Kom Ruk Kom Sanae ha (ITV - Polyplus)

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Hey what happened to the fast reply? Anyways that's beside the point.

Yup this lakorn finally ended. As much as i like the lakorn and i had wanted it to end, but when the lakorn did end, i was kind of bummed out cuz i won't get to see it anymore. :lmao:

Although i didn't feel that the ending was rushed. It was however, corny and predictable. It was a cute ending but one thing i would have changed about the ending was that they could have included the baby in the very last scene at the beach. That would have been totally cute.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
^^ Totally agreed! I think think it was rush at all because if they were to go on, there's nothing really going on beside just waiting for her to give birth or for Wan to wake up.

And yeah, the last scene was cute and all.. and the beach scene at the end of most lakorn as always but if the baby was in there, it might make a difference like you said.

lamour01

sarNie Egg
This lakorn was the first lakorn that I watched in a couple of months due to so much homework and essays thrown at me and I liked it a lot (the lakorn that is LOL).

I still don't know what to think of Wan. At times, he is cute but at other times, he looks like a scruffy goat and I just want to slap him for being a stupid idiot. But Rotmey is really pretty, too good for Wan, in my opinion. But yeah, on to the lakorn.

I liked the storyline a lot, which is rare for me cause I rarely like revenge lakorns. The worst one that I've seen would have to be the one with Por and Pat, which was insanely stupid because there was absolutely NO love at all. I thought this lakorn would be the same when I found out that he thought she killed his brother and wasn't going to watch it but my dad rented it so I did. They storyline turned out different and there were some cute scenes. You can tell that he loves her when he doesn't remember that she lead to his brother's suicide. I didn't like the fact that he slept with Infah even though he was drunk. That was just *shakes head*.

I wished the ending could have been different though and not ended at the beach like almost every other Thai lakorn LOL. They should have had the baby with them hehe. That would have been really cute. ^_^

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the summary of this lakorn it sound very interesting, I will check out this lakorn and see because I just finish the one that they both co-star with Tik and Janie. I didn't really like the guy in that one, hopeful in this one he will change my mind. Thanks again.

maryiscool

sarNie Egg
HEY OK SO LIKE I CAN'T DOWNLOAD THIS MOVIE B-CUZ I GUESS THE WEBSITES ARE ALL EXPIRED ...SO CAN SOME-ONE HELP ME UPLOAD THIS MOVIE AGAIN OR HELP ME DOWNLOAD IT! THAT'LL BE AWSOME! :]... THANS

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
oh man... i miss watching this lakorn.... i think i'mma rewatch this again and wonder if they'll pair up p'Wan and Rotmay again?? hmmmm?? i hope.. hehee :)

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Hey the sone "Mee Tur" wasn't it originally sang by Dunk...???

Anyways, just finished watching this lakorn..Rotmay look super cute as usually and her acting is superb...Wan he's okay, not at all perfect, but must be his manly voice that I'm attracted tooo..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Actually, this lakorn had all the plots:

1) P'ake wants revenge on N'ake becuz he mistaken that she killed his brother.
2) N'ake married P'ake becuz she needed money and he agree to pay her.
3) The raping scene.
4) The lovey dovey scenes.
5) P'ake got drunk and slept with N'rai.
6) N'ake is pregnant and actually they showed it like she delievered it.

So basically, it's all the packages in one lakorn...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i decided to watch this lakorn since wishy decided to sub it n omg!!! i was addictted!!
since she hasnt finished subbing it yet.. i decided to watch the rest of it ehehe ..

I super love WAN & ROTMAY together.. loved them in this lakorn & taddao bussaya.. XD
they have become one of my fav. pairs.. hope to see them reunited in another lakorn again one day...

i actually enjoyed every part of this lakorn.. i thought it had everything all in one.. lol..
ehehe then again.. i might've liked it even more since there was some slap/kiss in here.. ahaha...
the ending was cute.. typical but.. sigh i wish there would've been like a part where they'll be taking care of the baby but.. no.. there wasn't.. oh man.. im still addicted to this lakorn!!! LOVE IT!!! LOVE WAN & ROTMAY!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol this lakorn drove me nuts literally. i hated baibua as much as i hated infah.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
despite the p'ek's stupidity.. i found WAN so attractive!!!! ahahaha...
at first i thought he couldn't pull off the evil role but.. *coughcough*
he played it quite well.. ahaha.. he's not the best looking p'ek out there but there's something special about him that pulls you in.. well that's what he did with me.. ahahaha.. i miss Wan now T_T...

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol julie, you found him attractive. it was rather a big turn off for me lol... i hated him in here. he was beyond stupid. i kept on defending him in the beginning but toward episode 15 and up, I gave up on him lol. but it was entertaining, i kept bitching at the computer screen lol pulled my hair (lost a lot of hair strand) lol gosh i got injured watching this lakorn. i kept slapping my legs or the table everytime i got frustrated with bua, lan, fah, burin, and leena.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i guess i found him attractive because i loved him to begin with ahaha..
i never cared much for his looks when i listened and watched his mvs..
but after watching taddao bussaya.. i became more attracted to him lol..

i have to say i finished this lakorn in like 2-3 days so the whole time i was like awwwe.. and then WTF ahaha..
i hated ingfah and the stepmom so much..... kalan's mom is so annoying too.. at least she got better lol..

FREAK!!! I STILL WANTED TO SEE THEM WITH THE BABY!! lol.. A BIG HAPPY FAMILY..

and I LOVED "DAN" SO MUCH.. T_T.. at least he found a new love toward the end.. XD