[GMM25] Club Friday The Series 7 : Hayt Gert Jak Kwarm Ruk

sarNie Adult
There's usually some surprise Club Friday throws at us. Guess we'll see. It's gonna be a while though unfortunately. As much I like the cast of the current storyline, I can't wait for it to end. Season 6 was mostly bad, so I'm hoping they don't derp this season just because they have an all-star cast.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid

^Oh no. Do you guys see that? Toomtam's holding the other girl's hand. :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

cr: djpchod

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Sean and Four part. The trailer. Air after Tanya part is finish in March.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arcUMRVIkus

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
So cool that Sean's part airs before Toomtam and Mo's. ^_^ Fun fact: When TooMo were first revealed to be in here, I noticed a Thai fanpage for their pairing on IG called @toomtammo_tm. The page no longer exists, but it still warms my heart to know that TooMo are finally receiving some recognition in Thailand and not just internationally. The more Thai fans they have, the likelier producers and directors will continue to pair them up, and in better projects, since they will then have a local audience that they can actually profit from. Because unfortunately, international fans don't really contribute to ratings and feedback since the main audience lakorns are targeted at are Thai viewers living in Thailand. So hopefully once Ruk Long Jai airs, TooMo will receive more love, more fans and more recognition. :heart: I have faith that soon enough, they will establish a solid fanclub in Thailand. :yes: Slowly but surely, they are climbing their way to success as a notable pairing. Not to mention, I am seeing new TooMo fans on youtube, IG and other forms of social media often now. TooMo's breakthrough is definitely coming. :spin:  :crush:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I THINK TOOMTAM AND MO WILL BE PROMOTING THEIR PART SOON!!!!!!!!!!! https://www.instagram.com/p/BCbf_ntwrPE AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Part of the caption says "#jay #ploy promotion #clubfridaytheseries7" (I could understand that part listening on google translate). :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: And the other part says "วัดหลวงพ่อโต วังหลัง ศิริราช เวลา 12.00-15.00 น." which is the place they'll be promoting at I believe. I hope it's just them promoting their part, and I hope they're the only ones from their part promoting together on that day!   :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clap: :clap: :clap: I want the focus to be on them and not the supporting cast.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
GUYS TOOMOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

cr: djpchod

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
lakornsrok said:
omggg soo cute!!  Finally i want them to get eachother soo bad!  :lmao:
I know! They're adorableeee!!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:

I have a bad feeling they're not going to end up together, so I'm just praying we get a lot of cute TooMo scenes. I hope TooMo get at least 60% or more of the screentime (cute and romantic scenes mostly).

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Omg! Vill and Dao together for this series?!!! Say what???!! And Oil?!! I adore Dao, so yay! It'll be fun and refreshing to see them together in here especially when I just got done watching Dao in Jiranee's lakorn.

Vill's wardrobe looks plain and ugly though. Lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Omg! Vill and Dao together for this series?!!! Say what???!! And Oil?!! I adore Dao, so yay! It'll be fun and refreshing to see them together in here especially when I just got done watching Dao in Jiranee's lakorn.

Vill's wardrobe looks plain and ugly though. Lol
 hahha I was about to say lol