Kom Ruk Kom Sanae ha (ITV - Polyplus)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
she's gonna give birth? wow!!! ahhh man...this is sad...two good things are coming to an this weekend for me...

NiTha

sarNie Adult
She's going to give birth?!!! That's even better cuz i was hoping that the ending wouldn't be rushed and i'm glad that they are going to show that part. Yay can't wait for monday to come.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
ohhh snap i just got done watching part 35 and ekkk my p'Wan's going to get hurt...sniff sniff!!!! let's just hope he doesnt lose his memory cause it'll be like rewind, back to part one...hehe i dont mind seeing it happen again (meaning the love) between them 2 but still, it's ending which sucks major string beans!!!!! :( anyways love love love p'wan...just can't get enough of him :wub:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
wan's getting hurt? oh no oh no oh no!!!!
hey! does anyone know borlin's real name? my sister here is IN LOVE with him and NEEDS to know his name...she has some MAJOR, I mean MAJOR!!!, stalking she wants to start doing...

katarina

sarNie Egg
I Didnt expect it to end this way and i felt like they were rushing it........but overall good lakorn....clap clap clap :yahoo: Wan was just too cute and May was a sweetheart!!!! i give this lakorn a 7, yaya!!! :yahoo:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
yes!!! they wre deffinitly rushing it!!! like, they had good ideas and stuff but this lakorn was going on for too long so i think they were trying to get their point out but have to in a short time periode but were trying to still make it understandble...overall it was great...just love wan!!! and that hair!!!

cassiopeia

sarNie Egg
i think it was kinda rushing..i didn't watch the end yet. i'm currently d/l.
i might upload it later cuz my com's running bc lol...
anyone still want it anyway?

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
^^ I still want to see the ending.. please upload it if you could.. I know this should be in the request section but since you mentioned it eheheh

cassiopeia

sarNie Egg
^^ I still want to see the ending.. please upload it if you could.. I know this should be in the request section but since you mentioned it eheheh
ok... i'll start upload within this hour...probably done by the next our lol

EDIT:

episode 35 uploaded :)

cecilia

Staff member
can the plot get any more cornier than this..i mean..it's great and all..but omg..what a miracle to see the dad wake up the same day that she give birth ..LOL..anyway..it was addicting at first..now it's getting okay..too bad..i have to skipped a few episodes here and there to see the end.

FINALLY ..it END!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
can a lakorn get any cornier and awesomer than this!!!! this is awesome!!! :lmao: I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH!!!
and they had the girl version of d2b's song!!! MEE TER!!!! well, I think it's actually dome's song but yeah, D2B SANG IT!!! and I love it as much as this lakorn...
wan and rotmey are soooo cute and the part with the song and all those love scenes are soo lovely!!! I love wan's smile!!! he looks sooo dumb! but sooo cute too!!! my god, I think it's a good thing this lakorn ended cause I don't I don't have any more hearts to go around!!1 hehehe....

but I thought it was really rushed...and borlin's death scene was really dumb...but he deserves a dumb deaht scene <_< ...
BUT DAN GOT A GIRL!!! that was soooo awesome!!! I said from the beginning "dan better get a girl or else I'll never let this lakorn end!" and he did!!! and they look sooo much a like!!! that's soo cute!!! HUH!!!!! dan and her can have a lakorn too!!! and it'll be as corny as this and I'd love it as much as this too!!!! hehehe, I sound high so I'mma shut up now!!!
but it's soooo lovely!!!! "lu khon rao ka..." and "chaun rak koon ka...pom rak kooh wien gun" OOOH THAT'S SO SWEET!!! why don't he love me that much too? :p