Kom Ruk Kom Sanae ha (ITV - Polyplus)

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I so hate the fact that this lakorn is only like 35 mins!!! Not enough and it only plays twice a week. I want Wan to find out it's really her sister that's evil.

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
I hope someone will upload this week's epi... cant wait to see it... it's the real "r" scene for sarn this week i guess...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
wut this lakorn have a r scene? wut? lol and dont thank me :p that was sarN's doing but lemme check if the next weeks are out yet and ill record o__O

cecilia

Staff member
so many r lakorns this week..:loool:

thanks for the update..can't wait to watch what's gonna happen to n'ek life..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL the preview lmfao!! remember sarN how we laughed about the num and donut one how he "r" her while his friend was knocking at the door? LOL I think this one is gonna be like that cause on the preview I saw the part where the guy that likes her goes "he raped her already" to the nang rai after the pra'ek beat him up LOL so that guy had to be there lmfao!!

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Finally an actual "r" scene. R u sure? I mean there are so many attempts but it never actually happened. lol.

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
Finally an actual "r" scene. R u sure? I mean there are so many attempts but it never actually happened. lol.
i am pretty sure it's this week cuz baibua's friend said she "is already his" in the preview.