Klien Kaew Krang Jai(Broadcast)

fun

Expired Sarnie
the hmong version was weird i didn't quit understand it as mush as the thai one...in eng subb...
Original is always better when it comes to dubbing!!! =) I like dubbing for one reason, I don't have to read sub. And that is about it. :lol:

What's great about English subtitle: you get to learn their language. That is how I know a few phrases in Thai, Korean, Chinese (Mandarin), Japanese, French, etc.

By the way I am rewatching this. I miss Rteam so much!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i'm sure we all want that not even ONE just one mag shoot of them don't count lakorn mag hopefully this year 09 they do one
Crossing fingers too. Ken and Ann had one. Aum and Aff had one. Ken and Aff had one. Aum and Ann had one (probably one of the sexiest shoot from them), now where is Rteam. Erg! I hope to see at least one in 2009! One and I will be satisfy... not too demanding right?

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG it has been 10 years!!!

I am currently rewatching and all the feels rushing in.

I need me a remake. Still one of my favorite lakorn up to date.

jjamberry

sarNie Egg
I’ve just finished rewatching this lakorn and i still have those feelings like the first time i see Rome & Rita together.

Gosh, miss them too much. It has been 12 years.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Still waiting on a remake. This shot them to stardom... not as high profile as KAteam and Ateam but Rteam has a very special place in my heart.