Klien Kaew Krang Jai(Broadcast)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I see, I see, but I probably will not get to see that until next week... Maesah is a 'loke jit'. She would do anything to anyone that gets in her way. Crazyyyyy...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i heard they added 8 more epis. so the chances of there being a :w-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: is high lol. even though i wanna see more of rita/rome but i just want it to end

Edit: okay im so late. Youa already mentioned it lol

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
well at leat Rome is smart enough to figure out the truth

sorry off topic:

--------- off topic---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:huh: well my bad, i think you should get my letter by know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...... ^_^
yeap i did as long as you like it too and wanna use it....but please credit!

I want this message to be private but since you block your PM...here's the reply

can't you see "ookki'07" under toe ma wa rak?

I did that banner....I used it a while ago before changing it....
beside i never thougth of anyone stealing my banner....so that was why I didnot say no stealing....and also I thought everyone know enough to ask permission and give credit first before using other's banner!

ookii

ps
i'm not mad...just suprise that you'll use my Bie banner without asking or crediting!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
ooki thats why you need a signature like me with big red letters saying do not steal my artwork or you will pay the consequences. But it's not my business so sorry for butting in.

I hope the 8 more episodes they add will be awesome with sweet scenes between rome and rita. No more crazy bitches please. excuse my language. however those crazy girls add to the flavor of the lakorn.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Last night I was watching seesan bungtern and there was this clip of Rome and Rita it was so cute. Taem the guy that is Rome's servant in the lakorn was telling viewers about a very hot couple getting married and it is Rome and Rita so he interviewed them and ask that since they are married now how many babies are they going to have and Rita says 3 lol. Taem also asked them when are they going to sign the marriage license and Rome answers very soon then taem goes on and asks about where they are going to honeymoon at and then Rome and Rita both laughed and said its only a marriage in the lakorn. It was soooo adorable though. I can't wait to see that scene. :D

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yup, I rent them. My com is too slow to dl... Hehe... Hmmm. High chances of a willing,eh? Interesting...

tinah

sarNie Coma
Last night I was watching seesan bungtern and there was this clip of Rome and Rita it was so cute. Taem the guy that is Rome's servant in the lakorn was telling viewers about a very hot couple getting married and it is Rome and Rita so he interviewed them and ask that since they are married now how many babies are they going to have and Rita says 3 lol. Taem also asked them when are they going to sign the marriage license and Rome answers very soon then taem goes on and asks about where they are going to honeymoon at and then Rome and Rita both laughed and said its only a marriage in the lakorn. It was soooo adorable though. I can't wait to see that scene. :D
yeh i saw that too. i wonder if Rita was serious when she said they're gonna have 3 :baby-scene-pop-corn: cuz she did looked serious.

so romantic :wub:

so does that mean rome and sririta will have a :w-scene-pop-corn: scene?!!! :drool: ...gosh...i hope so!!! :drool:

do you have a clip of that interview? it sounds so cute! :wub: i'd love to watch the interview...:)

sarN

sarNie Granny
LOL 3 :baby-scene-pop-corn: ! Triple ? Prolly they fastward a couple year in the lakorn haha

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol I dont think they will have 3 babies in here, hehe she was just playing around, that was cute.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
ahahaha! they will have 3 baby after lakorn is end...not in the lakorn but in your image!

today episode is nothing special.

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
ooki thats why you need a signature like me with big red letters saying do not steal my artwork or you will pay the consequences.
yeah...maybe I'll put up a consequnce too....I already have to put up "don't steal"

anyway...3 babies.... :eek: isn't that too much?
but maybe Rita is just kidding around....

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
They drag this out one week too long. What a shame. Just end it with the willing scene already!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRR :angry: :arrg:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
At the end of epi 31, Rita was transfer to become Rome's special nurse, i think he tricked her in coming, now this is going to be much more interesting, finally. His going to seriously test her out, some cute scenes ahead. Sinjai also will know who's daughter's Ae is in next epi.