Kom Ruk Kom Sanae ha (ITV - Polyplus)

danny

sarNie Hatchling
awwwwwwwww...i wanna see what happened within this weekends ep.
i so envy those that can watch it live...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
This lakorn and Pinmook are so good!!!! I am so hooked on both of these and I can't wait for more! thanks xxKooNooWanjaixx for uploading the new episodes for us![font] :D

Viforever

sarNie Egg
:yahoo: I love this drama!!!! Both Wan and Rotmey are sooooooo cute. This is the first lakorn I get to know them and hopefully I'll get to see them together agains. Did really like Wan at first, but after watching it more and more; he just so cool and cute to me :drool: .

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
you guys can watch the preview for this week at polyplus.co.th and click on drama. i can't wait to watch it this weekend and also pin mook

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
today was really cute. wan and rotmey are starting to show feelings with each other. wan overheard his mom and lina talking bad about rotmey and feels bad for her

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
lolz yeah, his revenge isn't much of a revenge it's mostly buying her with money which is about it. and he offers her more money so she takes it since she needs to take care of her dad. but since he fell in love with her at first sight he has the disadvantage lolz

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
episode 12 is very good. lots of cute scenes. i like it that pra aek hug & kiss nang aek a lot. he doesn't care if she said they are just marry by name...hehehe..Wun's acting got better. he would look much better if he shave and cut his hair.

cecilia

Staff member
^hahah..noiki..you got me all excite..
i thought episode 12 was cute too...i'm glad he follow he's doing the
opposite of what his mom want him to do..

hahah..so funny when he ask her to take shower with her..help wash his back.. :spin:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I thought that he gave her an offer for 500,000 dollars not just 5000. I'm not sure though because I am not that good with thai numbers but ha san is 500,000 dollars right?
i'm not sure if someone answered this question already...but it's not 5000...i'm not good with Thai numbers but it's more than 5000 baht.

regarding pek's look...he's not Tik or Chakrit (for those of us that like these two) but he's ok and his acting is better than some others and some of you gals are right his voice is manly.

overall i really like this lakorn...

danny

sarNie Hatchling
man i can't wait till ep.13 is posted....been looking forward to it since i saw ep.12.....can't wait...lol...and you guys are so right...i think that even though he doesn't have the looks his voice makes up for it...and hey his acting is better then some of the new comers...^^

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
^hahah..noiki..you got me all excite..
i thought episode 12 was cute too...i'm glad he follow he's doing the
opposite of what his mom want him to do..

hahah..so funny when he ask her to take shower with her..help wash his back.. :spin:
lolz yeah, and she's like it's ur back wash it yourself, and that's when she fell on him and accidently kissed him.

Viforever

sarNie Egg
Ep 12 are just too cute :loool: I love when he alway try to kiss her!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait for 13, holpfully some sweet person could upload it today. :D

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
Ah!!!!! they are cute.....we all are waiting for the r-scene for so long and it never happen.....how could it happen when p'ek is a shy boi hehe ep. 13 is funni

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I'm enjoying this lakorn. Wan and Rotmey's characters are growing on me. They make a cute couple. It would have been even better if the two had more chemistry. LOL. There acting can use some improvements, but the lakorn is still interesting. Episodes 12 and 13 were sweet.