[GMM25] Club Friday The Series 7 : Hayt Gert Jak Kwarm Ruk

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
[GMM25] Club Friday the series 7

There will be 7 short series with 7 pra'nang

1. "รักลวง" Num and Amy Amika (currently airing)

2. "รักลองใจ" Ruk Long jai/Love Test Toomtam and Mo

3. "คนขี้เบื่อที่รักเธอ" Sean Jindachot

The rest doesn't know yet . They will reveal them at  press conference tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9fHO8sTgcA

Episode 1 of Amy & Num storyline
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEaT7hsUTEg

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Ahhh, I really hope so too for Sean and Vill. I liked Sean ever since the lakorn with Mark and Kim in 2013, even way before his Leh Ratree days, so YES! I PRAYYYY so.

This would be a good busy work project for Vill while we wait for Tae Parn Korn, since the only lakorn left that Vill is currently filming is NLS. TPK's opening won't be until February, which means, filming may start then or a bit later, so that gives us about a month in between. Vill can totally take on something small like this. Goshhh, I was just talking about how I wanted Vill to be in Club Friday Series and there's a chance she may. Please make it happen. I like Club Friday Series because the stories are different and plus, they're short. Hahah. I hope Vill's story is SUPPPPEEERRRR cute, not scandalous. Hahah.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Toomtam and Mo's new project is for Club Friday The Series 7. Their part is called Rak Long Jai. I'm so happy for TooMo, even though it would've been a hundred times better if it was a slap-kiss lakorn. But I'm still happy, because Club Friday The Series is a pretty big deal. I also really appreciate the fact that each of TooMo's collaborations thus far have been so diverse. They've been in two music videos, two lakorns (including Pan Ruk Pan Rai), a sitcom and now this series. Every time they've paired up, it's always in a new project (not just lakorn after lakorn after lakorn). Not a lot of (if any) Ch.3, Ch.ONE and Ch.7 actors/koo jins are like that, where they act in various projects and genres. Even though TooMo don't get the best opportunities to showcase their chemistry together, I can still appreciate that they at least receive projects that challenge and showcase their versatility as a pairing, which nowadays doesn't happen between the younger generation pairings. What's next for them? A movie? :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: Also, TooMo's projects are always originals (non remakes).

Another reason why I appreciate this even though it's not a lakorn is because TooMo are getting recognition. Slowly, but surely. They could've cast anyone with Toomtam, but they chose Mo. Also, with this being a more popular series, it'll give TooMo more exposure. With three series' together as pra'nangs now, I see hope for TooMo being cast in more and BETTER lakorns in the future. :) Of course, I still can't help but wish and (a part of me) feel bummed out that this new project wasn't a slap-kiss lakorn, but this is the best thing we can get at the moment. So I'll enjoy it. In the future, I think we will be able to see TooMo in a slap-kiss lakorn with how they're starting to get more recognized. The thing with TooMo is that even though they don't have a lot of fans and aren't popular amongst viewers yet as a pairing, people within the Thai industry realize their compatibility together. And that's why they keep getting paired up. Even MPGGG's director said it himself that he believes "Toomtam and Mo are the most compatible". Producers and directors see their compatibility and potential, even though they haven't gained widespread favoritism from viewers yet. And I believe that if there ARE people like this in the industry who DO believe in TooMo as a pairing, we'll get to see them shine one day in a deserving lakorn. They'll gain all their fans and success through hard work and perseverance, not just through overnight fame.

TooMo look so youthful and refreshing here. :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  They're so versatile in every aspect, appearance wise and acting wise. I don't know what their part will be about but from their uniforms I'm guessing it'll be in a university or high school setting. Or maybe there'll be flashbacks to them during that time. Or it'll start off with them in uni and then it'll skip to them as working adults. Either way, I hope we'll get to see a forced kiss scene/r attempt/r scene between them. Hahahhahahha. (Extreme wishful thinking on my part.  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: )

cr: y.n.p.k, tong_warunyoo, thestar12update, mintspattarasaya, exactmusic

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
^Okay, that was actually merged from me creating a separate thread for TooMo's part, because I didn't know there was already a thread for this. XD In case anyone was wondering. XD

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here a post of the 7 mystery n'ek who going to be in here. We already know Amy and Mo are two of the n'ke. Tomorrow they will tell us who is in this series. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
So does that mean Mo and Amy will be at the press conference tomorrow too? Also, is this a big project or something? Have they always held press conferences? Have they always made the casts a mystery? Are Mo and Amy also supposed to be featured in the poster? Because none of the outlined figures looks like Mo. Lol.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Prakaidao said:
Hmmm freelancers like Mak davikah? or Pancake, even though she'd recently signed with True4U.
Can you read Thai? What does it say for each description of the nang'eks? Can you figure out which one is Mo's? Lol.

sarNie Adult
I like Club Friday, when the storylines are interspersed with happy ones but damn. The sad to happy storyline ratio is too damn high. :(

Never thought I'd see Amy & Num together. They actually look really good together. Their storyline is kinda messed up though.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Awe, no Sean and Vill but Vill and Oil Thana will be pairing up. Their part is called Home, it's about a warm type of love. It'll be Sean and Four. Well, at least we'll be seeing Oil and Vill together, a pair I never thought would happen just like Tui. Haha. I'm curious as to what the storyline is now. Lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAg8RXcRf_p/
I didn't catch TooMo's part. :( Did you? What will their story be about?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I loved how all the nang'eks wore red. Mo's black hair in contrast with her pale skin and bold red lips made her stand out. She looked strikingly beautiful. The stilettos with her sleeveless fitted romper framed her figure beautifully and made her look chic.  :heart: Vill looked elegant in her silk romper with her hair in a bun. (Did I hear that Tangmo is going to be in here also?)

cr: clubfriday_theseries & gmm25thailand

I really hope Mo continues to grow her hair out. She already looks so pretty with shoulder length hair, and that's already considered long for her. Lol. I want to see Mo grow her hair out to her chest or even to her elbows and waist. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Anonymous<3 said:
I didn't catch TooMo's part. :( Did you? What will their story be about?
I didn't catch anyone's story. I just read the captions on IG. I'll watch it later when Thaiflix posts the news clip up. It's too early right now, no links.

I honestly thought Vill's outfit was very grannyish. Haha. It did nothing for her nice figure and she loves putting her hair up. Why can't she just leave it down? She's still so young. Lol

But all of the girls looked so pretty.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
I didn't catch anyone's story. I just read the captions on IG. I'll watch it later when Thaiflix posts the news clip up. It's too early right now, no links.

I honestly thought Vill's outfit was very grannyish. Haha. It did nothing for her nice figure and she loves putting her hair up. Why can't she just leave it down? She's still so young. Lol

But all of the girls looked so pretty.
Oh okay. Well if you can, I'd appreciate it if you could post a brief summary of TooMo's part here for us later. ^_^ Basically what they revealed it was going to be about. I think I heard "jao chu" or "jao chai" (not sure if that's how you spell it). Does that mean player? Hahahaha. I'm so hoping that we're gonna get some spicy TooMo action. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Vill's outfit was a little loose on her, but I think she looked fine in it. :)

When you find the links, could you post them here also? So that I and others can view the full thing?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
roselovesice said:
I haven't been watching Club Friday The Series since the 5th one with Noona and Pae Arak. 
I'm definitely going to tune in for TooMo's. They look so cute together!! I'm excited to see their part! :D
Hehehehhe. Yayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Lany cassie said:
2. "รักลองใจ" Ruk Long jai/Love Test Toomtam and Mo
Oh so TooMo's part is called Love Test. Interesting... :) That leaves so many possibilities for storylines. Lol.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid

cr: clubfriday_theseries, natmyriafc, ployyyyy, nut_sa_ngamatong, kepond

^So I did hear it correctly. Tangmo is going to be in here too.