Kom Ruk Kom Sanae ha (ITV - Polyplus)

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
This movie need to end. So long and take forever for the truth to comes out. I bet he will find out at the very last tape who really kill the brother .. by then, there won't be no episode left for sweet scene. P'eg and Nang'eg will be hugging one another then the word "THE END" comes up.. as for her step mom/sis.. they probably turn good as usual typical thai movie.

bumbleb

sarNie Egg
I think that the P'eg and Nang'eg are so cute together. Everyone who posts in this forum is so funny. You kids make my day. Everytime I read something it makes me laugh. :lmao:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
the next ep looks really good. I feel bad for Wan even though I know that he does not deserve Rotmay in the end. I hope they will understand eachother soon because everytime that they do begin to understand eachother, shit always happens.

bumbleb

sarNie Egg
I think that the P'eg and Nang'eg are so cute together. Everyone who posts in this forum is so funny. You kids make my day. Everytime I read something it makes me laugh. :lmao:

Just saw the preview for episode 22 and it looks really good and sad as well. Can't wait to see it.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Just watched 19,20,21 and the scenes b/w the n'ek & p'ek were cute at times and intense at times. I mostly just watched them. The other characters are so annoying! The p'ek's so dumb. How can he not know that Bua's a virgin after sleeping with her. I thought guys can tell the difference, well, I guess only some guys. The end of eps. 21 was so intense. After Bua's dad died, she blamed his death on the p'ek for not letting her go take care of her dad. She was crying and yelling at p'ek. Can't wait for the next eps. Bua doesn't care anymore cause she doesn't have anything else to lose. I hope she'll be strong and make p'ek suffer.

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
i can't wait either. i feel sorry for nang 'ek that her dad died. i hope things work out for her in the end.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
:wacko: I thought pek was wacko for tying nek up...hehehe...but it was soooo cute when they went to bed and Wan reached over and put his arms around her....yeah the scene where her dad died was sad and intense.

lin

sarNie Egg
:yahoo: !!!Thank you soooooooooooo much for epi 22 bie-lover :yahoo:

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
epi: 22 is not working for me it get cut off like haft way.. can someone reupload 22 and also upload 23 as well thankk y
really? it doesn't happen on mind... i don't know which program to use so the clip will run faster, like when you forward.. does it run slow on you guy's com? it runs slow on mine,.... probably i need more RAM.

for episode 22 i don't know if it's the whole episode cuz i'm not the originator of the file...lol...i just joined it from what i have...

episode 23 was posted in BM so enjoy d/l... also credit to WGG

NP :)

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
does anyone know how many epi does it come each week it seem like for ever
2 epi per week, sat-sun. 40 mins per episode...i don't know when it's gonna end, and it drags alot... this week it only airs on sunday...