[GMM25] Club Friday The Series 7 : Hayt Gert Jak Kwarm Ruk

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Oo I bet this is the scene where Mo cries in the trailer (and Toomtam). Maybe Mo catches them in the act and runs out crying. Then, Toomtam regrets his actions, tries to apologize but Mo won't forgive him, so he cries too.

cr: toomtam_toomtimefc

SPOILER ALERT: I'm still waiting for the plot twist that was revealed on youtube about Jay being gay. It's already the last episode but everything seems to be pointing towards the supporting actress. Maybe that's what the director's intentions are though. They're trying to make everything point to the second girl, so that viewers will suspect her. But at the very end of episode five, they'll reveal that Jay was gay the entire time and hooking up with the other guy, so that this series can end on a tragic and messed up note (since Club Friday is known for that).

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Episode four hasn't been uploaded on youtube yet but Toomtam's fanclub posted a clip of it on IG. I love how when Toomtam hugs Mo, her face is always buried in his shoulder (because she's shorter than him). So you can only see her eyes, nose and chubby cheeks when they film from Toomtam's back. It's sooooooooooooooo adorableeeeeeeeeeeee. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: Mo fits perfectly in Toomtam's embrace. Hehehheheheh.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEqY3N5ISfZ/

When Toomtam hugs Mo, she looks like a cute chipmunk. Which is funny, because when Fun Fueng was airing, fans were comparing the cast to animals. Push was a giraffe because he's tall. I think Jui was a hippo because Push was teasing her that she's heavy when he carries her or something. Kangsom was a monkey because his character was mischievous like one. And Mo was a chipmunk because her and her character are cute like them.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
This is cute. The caption said something about how the series has ended (well, technically it hasn't yet) but their friendship won't.

cr: chotipintu

Mo and TooMo have been gaining new (Thai) fans from this series. I'm so happy. I was correct that this opportunity would give them more exposure. ^^ :icon12: Mo and TooMo's pairing have always been underrated in Thailand, so to see Thai viewers (who aren't already Mo, Toomtam and TooMo fans) tag Mo and TooMo in pictures on IG is heartwarming.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: MO SUPPORTING TOOMTAM'S CLOTHING BRAND! SHE'S SPORTING HIS SELF DESIGNED SNAPBACK! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: I LOVE SEEING THESE TWO SUPPORT EACH OTHER! REMINDS ME OF THE TIME TOOMTAM WISHED MO A HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON HIS IG! :love2::love2::love2::love2::love2::love2::love2::love2::love2::love2::love2: #toomo #bestfriends #friendsforever

^Toomtam replied with kissy face emojis. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WORDS CAN EXPLAIN MY FEELINGS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY AND PROUD OF TOOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:THE LAST EPISODE SEEMS TO HAVE DONE REALLY WELL! THEY WERE THE TOP TRENDING HASHTAG ON TWITTER! :applaudit::applaudit::applaudit::applaudit::applaudit::applaudit::applaudit::applaudit::applaudit::applaudit::applaudit::ARMS1::ARMS1::ARMS1::ARMS1::ARMS1::ARMS1::ARMS1::ARMS1::ARMS1::ARMS1::ARMS1: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

cr: laughaway_ksmo

A Thai viewer also posted this screenshot from twitter on their IG. I don't know what the text in the picture says but the caption that was posted by the IG user basically said "At this point, the pain is unrelenting. #jayiscruel (or #jayisevil) #teamploy" So it seems Toomtam probably did cheat on Mo with the other girl. :( :( It seems many people pitied Mo and sided with her the most.

cr: sasitorn.sang

ALSO! THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!! TOOMO HAVE NOT ONE, BUT TWO THAI FAN PAGES ON IG NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both pages were created today (after the last episode of Ruk Long Jai aired). TooMo's performance-especially in this episode-must've left a strong and lasting impression on viewers, and they already miss TooMo. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR TOOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'VE COME SO FAR AS A PAIRING! THAI VIEWERS LOVE THEM NOW!!!!!!!!!

This was the person who created the first fan page:

Her caption basically said "I love P'Toom, P'Mo, this pairing". ^^ :icon12:

MO'S ACTING LOOKS PHENOMONAL!!!!! OMGGG SO HEARTBREAKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:I can't wait to watch this episode already (have to wait until next week). :( :(

cr to owners

HERE'S A CLIP! https://www.instagram.com/p/BE0kziMBKJ7/

Although Ruk Long Jai has ended, TooMo's journey has only begun. I can't wait to see their next project (hopefully it'll be soon and hopefully it'll be in a slap-kiss lakorn). With how many fans they've gained individually and together from this series, they are bound to reunite and the possibility of it being in a slap-kiss is likely! SOOOOO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDDD FOR TOOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Last edited:

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
I really cant belived it ended this way ,im sOooooooooooo not impressed with club friday atm :( Why couldnt be a happy ending why did Jay come back to ploy if loved her as much as he said he does . Sooooooooooooo disappointed in JAY

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
WAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOOMTAM SCREENSHOTTED MO'S POST WEARING HIS CAP! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: HE SAID "NONG SAO ("LITTLE SISTER") WEARING CAP, GOOD". I LOVE THEIR CLOSE FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: BEST FRIENDS OFFSCREEN AND BEST COSTARS ONSCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love2::love2::love2::love2::love2::love2::love2::love2::love2::love2::love2::love2::love2::love2::love2::love2:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
HIS IG FEED IS FILLED WITH MO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

^One of TooMo's fanpages commented on this picture: "Ploy-Jay, want to see them play together more". They're referring to Toomtam and Mo as their characters, saying that they want TooMo to act together again. ^^ I love the support and adoration they're getting. Finally. They're getting recognition. :)

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY EVEN CHAT OUTSIDE OF WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: SERIOUSLY! TOOMO ARE SUCH GREAT AND CLOSE FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love2::love2::love2::love2::love2::love2::love2::love2::love2::love2::love2::love2::love2::love2::love2: I'M GUSHING OVER THESE TWO LIKE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE FINALLY SEEING THE TRUE RELATIONSHIP AND ONSCREEN POTENTIAL/CHEMISTRY OF THIS PAIRING! NOW THAT THEY'RE FINALLY BEING PROMOTED AS A PAIRING AND ACTUALLY GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY FOR EXPOSURE! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: THIS IS ONLY A BIT OF WHAT THEY'RE CAPABLE OF AND WHAT THEY'RE HOLDING BACK FROM US! GIVE THEM MORE EXPOSURE, MORE PROMOTIONS TOGETHER AND A GOOD SLAP-KISS LAKORN AND TOOMO'S POPULARITY WILL SKYROCKET!!!!!!!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are the comments from the picture TooMo's first fanpage posted (rough and brief translations):

"This koo jin, fighting"
"Love"
"A new koo jin"
"This is not new, this pair jin for a long time. Jin in music videos"
"This pair know each other for eight years" (WOW! I DIDN'T KNOW TOOMO HAVE BEEN FRIENDS FOR THAT LONG! I THOUGH IT WAS ONLY FOR FIVE/SIX YEARS! OMG MY FANGIRL HEART!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:)
"I love this pair, I'm a fan too"

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GUYS I AM SPAZZING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOOMO MADE IT ON DARADAILY NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:THEY JUST POSTED THIS ON THEIR OFFICIAL IG THIRTY MINUTES AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WAS NOT WRONG WHEN I ASSUMED TOOMO'S PART DID VERY WELL-ESPECIALLY THE LAST EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST A DAY AFTER IT AIRED THERE ARE ALREADY NEWS THAT PEOPLE ARE MISSING THEM (JAY AND PLOY/TOOMTAM AND MO)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Caption: ส่องภาพ “ตูมตาม-โม” ในมุมน่ารักที่การันตีว่าหายเศร้าจากซีรีส์แน่นอน! #รักลองใจ
อ่านต่อ :: http://www.daradaily.com/news/54168/read/ #daradaily #news

Google translate: Two "boom - Mo" in a cute guarantee that sadly missing from the series, of course! # I tried
Read :: http://www.daradaily.com/news/54168/read/ #daradaily #news

NO WONDER ACE AND THE WOMAN DIRECTOR(?) WERE PRAISING TOOMO SO MUCH DURING THEIR INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY SAW THAT SPARK IN TOOMO ON SET (WELL, THEY MUST'VE SEEN IT BEFORE TOO, HENCE WHY THEY CAST TOOMO IN THE FIRST PLACE XD)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND NOW VIEWERS ARE SEEING THEIR SPARK TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOOMO YOUR DAY OF RECOGNITION HAS FINALLY COME!!!!!!!!!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

More facts to prove their popularity is that on Mo's posts where she hashtagged #clubfridaytheseries7 she got HUNDREDS of comments. Mo has never even gotten ONE HUNDRED comments on any of her posts before! She usually gets less than fifty! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THIS FEELS SO SURREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:ARE TOOMO FINALLY BLOWING UP IN THAILAND!?!??!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I JUST REALIZED! THIS WAS POSTED THIRTY MINUTES AGO AND ALREADY OVER 3,000 LIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone commented "to be continued". THEY WANT JAY AND PLOY'S LOVE STORY TO CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

But honestly, TooMo just need to reunite in a slap-kiss lakorn. Seriously, it's about time now. No more innocent love/kiddie roles. They need something mature and intimate that will truly show all of their chemistry.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I LOST IT WHEN TOOMTAM PLAYED THE DISK THAT MO RECORDED OF HERSELF SINGING THE SAME SONG THAT HE SUNG TO HER IN EPISODE 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

I wonder if Mo really sang that song in the recording. It doesn't sound like her voice at times but at the same time, they could've edited her voice too. But if it wasn't really her, I think they should've let her sing to make the scene more emotional. Mo has an adorable singing voice and decent singing abilities.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS FACE THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Ploy's dad came into the room and asked her what was wrong. She said she was watching a sad series and then made this face.) MO YOU ARE KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2: