Klien Kaew Krang Jai(Broadcast)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I don't like the fact that nang ek makes herself a slave to maysa! i want to know what will happend when she finds out all the stuff that maysa has done...and done with intentions1

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol that will surly upset alot of people if the ending was like that :lol: Rita wouldn't die, I hope no one dies, just go crazy lol.

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
guys guys guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rita won't die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you want to know whats going to happen go to iptv and read the synopsis!!! just for the people who want to know!!! But please don't spoil it for the people who like to watch it to know it!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
:lol: I think we all know that Rita wouldnt die right? By the looks of this lakorn, no way one of the lead will die, especially if they are good and weak hehe.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I'm crying many scene of today episode. I can't believe that tomorrow is the last episode.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
o wow..only one more episode to go? So sad that it's ending though...I've enjoyed it while it lasted.

And yess, the last episode was really emotional. With the little understanding of thai language that I have, it was still enough to get the gist of it and kinda...made me feel sorry for both ladies. I thought the acting was really good.

alby

sarNie Hatchling
I can't believed that N'ek actually go back and save Maysa even after finding out the truth. Just let her die in the fire, Gosh darn it!

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
aw man!! only one more episode!! i'm gonna miss it so much! i feel sorry for both maysa and apo but i just can't forget the things they've done. i still wanna see the three babies rome & rita are gonna make together. LOL...everything is unraveling itself now. propai is such a good person, too good to be true.

nolee

sarNie Adult
i dont want it to end!! if they don't fix the relationship between Apo and her "mom" im gonna be soo mad!!! lol

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
sigh.. it's finally ending guys...... it was a great lakorn no lie... even if it was dragging alittle @ the end but overall i give it an A!!! great discussion about this lakorn.... let's just hope Rita has another great lakorn cause she's on the role... i love her :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
it actually didnt drag that bad though and rita/romes sweet scenes made up for it ^_^

Rita said she will until "Chai Klang" (Stage lakorn)end than start accepting lakorns. i hope her next co-star will be Ken. hehe. i still love her with Rome though

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I just got the news from TVpool Magazine latest issue.
Broadcast Thai will pair up Rome and Rita again in a new Lakorn "Yuthakarn Hak Karn Thong".
Another couple in this lakorn is Mart and Noon too.

I hope this news is really true. :clap:

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, are you serious wishbone?????????????????? i hope its really true! cant believe our wish might be coming true sooner than we thought lol

but mart/noon again?..they already have another lakorn together.

thanks for the news!

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
omg, are you serious wishbone?????????????????? i hope its really true! cant believe our wish might be coming true sooner than we thought lol

but mart/noon again?..they already have another lakorn together.

thanks for the news!

Yes.
I was so excited when I read it repeatedly. It said it was because "Klin Kaew Klang Jai" is successful, so P'Nong from Broadcast Thai prepare to pair up this new couple on screen again in a new lakorn.
"Yuthakarn Hak Kan Thong" sounds like a Romantic Comedy. They will open the camera soon.

I wish there will not be anything changed from this. I will be very happy.

Love this couple so much.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Yes please let it be true...oh mi gosh i feel like they are the next Num and Kob couple....I hope their new lakorn is great too...so far I'm liking Sroy Saeng Jun a lot...esp. the past scenes of them together....as to why Prapai went back to save Maysa....I thought it was good and sweet that she did...if she hadn't went back...she wouldn't be Prapai would she? I mean she gave her reasons and they were perfect reasons too...she said that she had to go back to save her "mom" because Maysa could've just killed her when she was little...but Maysa raised her...fed her....let her have her education...she "Sum Nuk Nai Pra Koon Khun Mae" even though we know Maysa did those things for her own selfish reasons...what I'm trying to get at is that this lakorn is trying to show you what a good "daughter" or good "son" should be like b/c in Asian society esp. in Thailand your parents are the most important people....you are taught to respect the elders a lot!!!
Well enough of that mushy stuff...I feel sorry for Apo...I feel praek should'nt have said all those things to her even though she was selfish....and a little mean to everyone...but I hope she doesn't get dissed so much....