Klien Kaew Krang Jai(Broadcast)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
Right... at first when I saw Rita... I was just like oh, she is just another actress, but now I really like her, especially with Rome! This lakorn was great. Nok Sinjai is still so pretty... if I think that she is the right actress that I saw in a really old sad Thai movie. Khon Mesa played her part extremely well! This lakorn -> TWO THUMBS UP*
same here..im like..oh..another pretty actress...oh well...then i saw her acting...SUPERB!

gosh rteam is hot togetha xp lol.. kekeke..
oh yeah!

I love this lakorn!! I watched it 3 times! I love the music too. I think I'm going to watch it a 4th time now.
i lost count...i kept on watching my fav scenes!

love re-watching this lakorn...rome was so sweet on his first lakorn...
agree^^

max

sarNie Elites
I loved the cast... but I think that they should have used a younger looking na'eke or older "mothers" because they look more like sisters or friends than mother and daughter. It is not that Rita looks old... it is just that the mothers look really young. Haha... but I really do like the cast!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i thought the cast was great nok was so pretty xp keke.. rita is stunnin.. keke.. the cast was great.. my sis freaken love this lakorn lmao.. she cant get enough of hottie rome.. lmao..xp..keke..

fun

Expired Sarnie
nok never seem to have gotten old. i mean she does look older but she still has the look and the figure.

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
I love the lakorn and the songs a lot like many fans of KKKJ. I listen to the songs "puer tur" often and watch the lakorn four times already. The lakorn remind me of my summer 2007 and it is going to be my lakorn fever for summer 2008. I can't forget this lakorn. It's too good. Rome did a good job especially the challenge to being blind. Asanee character is so cute, a hot temper guy but became nice and understanding because of love from his n'ek.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
anybody know why rita didn't show up for the closing party of either kkkj and grr???

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yes2drama.. im unsure y she didnt attend to.. so far i dont think rita has ever gone to any of the closiing parties.. >_<..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
what?!??! i wanna see the closing party for GRR!! hahahaha anyways i love this lakorn! i cant get enuff of it too! lol
i wonder why Rita doesnt go to the Closing Party! i wanna see Rita and Rome at a closing party together lol

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
My idea of Rita not attending close ceremony is she like her life to be private. she void going out in public media , because you know media over exaggerate things just a click of a picture. I like what she do in the entertain business. Just doing her job professionally. As for Rome, he's so hot that why media is attacking him.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I like the soundtrack of this lakorn KKKJ. can anyone help me to find and where can i buy the soundtrack?

solin

sarNie Adult
Just re-watched it for the 3rd time and can't get enough of this lakorn.
Rome and Rita should just date together in real life lol.
They are a so perfect couple !

fun

Expired Sarnie
Just re-watched it for the 3rd time and can't get enough of this lakorn.
Rome and Rita should just date together in real life lol.
They are a so perfect couple !
I have seen this more than 3 times. I just love it when they are together on screen!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. sadly i havent rewatched my fav lakorns yet including this one... hehehe.. >_< ...

somp9

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know where can i buy the soundtrack of this lakorn. It was a woman who sang and her voice was beautiful.