Kom Ruk Kom Sanae ha (ITV - Polyplus)

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
It is getting a little better but still dragging. The two is still misunderstanding eachother. Next episodes look good because now Baibua knows that she is pregnant but she already left the house but Dan know that she is pregnant. Wonder when will Wan know that his wife is pregnant and then there can be a happy ending. It really need to end soon.

BeeBee

sarNie Egg
The only thing I look forward to watch next week is to see Ingfah jump off the same place as galan brother does!...I hope she die and go to hell!ARRGGG!! her mum is freaking annoying!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
ewwww the only freaken thing I hate about this lakorn now is that Galan slept with Ingfah!!! Wtf!!!! i mean i am not positive if they did sleep together because u know how ingfah is pregnant and i think that pregnant ppl r not suppose to do that type of stuff but who knows desperate ppl like ingfah will do anything!!! that is so freaken disgusting!! ewww i am still disgusted! anyways i am so glad bai bua leaves him!!! about freaken time!!!!

donna

sarNie Adult
man next epi is gonna be sad. she asked him to let her go if he doesn't love her. in a way that was kinda sweet and sad cuz they gonna split. i like that she was like i don't need a father for my child. i will be both mother and father to it. you go girl!

Viforever

sarNie Egg
So sad, :lmao:
why the story getting crazy like this???????????
After i finish ep28 i just want to scream00000000000000 :loool: and get myself inside a computer and kick that evil sister in her Ass. "YEA" including her mom..........

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
i'm so piss off, i can;t believe he just let her go just like that, and that evil sister should just die at the end

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I saw today's episode!!! Finally, the lakorn is getting somewhere! It's good that she's finally moving out, i would have done so while Wan was with effin Infah! Oh well i can't wait til tomorrow!!!!! I hope the ending will be good. Hopefully a baby scene if not more cute scenes!!!!

onahc

sarNie Elites
how can she take him back after he cheated with ingfah, the n'ek better not take him back. if she does, she's stupid and deserved to be cheated on then. i will be so mad if that happens.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
yes he did P'Tina, he cheated on baibua with ingfah how freaken nasty, i can't believed he effed her but damn he is nasty. and i am kind of glad that he just let her go because he needs to. there is no point in making her stay if all he's going to do is hurt her feelings.

tang071

sarNie Elites
well in his defense, he slept with ingfah because he was A) drunk and B) he did see ingfah as rotmey. he's been pretty wasted before and he never gave into ingfah and would repeatedly throw her aside but this time he was really upset and saw ingfah as rotmey.

hopefully people will come to their senses. i mean, ingfah is all of a sudden pregnant? come one, i cant believe no one has caught on. but yay i'm happy rotmey is pregnant and maybe dan will go to tell wan. but why cant dan finally accept that rotmey loves wan and just give up so that wan wont misunderstand rotmey...but whatever dude this lakorn needs to end. it's been dragging forever. and the whole corruption and wan's buisness still has to be resolved.

btw, did anyone see the preview for next week's episodes??

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL i hate when lakorns get like this then i skip like the last few episodes and gets to the ending and have to go back and watch it all over LOL but darn man poor rotmey ... yeah agrees with tang ab the drunk thingy

Junemeni

sarNie Egg
I agree with TangO71. It's like all of a sudden Ingfah is pregnant, and no one caught that. I mean Galan's mom should know if it's time for Ingfah to really be pregnant w/ Galan b/c doesn't it take two months to know if a girl is pregnant? unless it's been two months that Galan and Ingfah did u know..., but it wasn't mentioned. Anyway, when Ingfah went to tell Baibua that she is pregnant w/ Galan, Baibua, disregarding that she's hurt and all, should have thought that Ingfah is not pregnant w/ Galan b/c in one of the eps. Baibua saw Ingfah throwing up so yeah.

Hmm... this is a great time for Bulin to like jump in the story to tell Galan that Ingfah is pregnant w/ him or soemthing like that, or Dan to tell Galan that Baibua is pregnant.

Ok... I'm talking too much, One last thing. The last eps is freakn annoying and STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FREAKN GALAN doesn't he know if Ingfa is a virgin? I mean he should know about Baibua being pure when he raped her. Both times he was drunk... and he told Baibua that she's good at acting like she never did anything, after raping her? Aiya!!!!!!!! Stupid Whore!!!!!

Oh yeah someone earlier said that if this lakorn have Lhong Ngao Jun's ending... it'll be very disappointing. I agree w/ that too!! urgh!!:(

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
the ending might be better than lhong ngao jun though.... lhong ngao jun's ending was kinda disappointing and one thing, did the n'ek tell p'ek she loves him in lhong ngao jun??

ok, back to the story. anyone saw the preview?

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
hmmm i'll give you my opinion about this movie.............haha i would hav eot say that this is the oddest lakorn when it comes to pra'eak and nang'eak's relationship....lmfao........so far good and omg i'm love'n it!!! i must go rewatch things again cause i can't get enough of it..............waiting impatiently until this saturday and sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!! hmm it kinda distrube me that some are comparing this alittle to Lhong Ngao Jun...i mean come to think about this.....this movie is better...and the reason why the movie is such a success if because Kob's in the drama and Stefans hott!!! okay enough of what i have to say because some might come butcher me with what they have to say!! go on say it but no-offense...lmfao..............

__sam

sarNie Egg
Yeah i like this one more than long ngao jun ... i dont know..
wonder wat will happen in this weeks epis!!!!!!!! cant wait!

tang071

sarNie Elites
ingfah!!! ahh she told wan's mother that rotmey was the one who caused korawit's death. ingfah then attempts to commit suicide on the same balcony. anyways, wan wont divorce rotmey. he even finds out that rotmey is pregnant but rotmey denies that the baby is his but is chaidan's. wan also suspects that rotmey did not cause korawit's death. wan meets his brother's best friend and tells him that he just met baibua but wan just left rotmey's house. the friend promises to send the picture of baibua to wan. wan finds out that ingfah is actually the one who caused korawit's death. wan later finds out that baibua is 2 months pregnant and that the baby is actually his.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Will this lakorn ever end???? Maybe Tina's right. The network is just delaying the ending because they don't have anything to replace it :lol: :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL I tell you!! otherwise why is it still adding stupid problems LOL man I hope it doesn't end up like Norasing ... Norasing is on the same network and its like 160 something episodes already LOL

donna

sarNie Adult
man its getting too cute. p'ek went over to see n'ek one night and he threw up. she started laughing at him and smiling. he was like its not funny. when i saw your face i felt nauseous. haha he was eating all this pickled fruits and n'ek was like you acting like you pregnant or something!