[GMM25] Club Friday The Series 7 : Hayt Gert Jak Kwarm Ruk

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
By the way, I have some very exciting news for TooMo fans. Aom Phiyada liked a poster I created and posted of TooMo on IG (same poster on my banner). The caption for the post was about how I want to see Toomtam and Mo in a slap-kiss lakorn. Toomtam's mom also liked my picture. AND the director that Toomtam worked with in Sud Sai Pan and Ruen Roy Ruk started following my page now too. I did NOT expect Aom to like my picture of Toomtam and Mo, for Toomtam's mom to like my picture, and especially for the director who worked with Toomtam in Sud Sai Pan and Ruen Roy Ruk to actually follow my page. WHY IS THIS EXCITING NEWS?! BECAUSE TOOMO ARE GETTING THE ATTENTION AND SUPPORT FROM DIRECTORS/PRODUCERS IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY, WHICH MEANS, TOOMO WILL POSSIBLY GET TO STAR IN A SLAP KISS LAKORN ONE DAY TO FINALLY SHOWCASE THEIR FULL POTENTIAL AND CHEMISTRY TOGETHER AS A PAIRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AOM AND TOOMTAM'S MOM LIKING MY IG POST-WHICH WAS A REQUEST TO SEE TOOMO AS A LEADING COUPLE IN A SLAP KISS LAKORN-AS WELL AS TOOMTAM'S DIRECTOR/ACTING COACH FROM SUD SAI PAN AND RUEN ROY RUK FOLLOWING MY PAGE, GIVES ME SO MUCH HOPE THAT IT'LL HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE SO MUCH HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WILL DEFINITELY HAPPEN ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!! I JUST KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLUS, IT'S THE ONLY BIG (POPULAR/MOST WATCHED) GENRE TOOMO HAVEN'T EXPERIMENTED IN YET! THE ONLY GENRE THEY HAVE YET TO CHALLENGE THEMSELVES IN AS A PAIRING! WHEN IT HAPPENS, IT WILL BE A BIG STEP IN THEIR JOURNEY AS KOO JINS! PEOPLE WILL FINALLY GET TO SEE WHAT TOOMO ARE CAPABLE OF! HOW MUCH CHEMISTRY THEY'VE BEEN HOLDING BACK!

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANOTHER TOOMO INTERVIEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIFTY MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!! GONNA GO WATCH IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cr: GMM

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
CAN SOMEONE TRANSLATE THIS ONE TOO!?!??!?!?!!??!?! AT LEAST TOOMO'S SEGMENT TOGETHER. THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I LOVE HOW THE HOSTS WERE TEASING TOOMO! WHEN TOOMTAM RESTED HIS ARM ON THE COUCH BEHIND MO'S BACK AND NOTT COMMENTED ABOUT HOW THEY WERE SO CLOSE TOGETHER OR SOMETHING AND THEN THE OTHER TWO HOSTS TEASINGLY SAT FURTHER TO THE EDGES TO GIVE TOOMO MORE SPACE!!!!!!!!!! SO STINKING CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOOMO NOT ONLY HAVE EXPLOSIVE AND EFFORTLESS ONSCREEN CHEMISTRY, BUT THEY ALSO HAVE ADORABLE AND NATURAL OFFSCREEN CHEMISTRY TOO! IT'S JUST THAT THEY'VE NEVER GOTTEN TO REVEAL IT! NOW THAT THEY'RE FINALLY GETTING MORE PROMOTION AND OPPORTUNITIES TOGETHER, WE'RE FINALLY SEEING WHAT THEY'RE TRULY MADE OF!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Fun fact: Toomtam and Mo both manage their own clothing brands now (Toomtam recently launched his own clothing line which currently consists of hats and tshirts). (Mo's clothing line that she manages with other actors from her celebrity group was mentioned in the video). TooMo are truly perfect for each other in every aspect-business/occupations, lifestyles/personal interests and looks! :D ^^ <3

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh I love how Toomtam teases Mo every chance he gets. You can tell they're really close and comfortable with each other. I need translations!

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THAT HUG TOOMTAM GAVE MO AT THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
A user by the name of zee_wiwwer posted these on IG:

Caption: รักพี่ทั้งคู่นะคะ^^
Google translate: ^^ I love you both.
Rạk phī̀ thậng khū̀ na kha^^

Caption: เคมีเข้ากันจนหน้าตาคล้ายกัน^^ ☺
Google translate: Chemical compatibility and looks like ^^ ☺.
Khemī k̄hêā kạn cn h̄n̂ātā khl̂āy kạn^^ ☺

I am seriously so proud and happy of TooMo for coming this far. They are finally gaining recognition and fans like they deserve. Not just international viewers, but Thai viewers are now also becoming fans of them. I'm so happy to know that I'm not the only one who thinks they are compatible, chemistry, acting and appearance wise. <3 This is only the beginning of their journey. Can't wait for what's in store for their future. <3

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
THE FIRST EPISODE SHOULD BE UPLOADED ON YOUTUBE IN A FEW HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE SECOND EPISODE WILL BE AIRING EITHER TODAY IN A FEW HOURS OR TOMORROW (DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU LIVE)! CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH BOTH EPISODES AND SPAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
WAHHHHHHHHHHHH THE FIRST EPISODE IS ON YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GONNA GO WATCH IT NOW! BUT FIRST, GONNA POST SOME PICTURES!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THESE CUTIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE PERFECTION TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cr to owners

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG LOOK AT THE WAY THEY'RE LOOKING INTO EACH OTHER'S EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOOMO ARE EXPLODINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WITH CHEMISTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY NEED A SLAP KISS ALREADYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEIR CONNECTION (SIMPLY JUST BY STARING AT EACH OTHER) IS ALREADY SO MINDBLOWINGLY POWERFUL AND INTENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: NOW JUST IMAGINE HOW INTENSE THEY WOULD BE IN A SLAP KISS LAKORN WITH LOTS OF ANGST AND AGGRESSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND LOTS OF PHYSICAL INTERACTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GOING CRAZY JUST IMAGINING IT!!!!!!!!

cr: momonchanok

Toomtam's expression here looks like he's pissed at Mo. And Mo's expression makes her look pitiful. The way Toomtam is holding Mo's arm also looks like he's grabbing her forcefully/out of anger/jealousy. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT FOR THESE TWO TO STAR IN A SLAP-KISS LAKORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY HAVE SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH POTENTIAL AND SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH CHEMISTRY!!!!!!!!!!! THEY WILL SLAYYYYYYY IN A SLAP KISS LAKORN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Before I watch the first episode, here's the teaser for the third episode!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
There is so much positive feedback about TooMo on IG. Here are just some of the comments/words people used to describe TooMo on the picture Mo posted of Toomtam holding her arm:

"Narak mak khu ni" which translates to "This couple is very cute/lovely."

"Narak. Jin." (jin means to ship a pairing)

"Fin luey kha" (fin basically means to adore/spaz over a pairing)

"Motsohm" (that's not how you spell it but it means compatible/suitable in Thai)

Toomtam's fanclub also commented "Jin" on Mo's picture, so they ship Toomtam with Mo. :D ^^ :love::love2::icon12:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Also, on the IG clip I posted, someone commented "Jin khu ni" with eye/heart emojis, which means "Ship this couple".

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
So happy and proud that TooMo are finally getting recognition. Slowly, but surely. They deserve it. They've proven so much and more to get to this point of their journey as a pairing. And it's only the beginning. :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Forgot to mention that Jes is also supporting TooMo's part in this series! He's the fourth celebrity I know of so far that is supporting Toomtam and Mo in here! Hehe so happy and proud of TooMo! <3

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I AM SO IMPRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's like watching TooMo in a movie. The way it's filmed and especially, TooMo's acting. They both have improved so much. They're both so versatile that they can easily and convincingly adapt to any style of acting, whether it's movie acting or lakorn acting. Their acting in here in comparison to their acting in lakorns is different. It's a subtle change, but a noticeable change. Such a talented pair of actors. <3 They perform perfectly and the best together because they constantly evolve, and they challenge yet help one another to grow in their acting skills. TooMo's secret to working so well together despite a poor storyline or lack of love development is that they have a natural connection. They simply click. They bounce off one another's energies. When one fails, the other picks up the slack and gets them back into acting mode.

It was so adorable when Toomtam went to hold Mo's hand but she jerked her hand away from him. :love: And also when Toomtam got jealous and protective that another guy was looking at Mo, so he put Mo's bag and his bag in the chair he was originally going to sit in, and then went and sat in the chair next to Mo. Hehehehehhheeh. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Mo was so adorable when she did that throwing up face and noise. XD <3

Awwwwwwwwwww it was so cute when Toomtam held onto Mo's hand after she snuck out of the house! He just grabbed her hand and held onto it so naturally! Cuties! I love TooMo in these youthful roles, but I also really want to see them step out of that kiddy stage as a pairing. It's time they experiment in more mature roles and a mature/serious genre together. Especially with how talented they are. They have the acting chops to take on a heavy plot. I mean, KNK was a challenging and mature lakorn (moreso their past life and characters than their present), but I want to see them in a heavy and modern lakorn. Their next project NEEDS to be a slap-kiss.

Okay, I can't not mention that scene when Toomtam and Mo were feeding each other and Mo got some ice cream on Toomtam's lips. It was actually a blooper (shown at the end of the episode). However, it's so impressive and cute because Toomtam and Mo just went with the flow and made it look so natural! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: You can tell it was a blooper too because Toomtam looked at the camera before sitting back down. They were both so professional about it that they both just continued acting the scene out. (The end of the scene or maybe even the entire feeding scene was likely improvised.) In the end, TooMo made it look so natural and flawless that the editors ended up using that take! TooMo are truly impressive! :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLEEEEEEEEEEE WHEN TOOMTAM COVERED MO'S MOUTH FROM BEHIND AND THEY WERE SORT OF WRESTLING WITH EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS LAUGHING AND SQUEALING!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::jump1::jump1::jump1::jump1::jump1::jump1::jump1::jump1::jump1::jump1::jump1::jump1::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

TooMo are so natural together! Their chemistry and interactions are effortless.

LOL!!!!!!!! Awwwwwww I really wish someone would sub this. Why did Toomtam go to Mo's father and beg him like that? They seem madly in love. Heheheheheh. But it's forbidded by Mo's father. Mo's smile when her father turned around was so cute and innocent, like a child. Hehe.

What did Mo say to her friends at the table the next day? Why did Toomtam look so sad/hurt/disappointed?

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WHEN MO TOUCHED TOOMTAM'S STOMACH AND ARM!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WHEN TOOMTAM PULLED MO AWAY WHILE SHE WAS LOOKING FOR THE GIRL (SECOND ACTRESS)!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGG I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE TOOMTAM BEING POSSESSIVE LIKE THIS WITH MO!!!!!!!!! AND YOU COULD HEAR HIM LAUGH BEFORE THE CLIP CUTS OFF TOO!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!

Man. I love Mo's acting in here. She is SO CUTE. I am so happy that TooMo got to be a part of this. Although, it's just unfortunate because the series is so short. Can you guys believe it? We're already halfway through their story and it literally just started. T.T

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
TooMo are so dreamy! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Got the quote from this song (not just the lyrics, but I think the music also really matches the aura of TooMo's picture ^^):