Kom Ruk Kom Sanae ha (ITV - Polyplus)

kermint

sarNie Adult
^kermint..welcome to the 'R' family..i guess 'R' lakorns always have the best storyline regardless :lol:
hahahaahaha of course 'R' Lakorn always have the best storyline so that's why we love it huhuhuhuhuh
i think we should make a thread for 'R' Family to talk hahahahaahahaha

an la

sarNie Hatchling
I like this lakorn and all but I can't keep myself from laughing at all the romantic scenes, I know that they are new actors but I keep thinking---wat a bunch of amateurs---

And yeah wat is up with the friend and the Lina sleeping around with each other, it just so wrong how she is still trying to get pr'eke.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is really good so far..wan and rotmey are so cute..i love them!!!

i love the part where she was sitting at the desk and he was trying to get her attention..lol..clearing his throat and throwing the binder on the floor and stuff...haha..then he crumbled a few papers together and threw it right at her head...lol..sooooooooooooooo cute!!!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
ok..i'm watching eppie 8 right now..and it's almost ending..and he's asking her to be his wife..dang it..too bad i can't understand thai..all i know is that she was talking about 3 saen and he said something about 5 saen..and khun something mia pom..argh..this is so sad..i can barely understand them..but mia pom do mean my wife right?..well..hope so..cuz he just ask her...ahhhhhhhhhhhh!! can't wait til 2morrow's eppie..it's getting good..

cecilia

Staff member
^he just ask her to marry him for 5,000..i think..cuz she want to borrow 3,000 from the company to help pay for her dad's hospital bill..he offer her 5,000 without her paying it back..and that is to marry him and be his wife..:lol:..it was so cute..

she ask her stepmom and her half sister to help out..yelling at them that instead of using money on casion and expensive clothese..they outta give her some money to help pay the dad's hospital bill..*sorry i skipped a few scene when the camera is not focus on n'ek and p'ek..:lol:*

hm?.the part where he crumble the paper and threw it at her was so fUNNY..he's like..sorry..i meant to throw it toward the garbag can..didn't know it went that way..'lol:..and throwing the pen and binder on the floor is just too cute..:lol:..

so far..their acting have improve..it loook like they're comfortable with each other now..i dont' see alot of stiffness from him ..

preview for tomorrow episode is gonna be interesting..it's funny when he's like..''i'm gonna take advantage of what i pay for''..:lol:..how funny and corny..but yet..intriguing..^^

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ hehe..yeah..can't wait for tomorrow's eppie..the preview get me so excited..lol...

yeah, i know what u mean about when the camera is not focused on n'ek and p'ek..i tend to fast foward those parts..

annea

sarNie Adult
OOO!!!! what preview???? i wanna see???? so far this lakorn is good...wan and may are so cute...i cant wait until they get married...its sucks that may think that wan set up the rape...cuz wan frienz blame it on wan and said he was the one who plan it out! errrrrrr!!!! but its good, cuz its more drama b/w wan and may which will lead to the ahem... scene...lol...

untinnu

sarNie Adult
will they even get married? cuz by looking at the preview, it seems like n'ek just packed up her things and move to his house...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
^he just ask her to marry him for 5,000..i think..cuz she want to borrow 3,000 from the company to help pay for her dad's hospital bill..he offer her 5,000 without her paying it back..and that is to marry him and be his wife..:lol:..it was so cute..

she ask her stepmom and her half sister to help out..yelling at them that instead of using money on casion and expensive clothese..they outta give her some money to help pay the dad's hospital bill..*sorry i skipped a few scene when the camera is not focus on n'ek and p'ek..:lol:*

hm?.the part where he crumble the paper and threw it at her was so fUNNY..he's like..sorry..i meant to throw it toward the garbag can..didn't know it went that way..'lol:..and throwing the pen and binder on the floor is just too cute..:lol:..

so far..their acting have improve..it loook like they're comfortable with each other now..i dont' see alot of stiffness from him ..

preview for tomorrow episode is gonna be interesting..it's funny when he's like..''i'm gonna take advantage of what i pay for''..:lol:..how funny and corny..but yet..intriguing..^^

I thought that he gave her an offer for 500,000 dollars not just 5000. I'm not sure though because I am not that good with thai numbers but ha san is 500,000 dollars right?

untinnu

sarNie Adult
OMG..i'm dling eppie 9 right now and can't wait to watch it..THANK YOU SO MUCH SOPHIE!!!

~edit~

well..they went and signed a marriage license..i basically just fast foward through the whole eppie..just to see how it is but will watch it later..seems like the next eppie will be a dramatice one between baibua and her dad..

kermint

sarNie Adult
ahahhahaa i will going to watch episode 8 a while lol

SARN is the funny Ms. President of the club ehhehehehe i do agree lol

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
i think this lakorn should air longer than an hour. when it gets to the fun part, it ends. god, have to wait for a week to watch it again....

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i like this better than the exact new lakorn right now!!!!!The characters are more watchable and better looking than Exact.

cecilia

Staff member
I thought that he gave her an offer for 500,000 dollars not just 5000. I'm not sure though because I am not that good with thai numbers but ha san is 500,000 dollars right?

oopisi..my bad..it's saen..no wonder i'm like 5, 000..that's too cheap.. :lol:

anywy..he sure take over alot..he outpower her most of the time..very aggressive too..*acutally he have no manner... :lol: *

tang071

sarNie Elites
this is the only lakorn im watching and kaew ta pee. the two are so different. anyways, the p'ek is not good looking whatsoever, but the n'ek compensates. the storyline is so much better than lhj but it seems like the p'ek isnt that agressive or vengeful. i mean she basically killed his brother even if its a misunderstanding. yet he still cant stop loving her or gazing at her. he needs to be more mean and vindictive so that he totally feels horrible at the end. but i hope he's not so stupid right until the end. i want him to realize that he loves her and not care about what he thought she did and suspect the sister. i hate when they reveal everything at the last minute. plus the mom is a b-tch but maybe the n'ek will do something and get her good graces like getting the two parents together again. this should be primetime or like airing everday.