Klien Kaew Krang Jai(Broadcast)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm currently watching this!!! and I'm kind of scared of khun mesa...she's nice sometimes and later on, she'll be mean again... scary... :unsure:

julye017

sarNie Adult
I'm currently watching this!!! and I'm kind of scared of khun mesa...she's nice sometimes and later on, she'll be mean again... scary... :unsure:
she's like having some mental problems...but you know I really pity her...she can't take all her emotions and problems that's why she's like that...but yeah scary sometimes!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Klin Kaew Klang Jai was the Lakorn that brought me back from my little hiatus from watching Lakorns. I absolutely loveeeeeeeee this Lakorn. I have already rewatched it 3 times already. Love the music.. love Rome and Rita and Ae!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
yeah..me too...she's so scary...but i saw the behind the scenes and she's actually funny in real life...lol!

don't forget about...you know ___team thingy? LOL
what thingy?i'll call them rteam lol...

Klin Kaew Klang Jai was the Lakorn that brought me back from my little hiatus from watching Lakorns. I absolutely loveeeeeeeee this Lakorn. I have already rewatched it 3 times already. Love the music.. love Rome and Rita and Ae!
yes...i love the music sooo much!

julye017

sarNie Adult
I remember the first meeting of rome & rita when he's blind...it's so cute...he got to hugged rita from behind...

max

sarNie Elites
Oh my goodness! This lakorn is so good. For some reason, I just decided to preview through it, and I could not stop watching it! I love this lakorn! They act so well! Ahh! Love it!

max

sarNie Elites
Right... at first when I saw Rita... I was just like oh, she is just another actress, but now I really like her, especially with Rome! This lakorn was great. Nok Sinjai is still so pretty... if I think that she is the right actress that I saw in a really old sad Thai movie. Khon Mesa played her part extremely well! This lakorn -> TWO THUMBS UP*

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I love this lakorn!! I watched it 3 times! I love the music too. I think I'm going to watch it a 4th time now.