Klien Kaew Krang Jai(Broadcast)

calla

sarNie Adult
Noon has too many lakorns these days....but most of them are with Broadcast Television. :arrg:

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg bad couple!!..dang Noon is having so many lakorn..and yeh they are all from broadcast :angry: and most of her lakorn either didnt start or air yet.. the title sounds really sweet..but i might pass on this..what an odd pair..I like Pip though

thanx calla

calla

sarNie Adult
same here tinah......i like Pip but i don't think they match either.
and beside that i really dont like Noon's acting......i hate the way she try to cries.....but still it doesn't looks natural at all. this girl has nothing special......ehhehe (sorry Noon's fans, but i can't stand her)

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol..i dont know why Brodcast is always casting her in their lakorn. Theres other actress out there but they are constantly using the same one. This is like her 4-5th lakorn with them.

calla

sarNie Adult
CONFIRMED

the lakorn is actually call "Kang Keaw Klang Jai" starring Dom, Rita and Nok Jariya.

can someone change the topic tittle.....thanks

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh no wonder the title looks familar..lol..teedee post up the new thread in the thai section

they changed pip/noon..but thats good cuz i like the new cast..i wonder what Dom is it..

theres the new actor Dom who Rita gets with in "sroy sang jun" than theres Dom H

tinah

sarNie Coma
Rome is pretty cute and he has a deep/manly voice

omg i love the storylone. Rita is playing as a maid whos an orphanage but really her mom is a "khun ying" cuz Rita got switch at birth.

Rita is gonna get picked on by the vilian

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Actually, the actress is Sririta and the actor is a new actor named Rome Pachata Namparn. He also plays as a doctor in Rung Nok Bon Plai Mai.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh they change the cast but no one has edit the names for us yet

i didnt know hes the doctor in "run nok.," no wonder he looks familiar!!! dang hes very good looking :wub:

hes another pic. He has another lakorn but i dont know the title yet.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
This lakorn is very interesting and I'm looking forward to see it.

I just know that Rome will play as a blind man in this lakorn.

The main charecter is a blind man again after Kaew Tah Pee. :rolleyes:

I want to see it anyway.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yep Rome is gonna be blind. This is gonna be a tuft role for him cuz hes a new actor. I just hope he wont be blind througout the whole lakorn. I wonder if Rita has to marry him too..

shubby

sarNie Adult
he's cute..but he's a new actor so i hope that he can be a really good blind man..and i heard that Rita is a rich guy but they swtich her at birth so..i wonder what's gonna happen in this lakorn..lolx..

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh Ritas character is gonna be weak too. She'll be playing as a maid and she said shes constantly getting picked on.

As for Rome, hes a rich guy.him and his dad doesnt get along. Hes a racer..maybe he got into an accident that cause him to become blind.

I'm thinking Nok Sinjai is playing as Ritas mom.

cant wait!

tinah

sarNie Coma
sounds like another interesting lakorn!

thanx to calla for the brief sum

Klien Keaw Klang Jai

Rita is a orhpan..and P'Pom Panatda
has some revenge with her mom, so she sent Rita to the orphan's home.
her real mom is Sinjai....but she doesnt know that.
afte Rita grow up...P'Pom Panatda take her back, because of the revenge with her mom.
but Panatda just use her as KON CHAI (servant)
she also says, its gonna be really sad...and the hardest part is crying.

calla

sarNie Adult
it does sound like another good lakorn.

there are many ch.3 lakorns that i'm looking faward to. :)