[GMM25] Club Friday The Series 7 : Hayt Gert Jak Kwarm Ruk

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart

Ohhhhh ShooooooT, Vill is going to be bridesmaid ??? wait looks like they are wearing the same dress.

cr mamiidaodiow

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:   :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo: :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: :dance2:  :dance2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfTSClkH770
cr: GMM25Thailand

I'm not looking forward to Toomtam's love story with the other actress, but other than that I'm STOKED for this! TooMo's chemistry just keeps getting better and stronger in every new project!!!!! :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: There seems to be a lot of cute scenes between them in here, so that gives me hope that, if not the focus of the lakorn, then they'll be the focus of the audience and fans. Judging from the teaser, Toomtam and Mo will deliver solid performances. It'll be a different side to them that we haven't seen yet. Their individual scenes towards the end gave me chills. They really are growing into a fine pair and fine actors.  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy: :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  I'm glad they got to participate in this with each other. It was the perfect challenge.

I really like when Mo's acting is more subtle like this. Mo shines most when she's playing sophisticated and classy characters, like in Peak Marn, not when she's bratty, like in Sorry I Love You. She's so pretty here. I love that they made her look natural yet bright, cute and youthful.

I cannot wait to see TooMo back onscreen again. Their hug in the trailer with Toomtam's longing voice in the background is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
72701 said:
Saw the trailer on Club Friday's IG. TooMo fans better brace yourselves. It's Club Friday. Might be heartbreaking.
Hahahhaha. I've already prepared myself. The worst I'm thinking could happen is that they don't end up with each other. I just hope they end up on good terms and not hating each other (their characters). And I hope they have a lot of cute scenes to make up for it. I hope they have most of the screentime in comparison to the other couples/characters.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The past two parts have been :rant: :cry: . I'll be tuning into Toomtam and Mo's part, too, and see how it goes.

Oil and Dao looks good alongside Vill. Dang, a really good looking cast. I really want to see the twist now. They haven't revealed much at all for their story. Vill said that if they're filming, she'll probably film during Songkran and won't go any where. Hehe.

sarNie Adult
lol the one with num & amy was a trainwreck. the dude is disgusting. i don't see how the girls still want him knowing he cheats on his wife and sleeps with his adopted daughter. tf bro, can you not keep it in your pants? there were some inconsistencies in tanya & kratae's storyline. at the end, i had trouble sympathizing with the main character. i like the one with four and sean so far. it's made me a four fan, and i look forward to seeing her storyline in secret love.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Sean's part ended last week but i just wonder why Sean has to cry hard almost all of his lakorns and this time everyone feel bad for him but for me i found he is so cute crying while eating like a baby lollll sorry Sean.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MARK YOUR CALENDARS GUYSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! TOOMO'S PART IS AIRING ON APRIL 2!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST A FEW MORE DAYS!!!!!!! HERE ARE SOME NEW PHOTOS OF THE OTP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE THE EPITOME OF PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUCH CUTIESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

^THEIR EYE CONTACTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH CHEMISTRYYYYY!!!!!!!

cr to owners

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I love TooMo's interactions on IG! Toomtam is always commenting on Mo's posts, even when they're unrelated to him. I love how close they are! Hehehe. They've been friends ever since 2011 when Mo starred in Toomtam's music videos for his first two singles after he won The Star (a singing competition). They clicked because of their similar interests and lifestyles. They're both hipsters who appreciate art-Toomtam is an artist (graffiti, pencil, everything basically) while Mo likes to draw and visit art exhibits on her free time. They're both also into photography and street or "hipster" fashion. Costarring with him in his first two acting projects (his music videos) also makes Mo Toomtam's first nang'ek. <3 It's so heartwarming to see how far they've come as an onscreen pair AND as friends. <3 They recently hung out together with Ak at Toomtam's house. :D

^Even with no makeup, they're still so compatible! So cute!!

cr: momonchanok, yuttana_brand, akkakarat

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
THE TEASER FOR THE FIRST EPISODE IS OUT!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! TOOMO ARE SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cr: GMM

sarNie Adult
Sean's part ended last week but i just wonder why Sean has to cry hard almost all of his lakorns and this time everyone feel bad for him but for me i found he is so cute crying while eating like a baby lollll sorry Sean.
i kinda teared up a bit at that scene, although throughout the story i was thinking "i hope she dumps your ass". :cool: i'm not a sean fan, but i really enjoyed that storyline.