[GMM25] Club Friday The Series 7 : Hayt Gert Jak Kwarm Ruk

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
RUK LONG JAI'S POSTER HAS BEEN RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND MORE PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHE.

cr: GMM & djpchod

TooMo are on GMM's banner for their youtube channel! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG super duper excited ahahha
please tell me somebody is subbing this
I wish. :( I don't think anyone subs lakorns these days anymore lol. It's rare. But I'm super excited tooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! TooMo are sooooooo adorableeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! I keep replaying the teaser and it's going to be such a rollercoaster of emotions. T.T

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Alright guys. Prepare yourselves for a spoiler....... This is more of a drastic twist than I thought it would be but at least Toomtam doesn't end up with the other girl. SPOILER ALERT (DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED!):
Toomtam falls for a guy in the end (both guys were probably interested in each other but were hiding it, thus causing the mess and misunderstandings between all three girls). How messed up is that?! I figured this out because I translated the top comment from the trailer on youtube and this is what it said:

เคยฟังในวิทยุแล้ว สุดท้ายผู้ชายก็เลือกเด็กคนนั้น
Listen to the radio, The final choice was a boy.

Oh well. It's more messed up than I thought, but it's not gonna stop me from watching. TooMo still have the explosive chemistry! It'll be hard to convince us that he's gay when he has such natural, effortless and strong romantic chemistry with Mo!

EDIT: It might not be true. It could be a false spoiler! Someone else commented on the person's post and if my understanding was correct, they said that the person should know when it's appropriate and not appropriate to play with people's emotions, implying that the person was making it up. But don't completely disregard the spoiler either because it could still be true.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I just realized that this is TooMo's first modern tv series as pra'nangs. KNK was a half modern/half period lakorn, MPGGG was modern but comedy. This is their first modern series in a serious/drama genre together. I can't wait for the day when we see TooMo in their first modern slap-kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D It'll be soon!!!!!!!

I also just realized that Ruk Long Jai is the middle part of this entire season (since there are seven short stories and theirs is the fourth part). HOW COOL!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOOMTAM'S SWEET SMILE AND MO'S ADORING EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT CONNECTION IS INTENSE!!!!!!!!!!!! TOOMO'S CHEMISTRY IS OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!! JUST THREE MORE DAYS GUYSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cr: clubfriday_theseries

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUT OF ALL OF TOOMO'S PROJECTS, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THEY'VE APPEARED TOGETHER AS A PAIR ON A SHOW TO TALK ABOUT AND PROMOTE THEIR SERIES! THEY LOOK SO LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEIR FEATURES ARE SO COMPATIBLE!!!!!!!!! BOTH HAVE A NATURAL, EARTHY AND YOUTHFUL LOOK!!! SO PERFECT TOGETHER!!!!! I LOVE HOW WHENEVER I SEE TOOMO TOGETHER, I CAN SENSE THE SINCERITY IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP! THEIR CLOSE FRIENDSHIP IS SO VISIBLE! BOTH THEIR ONSCREEN AND OFFSCREEN INTERACTIONS ARE SO NATURAL AND EFFORTLESS, YET EXPLOSIVE AND POWERFUL! BEST FRIENDS/COSTARS FOREVER!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

^Look at how perfectly compatible they are sitting side by side together! JUST PURE PERFECTION!!

cr: momonchanok, yuttana_brand, efmontv, etc.

Finaleweddingstudio commented "น่ารัก" (narak, which means cute) on Mo's picture of her and Toomtam (first picture I posted). I wonder if they have something planned for TooMo?! :D It's most likely just wishful thinking on my part, but I'm still a little suspicious because finaleweddingstudio has never commented on any of Mo's posts before. :eek:

I'm so happy that TooMo are finally getting more exposure! They're starting to gain more Thai fans now. I've been seeing a lot of comments on IG saying that Toomtam and Mo are cute and how people "love this couple". Not to mention, there was previously a Thai IG fanpage for TooMo called @toomtammo_tm or something like that, but it has since been deleted.

This is the start of TooMo's rise! Next we just need to see them in a slap-kiss lakorn and their stardom will skyrocket!!!!!!!!!

^I saw these pictures on IG from Push and Jui's lakorn ceremony and was thinking that I'd LOVE to see Mo dressed like this in a revenge/slap-kiss lakorn with Toomtam! They'd be smoking hot together! Especially because Mo has such a nice figure and pretty features. I can't wait to see her in a glamorous, sophisticated and fierce role! A story like this would be perfect (but hopefully better written, since I can't come up with very good plots XD). http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/toomo-game-marn-devils-game.64000/

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
IT'S AIRING TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cr: gmm25thailand

Unfortunately, GMM won't upload episode 1 until next week. So for those who can't wait that long, you'll have to watch it live here at http://www.gmm25.com/home/live. Ruk Long Jai airs Saturday's at 8PM (Thailand time).

THESE ARE SO CUTE!!!! They look like posters for a rom/com lakorn about high school lovers! :D :D :D TooMo are perfect!! <3

cr: gmm25thailand & djpchod

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. This is the first time seeing TooMo promote their project together. So sweet. <3 It's cute how they were in sync when they said "sao ni". Hehehehhehe. They looked surprised that they both said it at the same time because before the clip cuts off, you can see them look at each other. :D :D :D :D :D :D https://www.instagram.com/p/BDp3lxixf36/

sarNie Adult
I'm sad that I already know what's gonna happen. I wanted to be surprised while watching the story. :(

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Awwwww. So many celebrities supporting and promoting TooMo's part on their IGs. :D <3 Yingying, Ben and Ak so far. So happy and proud! ^^

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Ak's caption on his post of Ruk Long Jai's poster said (rough translation): "8PM tonight, follow bugtime (Toomtam's nickname I'm assuming) and na wiang (google translated it to "jerk") and Nong Nara (second girl)." Mo is the "jerk" that Ak was referring to. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!! Mo commented on Ak's post with a gun emoji. AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE TOOMO AND AKMO'S RELATIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!! Not only are TooMo close, but Toomtam, Mo and Ak are all close as well. Toomtam and Ak clearly tease Mo a lot. Hehehehehee.

Jes also commented on Ak's post. (Jes, Mo and Ak are all in Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur's remake and are currently in the filming stage.) Two other Exact producers/directors/acting coaches(?) (one is from Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur) also commented on Ak's post and Ak replied to them all (Mo, Jes and the two producers, directors, or acting coaches): It shows the intimacy that I already have two of our big Earth '. That's the exact google translation. So I think he might be saying that he teases TooMo and it's harmless, because it just shows how close he is to the both of them. <3 :3 (Jes and the two Exact staff members were sort of teasing Ak for teasing Mo, so I guess he was trying to explain himself to them. Even though I'm sure they all knew that they were just teasing each other for fun. ^^)

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SMILING FROM EAR TO EAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOOMO ARE SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDN'T GET TO CATCH THE FIRST EPISODE LIVE BUT LUCKILY SOME FANS POSTED CLIPS ON IG! TOOMO ARE THE REAL DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY NEVER FAIL TO DELIVER SOLID AND VERSATILE PERFORMANCES, AS WELL AS EXPLOSIVE AND EFFORTLESS CHEMISTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOOMO ARE THE PERFECT TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE EACH OTHER'S HALF IN THE LAKORN WORLD! THEY COMPLETE EACH OTHER AND THEY ALWAYS BRING OUT THE BEST IN ONE ANOTHER! I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS OTP'S JOURNEY IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY, BOTH AS A PAIRING ONSCREEN AND AS CLOSE FRIENDS OFFSCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN EACH NEW PROJECT, THEY CONTINUE TO PROVE WHY THEY ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER! WITH EACH OTHER, THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE TO TRY OR FORCE ANYTHING! THEY JUST CLICK AND NATURALLY OOZE WITH CHEMISTRY!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDuezANS8Uo/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDubqioIST5/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDub7YpoSUR/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDucQcQISVA/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDueBday8Td/

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY WANT TO SEE THE BEHIND THE SCENES!!!!!!!!!!!

cr: tonnamsd

I hope they include it in the upload on youtube! If not, I'll have to watch it live from now on in case they reveal more bloopers! <3

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOOMO'S INTERVIEW ON EFMONTV IS NOW ON YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I REALLY WISH SOMEONE COULD TRANSLATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIELUVR OR AIYAJA?!?!?!? IT WOULD BE HUGELYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT SEEMED LIKE ACE AND THE DIRECTOR(?)/PRODUCER(?) WERE PRAISING TOOMO! I HEARD "CHEMI ("CHEMISTRY")", "NARAK ("CUTE")" AND OTHER WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK ACE ALSO REVEALED WHY HE CHOSE TOOMTAM AND MO FOR THESE ROLES AND WHY HE CHOSE TOOMO AS A COUPLE SPECIFICALLY FOR THIS PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE HOW TOOMTAM TEASED MO AT 20:37!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOOMO ARE SO STINKING CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEIR INTERACTIONS OFFSCREEN ARE SO NATURAL AND EFFORTLESS! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT TOOMTAM SAID TO MO TO MAKE HER SLAP HIS KNEE AND MAKE THE HOSTS/ACE/DIRECTOR/PRODUCER SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: From my limited understanding of Thai, I think Toomtam teased that Mo secretly likes him (he said "ab chob"). Then, he said "lo len" when basically means "just kidding". Then I think he was talking about their journey as costars because he said "mv". So I'm guessing he talked about how Mo starred in his first two music videos and that was how they first met. And then they became friends (Toomtam said "peun" which means friend in Thai).

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT TOOMTAM SAID ABOUT MO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE SAID "JING JING NARAK MAK" (BASICALLY TRANSLATES TO "SHE'S HONESTLY VERY CUTE/LOVELY").

GUYS JUST WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO TO SEE WHAT I'M SPAZZING ABOUT! IT IS WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT EVEN HALFWAY THROUGH THE VIDEO AND THERE ARE ALREADY SO MANY SQUEAL WORTHY MOMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cr: GMM

Last edited: