Klien Kaew Krang Jai(Broadcast)

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Thought that the ending would be rushed, but so lucky it was perfectly fitted into one episode with all characters problems sloved and sorted. Ae and Rita would make great sisters hehe

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
I though the ending was good but it could have been better if they extended it into 38 episodes instead of 37. I mean there are not many scenes of Rome and Rita together until the end of ep 37. I would like to see what's going to happen after they get get married (remember Rita said in another interview they'll have 3 children after they tie the knot).
This is one of my favourite dramas that i really enjoy watching along with Hana Kimi (Japanese Version). I love the storyline, the plot, the characters and esp the great chemistry between Rome and Rita.
Thanks to wishbone for the news. Hope it's confirmed soon since I love to see Rome and Rita in another romantic drama. Love this couple so much!

noy07

sarNie Egg
I thought the ending was very satisfying also with everyone's problem resolved...I love Rome and Rita I hope they do another lakorn soon they are such a cute couple..this was a great lakorn I enjoyed it soo much!

geenie

sarNie Egg
i thought this lakorn ended great. all the n'rai's became good which is much more refreshing than the usual death, rape, or crazy endings they usually get. this lakorn is one of the good lakorns that i really enjoyed. most of the lakorns now are alright. i really love rita and rome.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Wow. It ended perfectly! Definately one of the better endings for lakorns. But goshh...why'd they have to make me cry soooooo much for Apo. I felt really bad for her. At first I thought she was going to get a little psycho but thank god she didn't. She's a really good actress. And the wedding was so cute. Nice and simple. :)

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
I love this lakorn! The ending was very cute. But I don't think Apo deserves to be with Rita and Rita's mom. I thought Apo was going to be crazy or something. I'm glad that all the bad people learned their lessons. Rome and Rita are totally cute together they should make more lakorns like this together.

nolee

sarNie Adult
Wow. It ended perfectly! Definately one of the better endings for lakorns. But goshh...why'd they have to make me cry soooooo much for Apo. I felt really bad for her. At first I thought she was going to get a little psycho but thank god she didn't. She's a really good actress. And the wedding was so cute. Nice and simple. :)
^^ I AGREE! lol i cried so much for Apo towards the last few episodes more than for Rita throughout the whole lakorn LOL.

i'm happy with the ending, but like others, i still think that rome and sririta should have had more sweet scenes together at the end...besides the ones of the wedding...:)

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
awe such a lovely ending and meaningful too. :) rome and rita are so cute together. looking forward to their future lakorns. the scene where rita was standing behind rome was so adorable. i'll miss this lakorn a lot!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
The ending to this lakorn was one of the sweetest endings ever. Rome is reallllllllyyyyyyyyyy HOT. I actually think that Apo deserved more than what happened to her but yea I'm cold hearted so.....Anywho, I like their exchange of vows in the end.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I loved this one, Imma miss it! AHH, I hope to see rome & rita together again! Rome is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo oh my. HOT!!! (= HAHA!

myx

sArNieZ
i've finally watch the ending. i've got to say that this is a good lakorn overall. this is one of the best lakorn i've seen of this year.