Klien Kaew Krang Jai(Broadcast)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Epi 28 is very very cute when Rome and Rita are together. :kiss:
I can't wait to see Epi. 29. I hope there will be more sweet scene between them.

In the preview of Ep.29, Rome carries Rita to somewhere. I really want to see it.
I hope it will be :w-scene-pop-corn: hahahaha
the preview where he carries her haha he was struggling while picking her up so he might not go far lol... .

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
the preview where he carries her haha he was struggling while picking her up so he might not go far lol... .
hahaha. Yeah she was kicking a lot.
And it's too soon for a :w-scene-pop-corn: scene, at least Rome is smart enough to figure out the differences. Guess he just wants confirmation from Sirita.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
It's so funny when Rome was making up all those lies about how him and Apoh tried many times to have a baby there...haha...and it's cute how she got all mad...haha

It's so funny when Rome was making up all those lies about how him and Apoh tried many times to have a baby there...haha...and it's cute how she got all mad...haha
LOL!!! :lol: that was hilarious...:) i can't wait for the next episode also...like the other posts above, i'm really hoping that it'll be a :w-scene-pop-corn: ...but i doubt it...:(

all the scenes between rome and sririta are so :wub: ...can't wait until they go back to the island... :drool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh, its so funny that Rita try to act like she doesnt know anything about the house even though Rome knows who she is already lol. also, the part when she got mad at him about the baby comment. gosh, just love these two!..everything is coming together.

hes gonna ask Rita is she the girl on the lsland w/him. she mind as well tell him the truth!..her mom and Ae isnt around

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
wow rita did a god job dancing on ep. 27 it was sooooo cute............
also i can't believe she's older than him..... but it seems like he's older than her.............

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
The lakorn that will air after this one is start Aug 9, 2007. I watched SeeSan, they said Aug 2 but the second teaser of Pat's lakorn is 9 so this one will end up on Aug 8.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Preview to next week episode, I wonder if Rita will come and nurse him again :wub:
Klien Kaew Krang Jai - Episode 30 Preview

Ae should just give it up, she's just hurting herself, being with someone that doesn't love her.
Ooooooooo. Didn't someone say earlier dat he goin pretend to be blind again ? Now it ending at Aug 8 ? Whao they added more den 10 eps to dis lakorn :wub: i like hte song it make the lakorn romantic

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
Rita's dancing was pretty funny. I don't think Rita is going to confess to Rome that she was the one he fell in love with at the island. Ae is seriously a b**** in this movie, Rome doesn't even like her but she's sticking on to him. I wonder what she'll do when she finds out that she's not Apo. The preview for episode 30 looks good.

thanks for episode 30's preview! :D wow...they added 10 more episodes and it won't finish airing until august 8? :) hopefully, that means more sweet scenes btwn. rome and sririta! :wub: perhaps they'll even add a willing scene? :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMFG...just tell him already!!! I'm getting pissed!!

But...I'm sad for Utsanee when Apoh was dragging him around showing him off...

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
aww....this lakorn is dragging but Rome and Rita are so cute....

this is out of topic but....

hey mainhiathao.... why are you using my Bie banner without asking permission or crediting?
that's just plain wrong........
I don't mind you using but please credit!
thanks!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't feel like watching this yet :( . I wanna watch the episode where Rome finds out that Rita's the girl. Which would be about next week for me. *sigh*.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I thought Rome already found out that Rita is the girl but she just won't confess but he does know. Can't wait to see more of this either and I can't believe that Maesah is going to push Rita's mom in the water. What a crazy biatch.