favorites and they are truely talented. I can't wait for more details. Yay!! There's just so many wonderful lakorns from Channel 3 and so little time. LOL. How will I ever catch up? Heheh...
:lol: i know..so many anticipating lakorns coming out..i cant keep track

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
update news: in the la korn Joy&Aump doesn't like eachother since they first met. but of course they later fell in love. Nok Chatchai play as Aump's dad. i wonder who are the other nang aeks because there is Ace & Ice too. which i like both of them. i'm so happy.Joy really play in this la korn. finally she get to pair up with Aump. i have been waiting when they will get to play together. there is lots of actores&actress which will be fun to watch. pra aek and nang aek argue often is fun to watch but hope they have a lot of sweet cute scenes too. i can't wait to see it. Joy and Aump are both good actress&actor they will play their character well.

tinah

sarNie Coma
update news: in the la korn Joy&Aump doesn't like eachother since they first met. but of course they later fell in love. Nok Chatchai play as Aump's dad. i wonder who are the other nang aeks because there is Ace & Ice too. which i like both of them. i'm so happy.Joy really play in this la korn. finally she get to pair up with Aump. i have been waiting when they will get to play together. there is lots of actores&actress which will be fun to watch. pra aek and nang aek argue often is fun to watch but hope they have a lot of sweet cute scenes too. i can't wait to see it. Joy and Aump are both good actress&actor they will play their character well.
wow thats for the update teedee!..i so cant wait to see this..finally Joy is working with better actors..Nok playing a father role now?..lol..Pitta is also in here so I think shes gonna get w/Ace..cuz Ice will be playing the villian. oh yeh they started filming since the 3rd of this month :D i hope we get to see the opening ceremony soon

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wanisa is gonna be the n'rai in this lakorn and she will playing a mother role. In here she will be marry to an old man with two kids. I'm glad shes back on screen
thanx melanie for the news

I'm thinking the old man she will be marry to is Chatchai.lol

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
cant waitttttt !
wooooooooooohooooooooooooo!
more lakorn of joyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
such a hot and pretyyyy coupleeeee !
and ice is the villian toOoOO! :D
thanks so much <3

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
i love it when the n'ek and p'ek hate it each other and argue at first...it always cracks me up..and i also love wanisa as n'rai..i think she's so gorgeous with an incredible body!

shubby

sarNie Adult
OMG!! AUm A..is on the roll..he have so many lakorn out...that's good..cus he deserve it..he's the hottest actor for CH 3 lakorn...can't wait...this must be a good lakorn hehhehe...thanks

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
man..i really want to see pics of the both of them together..i love them both..but i'm not sure how they will look together.

tinah

sarNie Coma
they began shooting already..

Joy is playing a rich girl and as for Aum, his chracter will probaly be poor since he lives in the temple..

thanx nat calla for the news