Klien Kaew Krang Jai(Broadcast)

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
my favorite lakorn on air right now :)
rome and sirita are so cute together and im anticipating the ending

Nok Sinjai is so gorgeous in this..i've seen her from when i was 9yrs old and im 19 now but darn she still looks the same if not better..definately a very talented actress

when is this ending? does anyone know?

tinah

sarNie Coma
actually theres only 3 more epis. i cant wait to see how it'll wrap up. We already know theres a wedding scene at the beach so i guess thats the ending?..

epochcrux

sarNie Egg
I'm only on the first couple episodes but it looks promising. :) I love Rome and Rita. -sigh-

A wedding at the beach? Nice. -eh- But 37 eps is long hopefully I'll get through it. lol

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
don't worry about getting through it! each episode is only 30 minutes, and it's so good...it'll go by so quickly! :)
That's true. Even though i don't know Thai, i enjoy watching this drama. Luckily, wasashimi's subbing this series so i can understand what's happening on this drama. And 37 episodes are not long for me cuz i want more romantic scenes of Rome and Rita. I wish they'll fall with each other in real life since they look perfect together.
Rita, i saw her before in a TVB series but when i first watched Klien Kaew Krang Jai, i couldn't recognize her right away since she looks more beautiful than before maybe cuz of her hair. She looks extremely gorgeous in long hair.
As for Rome, he's handsome and his acting is good for a newcomer. He becomes my favourite Thai actor besides Tik. Hope to see more dramas of him and Rita in the future!

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
he is one hottie aye lol. Its ending soon :( All my lakorns are coming to an end. Well hopefully this one ends with a bang, wonder what will happen to ae

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes, i hope the ending will satisfy us!..love this lakorn alot. gonna miss rita/rome together. i hope they have another one after "Sroy San Jun". but yeh, everyone did a great job. i like the fact that the pra'ek and other cast like Nok Sinjai wasnt so dumb. they actually figured out things on their own. Rita wasnt all that weak either. in some point, she was but not throughout the lakorn.

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
awww episode 35 was so sad. so much pain for everyone..

i hope maysa and sinjai dont die, if one dies itd be even more sad

id like to see them get past thier past and live on, but since maysa is so
caught up in the past, whats the chance of that happening?

Im so anticipating the ending.

tinah

sarNie Coma
todays epi was sad and the next one looks more dramatic.

i also hope Ritas mom dont die. its sad enough that Rita wasnt with her throughout her childish life until now.

nolee

sarNie Adult
ep. 35 was sooo sad! i feel bad for both sides! so much pain for everyone. i kinda feel bad for boom too but vengeance drove her into becoming a CRAZY biatch lol

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
next epi the evil mom probably will die hope rita will die too coz i cant stand her weak and stupid character sorry guy cant stand weak nek and rome will be with me in the end lol the most happy ending ever!