Kom Ruk Kom Sanae ha (ITV - Polyplus)

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol Natty, you don't watch SN3C at all? I watch it for Oil and Jui they have chemistry and yea, his hair is long and annoying sometimes but his still so hot na :wub:

Since my Tey Jai Rak ends I really don't have a good lakorn to watch and keep me glue either T__T I tune into this one but didn't catch much of my attention, hehe tune in because of all the excitiment of some scenes lol!!

natty

Chubs
nope phew..i stopped at the part where new was writing letters to jui and oil.. i really got bored of it.. the story really isnt my cup of tea.. eventhough i fwd por's part but i still yawn like crazy.. so.. not going to torture myself lol.. plus i think it's because we know how it's gong to end lol..

BeeBee

sarNie Egg
...in episode 26, it not as good as i hope it was..umm..well, there're a few cute moment. and thank god Galan's mother is not that stupid...she actually being nice to Baibua and not putting what that fortune teller said into account which make ingfah super MAD..not alot happen this episode...glad that Ingfah got rape!lol..but that not good enough for me!..and oh my god, it look like more misunderstanding, more mumbo jumbo in the next episode.....as much as i hate to admit, this lakorn need to end, eventho i will miss Rotmay and Wan..but it will make me happyy to watch how Ingfah suffer or even better DIE!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
nope phew..i stopped at the part where new was writing letters to jui and oil.. i really got bored of it.. the story really isnt my cup of tea.. eventhough i fwd por's part but i still yawn like crazy.. so.. not going to torture myself lol.. plus i think it's because we know how it's gong to end lol..
Yea, Oil's going to die, Linna saw pics of it and she was shocked because deep down she had hope of him living :lol: and she thinks if Oil is going to die Jui should die too because either of them should suffer lol if one dies the other will suffer so better for both to die, but than again she has to live for their baby :spin: Hope Jui doesn't lose her child with him at the end :arrg:

And oops we are totally off topic, must remember this isn't Spicy where we can talk about any lakorn in any thread haha. Sorry T_T

ChenrukNote

Goddess
damn it! hate that ingfah bitch! she's soo bad, wanna slap her!!! urgg!!!

I know how u feel. Especially in the preview for the next one she sets up a plan to get Bua and Dan in bed. what a dumb b****! I hope it ends by episode 30 though because I think i will be really bored with always having to watch galan and baibua break up and make up!

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
i'm watching this lakorn right now....***need to catch up***

The pek and n'ek are so cute......

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
I know how u feel. Especially in the preview for the next one she sets up a plan to get Bua and Dan in bed. what a dumb b****! I hope it ends by episode 30 though because I think i will be really bored with always having to watch galan and baibua break up and make up!

oh gosh..i know what you mean. all they do in this lakorn is misunderstand each other. i dont know how much bai bua has to do, to get galan to fully trust her. they are happy for about 2 minutes, and then something happens and he is mad at her again. they jsut keep dragging it out more and more. galan needs to hurry up and find out bai bua didnt kill his brother. i cant wait to see when he regrets all the things he has done to her. ingfah is such a b****!!!!!!!

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I've never seen parent slap their kid that any times..OMG...She doesn't need him....he always mistreat her....ERRRR it's because of him she's in all these pain....He needs to apprecitate her not slap her everytime he hear rumor about his daughter.....i can't stand him...i hope die soon so bua could be free!!!

i'm so loving p'ek and n'ek relationship!!! i know a lot of you girls don't like him....but i find charming...HAHA

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
*agrees* with chewy lol the relationship is so cute reminds me of goong lol he hates her at the same time he loves her and secretly protects her lol o___Oy makes me miss goong so much lol, but darn i can't find the ost chewy lol I know i have it somewhere lol but I can't find it shusckz o___O

K K edit nvm i found it chewy LOL

NiTha

sarNie Adult
there were major cute scenes last episode at the beach but freakin Infah had to ruin it all. God i hope she burns in hell, na that would be too mean, maybe she'll fall off the cliff but seeing ur comments she isn't cuz she's going to do more damage for Rotmay and Dan....but from the previews of last episode it seemed like they got rid of her. Man when is Wan going to find out the truth. I am too getting tired of Rotmay and Wan always making up and fighting afterwards. It's sooo grrhhh annoying!!!

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Omg!! i just watched today's episode and like this lakorn isn't progressing anywhere, it's more P'ek and N'ek misunderstanding each other. As much as i like this lakorn, i feel like it needs to end soon.

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
yeah thats true this lakorn is getting no where, and the next epi. look pretty crazy so i think that i'm not going to watch it, i'll just read your guy review so i know whats up haha

an la

sarNie Hatchling
I totally agree its just going on and on, hopefully it ends soon. I just want n'eke to tell the truth about not killing the brother, so Infah can just go away.

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
lol...i think goong is more cute than this lakorn lol..i love goong...in the end i think the p'ek doesn't deserve baibua at all cuz he cause her so much pain...need to end soon!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hahha Bie lover agreed! But im loving this one man its so cute heheh Lol and hopefully it ends soon cause ITV tends to stretch their lakorns ... like omg Norasing is like 100 something episodes but I doubt this one will be the same lol