Klien Kaew Krang Jai(Broadcast)

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
The end of today episode is cute. Ahahaha! I can't wait until tomorrow for the next episode. Lol

donna

sarNie Adult
he kinda looks like bee namthip to me. certain views of him reminds me of pepper too.

loving this lakorn. he is hott! n'ek needs to be stronger, so like a lakorn nam nao n'ek, hehe.

can't wait to see tomorrow's epi either. its starting to get even better!

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Yes, today's episode Rome and Rita are very very cute. I can't stop smiling while watching them together. :D
I love when Rome teased Rita. He's so so adorable. :wub:

Tomorrow, they will go to the waterfall together. I can't wait to see that episode.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Good God!!! They should just cut to the chase with :w-scene-pop-corn: already ehehheheheh

Yes, today's episode Rome and Rita are very very cute. I can't stop smiling while watching them together. :D
I love when Rome teased Rita. He's so so adorable. :wub:

Tomorrow, they will go to the waterfall together. I can't wait to see that episode.
ditto!!! the scenes between rome and sririta were so cute in today's episode!!! :wub: lol...sririta was getting suspicious of rome...lol...

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh, theres gonna be a waterfall scene?..ekk. ^_^

thanks youa

edit: they seem so close and confortable around each other

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
AHHHHH. i can't believe i stopped myself from watching this lakon & now i'm totally hooked (; HAHA! Rome is like secretly hot (; Rawr. Its cool how in soi saeng jun he acts &looks so different. =D GRRR!! Awe, now he knows who the real apou isss! how cool x] I love thier cute scenes. HAHA!

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
Interesting how this story turned out. I stopped watching it after a few episodes but now it is getting better. Can't wait to see the ending soon.

geenie

sarNie Egg
i love this lakorn so much. i can't get enough of it. everything about it is great!

but at least apo still has the nanny who loves her...:)...i feel bad for apo, actually...she's not the typical n'rai...

i loved today's episode with the waterfall scenes!!! :D