Kom Ruk Kom Sanae ha (ITV - Polyplus)

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
Why do they drag this lakorn so much. I think it should end by now, this is a really long one and it's getting no where. Pra'ek should have done more with Ingfah after he found out the truth about her and his brother but he didn't. :( there's too much problems and they don't seem to stop but keep on coming. but i still want to see how everything will go about.

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
lol...this lakorn should've been a sitcom....

overall..the lakorn is good....i mean it drags but each eps. are like 30 min long...i'm still gonna watch it...even if it's 200 eps...lol..just to see rotmey and wan together....i love those two... =]

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Well it's ending tomorrow rite??? For a fact i know they filmed the ending, i just don't know if the episode for tomorrow is the ending. I mean how can they wrap it up in a 4:15-5:05pm time slot which is only 50 mins?

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
It's like the neverending lakorn! I love Wan & Rotmey together but the plot sucks! At least there were sweet scenes and intense scenes of them together. Love those! They need to star in another lakorn together but with a better plot!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm pretty sure this lakorn will wrap up if not this weekend then next... because........... ummm lol I dunno it just seems like it would lol

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Oh i have IPTV Drama and they air this lakorns on mondays and tuesdays. So yup...rite now i'm waiting for it to air at 4:15 and time is going by so slow.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Uhh ohh guys...i think i have a huge problem now.....even miss Tina Fabulous wouldnt be able to help....... i think i've fallen for p'Wan :spin: ..........i want him :wub: now :loool: :arrg: :yahoo:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
HAHAHAHAHHHAAH!!!! i was like that when i watch it tooo......but it drags tooo much...kind of give up on it...but not Wan ...HAHAH love his voice.....They are so cute together!!!!!

little summary please.....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
OMFG Infah and her mom are such Eff**in B***tches!! They gave Bua "Yar Karp Luerd" and she's in the hospital at the end of the epiosde they are in critical condition and don't know if the baby will make it ... and in the next episode I think Ingfah sees the DNA results and looks like Burin's Company is going down under and Aleena is ready to leave him GrRRR man this so urgh I wanna slap the eff out of Ingfah and her mother i

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol latest episode sounds bad hehe the nang'rai's moments -_-
I'm giving up, when it ends I'll watch the ending first ^^

Thanks Tina for the updates hehe

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
-_-.. when is this going to end?? i stopped watching months ago.. and jst waiting for then last epi nows..rotmey's otherlakorn started after this aired and finished before it too.. <_<

cecilia

Staff member
^hahah..lil beckie..youre too funny..but true..the other one end already..for christ sake..
i'll just wait til it end and then download it to watch again.cuz it sure drag on forever..and this time..definitely give up on it until someone spoil me the ending ..^^

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
This is probably the first lakorn that i'm asking for it to superly dragg cause ehh i'm not ready to let go when it's done.......... ahh i think ingfah's a hottass nangrai :drool: ........i dont hate her to extreme cause she looks good!!! anyways i'm so ready to see the ending and hopes it ends this today cause it's so intensefull...lmfao...... lekie love's p'Wan :wub:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL i hate her for her evilness P'lek i mean she's hot but her mouth and teeth bothers me T____T lol and also man i would understand why Alina is so angry ab it him getting with bua cause she was there first, but even she wasn't as worse a b*t** as ingfah is lol and ingfah doesn't even love him she just wants the money .. thats to much sh**t for money LOL and I still say she don't know who the baby daddy is ... its either the guy that raped her, Burin one of the two ...

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I want to give up on this lakorn but I can't. It's so much drama, especially now that Wan is in love with Rotmey. Looks like Rotmey lost the baby from the preview but maybe she lied to Wan. I guess I'll find out once eps 32 finish dl. I can't believe it hasn't ended yet!!! Driving me crazy waiting for it to end! What was Rotmey's other lakorn. I like her. Want to watch her other lakorn that's already ended.