Klien Kaew Krang Jai(Broadcast)

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
OMG! The ending is very beautiful and perfect. I really love it. :wub:
Rome and Rita are very beautiful bride and groom. I love them!!!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
yay!!! they heard our prayers again.... let's just hope they stick with it cause surely i'm staying tune for that lakorn then!!!! :yahoo: :dude: :clap: and if it works out.... let's hope that there's :slapandkissse3: & :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: in there...... lol :dude: but wahhhh come to think of it, i'm sad now that my favorite lakorn this summers ending :(

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
The ending was touching, sad yet sweet, it couldnt have been better :wub: totally liked it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yes.
I was so excited when I read it repeatedly. It said it was because "Klin Kaew Klang Jai" is successful, so P'Nong from Broadcast Thai prepare to pair up this new couple on screen again in a new lakorn.
"Yuthakarn Hak Kan Thong" sounds like a Romantic Comedy. They will open the camera soon.

I wish there will not be anything changed from this. I will be very happy.

Love this couple so much.

aww a romantic comedy?..i was hoping it would be another romance drama. i guess KKLJ was already romantic enough?..lol.anywho. it sounds confirm but like you said, hopefully no changes. Rita has no upcomings right now and Rome is just filming 1.

sarN

sarNie Granny
:clap: :clap: :clap: i hope in their new lakorn the theme song is romantic like KKKJ cuz i think dat one of the reason why this lakorn is soo ... :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
:clap: :clap: :clap: i hope in their new lakorn the theme song is romantic like KKKJ cuz i think dat one of the reason why this lakorn is soo ... :wub:
true. it makes the lakorn extra sweet. im still not tired of the song. its so sweet and meaningful.

nolee

sarNie Adult
this lakorn was so perfect! great ending, i loved every single episode. one of the best lakorns i've seen so far in the past years. haven't cried this much since Aoms and Captains lakorn, Kaew Lerm Kon lmaoo

tinah

sarNie Coma
im glad to hear the ending is satisfying!..cuz sometimes good lakorns dont have good endings especially nowadayz

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
awe nice to know it's gonna be a happy ending. but will anyone upload episode 36? i wanna see it so bad. can't believe it's ending already!

omg!!! i love this lakorn's ending!!! :D it was so touching how everything turned out!

are you serious that rome and sririta will have another lakorn???!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! is it confirmed? i hope it's true...i'd definitely watch it! rome and sririta are soooooooooooo hot together!!! :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
awww the ending was very emotional and touching. so glad no one died and it was a happy ending. im satisfy. it was good from the very beginning until now. Rome/Rita is such a perfect match. i hope this lakorn comes out on DVD.

t0mb0i

sarNie Egg
all i have to say is that this was a great lakorn. the ending was very satisfying and rome and rita were so cute! loved the short scene at the end when rome was on the swing and rita was standing behind him. :wub: they're just so cute together, the perfect match.
and they're going to have another lakorn together! please confirm this soon!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
omg... the BEST romanic Lakorn i've seen this summer........ the ending was very satisfying.... i'm just so sad that the lakorns over :( :( now i got nothing else to watch...... i guess i'll have to wait until their next one :(

tinah

sarNie Coma
both of me parents are hooked on this lakorn especially my dad!..he hardly watches thai lakorns nowadayz unless its with Ann T but when hes actually hooked on one, he always ask about it and he just reminded me to drop by the vdo store to get the next tape. lol

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
man! how come everyone saw the ending alreadyyy!?! its not posted on buddie mediaaaa =(( can someone do soo? i hate watching it on youtube! grrrrr x[