Klien Kaew Krang Jai(Broadcast)

sarN

sarNie Granny
today eps is funnie . Rite was dancing omg .. i don't know if i should cry or laugh it was an awful dance move LOL but cute and the voilin dat was playing in the background while they were dancing was from "Goong" k-drama

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
I am so in love with this lakorn! Rome and Rita look very cute together. I can't wait until tonight's episode when he finds out that Rita is the person who he fell in love with at the island.

This is so off topic but how old is Sirita Jensen?

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
Gosh darn it. If only they liked each other, if only they were the same age and dated each other that would be totally hot. Sirita doesn't look older than him though.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
It was totally hilarious you should see it. She reminded me of doing the chicken dance lol. Man man man I cannot wait to see tomorrow's episode.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Epi 28 is very very cute when Rome and Rita are together. :kiss:
I can't wait to see Epi. 29. I hope there will be more sweet scene between them.

In the preview of Ep.29, Rome carries Rita to somewhere. I really want to see it.
I hope it will be :w-scene-pop-corn: hahahaha

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Today episode I like the scene where they go back to the island. ahahaha

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
they are playing another movie together! i don't remember what it's called but you can check it out on iptv! I think it's going to be good!

It's like modern but then turn into some borland type of stuff!!!! It's kind of like this old movie poo kao ken khon....

Did i guys check it out yet!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Epi 28 is very very cute when Rome and Rita are together. :kiss:
I can't wait to see Epi. 29. I hope there will be more sweet scene between them.

In the preview of Ep.29, Rome carries Rita to somewhere. I really want to see it.
I hope it will be :w-scene-pop-corn: hahahaha
ahh could it get any sweeter?? :yahoo: please let it be a :w-scene-pop-corn: now they are back on the lsland