[GMM25] Club Friday The Series 7 : Hayt Gert Jak Kwarm Ruk

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
i dont really watch the club friday series but i thought i would tune in for mo an toomtams part and im happy i did theyve both improved soooo much since KNK

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL!!!!!!!! Awwwwwww I really wish someone would sub this. Why did Toomtam go to Mo's father and beg him like that? They seem madly in love. Heheheheheh. But it's forbidded by Mo's father. Mo's smile when her father turned around was so cute and innocent, like a child. Hehe.

What did Mo say to her friends at the table the next day? Why did Toomtam look so sad/hurt/disappointed?
I totally agree and wish someone would sub this so I could watch it.

If you're talking about instagram vid you posted a while back when Mo said something and Toomtam got sad, someone roughly translated it for me on instagram. Basically her friends are complimenting Toomtam on what a perfect boyfriend he is to Mo and she says something along the lines of if you guys like him so much you can take him/have him. Which made Toomtam sad, though I am sure Mo didn't mean it.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
i dont really watch the club friday series but i thought i would tune in for mo an toomtams part and im happy i did theyve both improved soooo much since KNK
Yes they have. :D :D Like I said before, their acting style in here is subtly, yet noticeably different from their acting style in lakorns. They're both so versatile and constantly grow as actors whenever they're paired up. Even though they haven't gotten a solid and quality lakorn yet to showcase their chemistry, I'm still grateful that they've had the most challenges and growth, in terms of acting, with each other. All their projects so far have been originals (original scripts/nonremakes), all have been different genres (horror-period/comedy-supernatural/drama), and all were different types of television series (lakorn/sitcom/reality based short series). I'm so proud of TooMo. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I totally agree and wish someone would sub this so I could watch it.

If you're talking about instagram vid you posted a while back when Mo said something and Toomtam got sad, someone roughly translated it for me on instagram. Basically her friends are complimenting Toomtam on what a perfect boyfriend he is to Mo and she says something along the lines of if you guys like him so much you can take him/have him. Which made Toomtam sad, though I am sure Mo didn't mean it.
Thanks! I thought it had something to do with that. You know what I just realized? Toomtam is always the one super in love with Mo in all their projects together. XD Not that I mind. Hehehehehe. (It'd be nice if Mo's characters showed just a tad bit more affection towards Toomtam's characters though. Although, I still want Toomtam to do most of the chasing. :D) Even in Toomtam's mvs, Mo was interested in another guy while Toomtam was the friend on the side. XD

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
If anyone read Chinese, FYI: A subber team uploaded upto tudou a Chinese-subbed EP1 of Toomtam & Mo's Love Test. (http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/4bpyvxd0BuU).
Thank you for sharing! :D :D Awwwwwwwwww. TooMo are even gaining fans in China now. Hehehhehehehe. I mean, look...a Chinese fan even made this edit (Toomtam's fanclub posted it on IG). :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: So far, I know that TooMo have western fans (not sure which other countries besides America), fans in Thailand and fans in Vietnam, China and Myanmar.

cr: toomtam_toomtime_fc

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks! I thought it had something to do with that. You know what I just realized? Toomtam is always the one super in love with Mo in all their projects together. XD Not that I mind. Hehehehehe. (It'd be nice if Mo's characters showed just a tad bit more affection towards Toomtam's characters though. Although, I still want Toomtam to do most of the chasing. :D) Even in Toomtam's mvs, Mo was interested in another guy while Toomtam was the friend on the side. XD
Omg I that's so true. I never thought of that lol. Poor Toomtam's characters, always so lovelorn.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm getting excited to watch Oil and Vill. If this airs before ALTK then that would mark a whole entire year not having seen Vill on television. Omg! The pain. Lol

Vill said the story is, Oil and Vill meet. They fall in love and live together and then drama comes.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I'm getting excited to watch Oil and Vill. If this airs before ALTK then that would mark a whole entire year not having seen Vill on television. Omg! The pain. Lol

Vill said the story is, Oil and Vill meet. They fall in love and live together and then drama comes.
WHAT?? Live together but not married.. I don't approved that lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't either because I'm still very traditional but it's a Club Friday series so it's bound to be spicy. Lol

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
NARAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: Second to the last episode of Ruk Long Jai is airing tomorrow!!! I still have to watch the second and third episodes. ><

cr: clubfriday_theseries

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 5 teaser! Last episode! :( I wish someone could sub this! I don't know what's going on but it looks intense! T.T

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MANY SWEET AND ADORABLE TOOMO MOMENTS IN EPISODE 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE SCENE WHEN TOOMTAM SUNG TO MO WHILE SHE WAS LYING ON HIS LAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO ROMANTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THEN WHEN THE ACTUAL SONG THAT HE WAS COVERING PLAYED IN THE BACKGROUND WHILE HE WAS ADMIRING HER SLEEPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOOMO NEED A LAKORN THAT'S FOCUSED ON THEM AND FULL OF ROMANTIC SCENES LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THEN WHEN TOOMTAM HELD MO'S HAND LATER!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO PERFECTTTTTTTT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
@8:38 & @11:42
^I was expecting Toomtam to brush Mo's hair to the side or touch her cheek though when the music started playing. That would've made it perfect. T.T

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
This scene was pretty sweet (@6:07). Mo has never had a girl bonding moment/sisromance (girl version of bromance) in her lakorns so it's nice to see that side of her in lakorns. :)
Edit: Actually, now that I remember, she actually did have lots of those girl bonding moments/sisromance with Jui in Fun Fueng. XD
^7:35 IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOOMTAM GAVE HIMSELF AS A PRESENT TO MO FOR HER BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NARAK MAKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

cr: clubfriday_theseries

Mo fits so perfectly in Toomtam's arms! T.T <3

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
THEY'RE SO CUTE OFFSCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEhtipjLkph/

SO CUTE HOW TOOMTAM TRIED TO REST ON MO'S LAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEiZmy4rkrW/

Mo has improved tremendously. She's proven through this short series that she can act subtly. Not once has Mo come across as harsh in here. She's mastered the art of controlling her facial expressions and voice now. That's what I call a talented actress. :clap: Mo is an actress who is constantly evolving and improving. Same with Toomtam. TooMo have both evolved to a newer and higher level with this project. They're now ready to take on a slap-kiss/heavy drama/revenge lakorn with each other. Such a talented, versatile and impressive pair. :icon12:

Last edited: