Kongjuk Lai Dork Bua

kermint

sarNie Adult
yeah. thanks for sharing the pic. they're look cute. me too. i can't wait to see this lakorn too. man how cute Nok's Aum's dad.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay!..cant wait til the 5th

Joy & Ace is getting marry

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Wait, they're getting married?!? More info please! I'm getting confused. I thought Aum was the pra'ek.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
From the summary that i read...there was a part Chartchai hire people to kidnaped Joy to the house in the woods. but he didn't mean to kidnap her he didn't know that she was her mom's daughter ,he wanted her mom to give him this land,well after he saw that it was her he was shock because he know it's the girl that his son(Aum) love . then Aum came to save Joy, Chartchai ran off. Aum+Joy ran away far, was safe. she step on sharp stick her foot bleed so he has to carry her walk thru the woods and he took good care of her, then later she got sick so they have to find a place to sleep over night. this is the moment she see that he is really a sweet guy and know that she has fallen in love with him with all her heart. because before they hide their feelings. he think he's not suitable for her because he's poor and she's rich and she has Ace-a rich,nice,educated guy that her mom arrange for her to get with. and their were misunderstanding between them etc...i hope there will be a twist on her wedding day with Ace if not then it wil s u c k that nang aek got marry to another guy. but hopefully she and pra aek will end up together at the end.

tinah

sarNie Coma
From the summary that i read...there was a part Chartchai hire people to kidnaped Joy to the house in the woods. but he didn't mean to kidnap her he didn't know that she was her mom's daughter ,he wanted her mom to give him this land,well after he saw that it was her he was shock because he know it's the girl that his son(Aum) love . then Aum came to save Joy, Chartchai ran off. Aum+Joy ran away far, was safe. she step on sharp stick her foot bleed so he has to carry her walk thru the woods and he took good care of her, then later she got sick so they have to find a place to sleep over night. this is the moment she see that he is really a sweet guy and know that she has fallen in love with him with all her heart. because before they hide their feelings. he think he's not suitable for her because he's poor and she's rich and she has Ace-a rich,nice,educated guy that her mom arrange for her to get with. and their were misunderstanding between them etc...i hope there will be a twist on her wedding day with Ace if not then it wil s u c k that nang aek got marry to another guy. but hopefully she and pra aek will end up together at the end.
wow thanks for the brief summary teedee!!..sounds exciting already. Aum/Joy is gonna be in the woods together. oh, i didnt know Chatchais bad in here.

I'm sure theres a twist to the wedding.

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the summary teedee. It makes me that much more anxious to watch this lakorn.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
o.k. continue with the summary:
After Joy's dad became handicap because someone try to kill him. her mom got backstab and became bankruptcy. Joy's family owe a lot of debts. while Aum got rich because he got a lot of wills from his aunt. he try to explain and help her but she won't accept his help, she want to find a way to help her family herself. she broke the engagement with Ace because she doesn't want to marry him just for him to help pay off her family's debts. her mom got mad at her and ashamed that people make fun of them being in debts, so she try to kill herself, so Joy decided to marry Ace so her mom won't kill herself. Ace know Joy love Aum but he want to help her, so he promise after they are marry he won't touch her without her willingness. afterward Joy suffer and in pain so much ,especially everytime she is close to Aum she control herself not to love him. Chartchai was going to shoot the monk but Aum ran and block and got shot. Chartchai thought he had kill his own son,and ran off and shot himself dead. Joy came to visit Aum in the hospital and was crying, sad he was unconscious. her mom,her brother,and Ace came and saw and understand how much she love Aum. so Ace decided to divorce with her. Aum came to see Joy's mom to ask her for Joy to marry him and he will give her all his property that he have but her mom said money is not important but just that he promise he will love and take care of Joy is enough. Joy and Aum got blessing from her mom, they promise they will love eachother and be good people. the summary is longer but i just skip to Joy and Aum part. before Aum and Joy ended up together there were many things that happen in their life which make them misunderstood and became farther apart.
here is the link to go read the whole summary for those who want to read more but it's in Thai:
http://www2.thaitv3.com/board/index.php?sh...1156&st=300

tinah

sarNie Coma
so Ace and Joy really got married. i thought there would be a twist to it but guess not lol

good to know that Aum became rich. gosh, Chatchai is so evil. he tried to kill the monk?..

thanks teedee!

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for posting some pics. I am so excited for this one! Especially because Joy is in it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
more sc from the teaser! it looks intense but aww look at aum/joy :wub:

chatchai looks handsome as the vilian

credit to ปลายฝน*ต้นหนาว @ tv3