Kom Ruk Kom Sanae ha (ITV - Polyplus)

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Episodes 9 was super cute!! I'm only enjoying the scenes between Wan and Rotmey. The other casts are so annoying, especially her sister and her repetitive scenes.

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
aww.. the lakorn seem good. i want to watch this lakorn..

can anyone post any pictures or preview for this lakorn?

kermint

sarNie Adult
wow! heheheehe so yummy yummy huhuhuhuhuhuhu i wait for this so long lol ahhahahaha yes.............R scene hhahahahaha

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i actually hope that the r scene doesn't happen yet..i kind of think that it's too fast..or maybe this lakorn is just very fast pace..

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i think it's kinda fast too cuz the girl doesn't seem to like the p'ek that much. i just hate it that this lakorn only airs 2x a week and for only 40 min.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
wonder if n'ek's gonna pass out again cuz if p'ek r's her, he's gonna know that she's not the one that mess with his brother and can't continue to torture her...can't wait to see!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Did this air today? I can't wait to see it but i don't think its uploaded yet. I hate how it only airs for around 40 minutes also. And they also end each episode on the good parts too!

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
Did this air today? I can't wait to see it but i don't think its uploaded yet. I hate how it only airs for around 40 minutes also. And they also end each episode on the good parts too!
yeah.. it should air more than that. i hate it when it airs on sunday and left off with the good part. tomorrow will episode will be good. i guess Sophie didn't upload today's episode yet though.

จบ.

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
Did episodes 10 and 11 already air? I didn't see the uploads.
did anyone know how to screen cap? i tried but it doesn't work. i think Sophie is busy this weekend so didn't upload. i hope to see it soon...

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
It was sooooooooo sweet the pra ek was about to r her then she stopped fighting so he gently kissed her on her forehead and then he was gonna kiss her but then the maid came in TT.TT