[CH3] Nak Soo Taywada: Panjan Kawin/Prang Kannarun

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I don’t even know who that is anymore lol aha :( but oh well~~ I think when this ends I’ll make my way to it. :D
This lakorn is really going fast..it is hard to catch if u miss a single ep...lol
Mehhh.. I check my messages late.. By the spoilers u gave, i'm even more nervous for today's episode.. Why did Tay jump off from the building and explode..? What did the bad guys said..?
Bad guys said he has 2 choices:

1. To be alive and continue to do good (his life)
2. To let his lover alive (Ya's life)

Thae said "no one agree to lose his life for someone else"

Ya "But I agree...to lose my life for love and goodness."

Thae "This is my Naiying"

I think by jumping off the building and bombing himself are his trick to escape. Bad guys and Ya thought he died coz of the bomb.
Haha. Oh lord. Tuk has to be my favorite actor in here. . . him and his character is very interesting. Thai rai's aren't usually like him. If I were to give out PhataWards my award for Best Villian would go to Got AND Tuk.

Woah! The ending today was gooood! I got goosebumps everywhere! Hahah.
Seriously though. Who is Tay?!?! Is he really a Taywada?!? Tell us scriptwriters. We're almost ending!
Haha...He is too good as a villian. It made me want to break my TV screen just to give him a few slaps..lmao...normally I don't care for evil character..

Who Thae is?

1. Thae is a police...but he disguised himself to find out the truth about dirty business in Namchiev Island and the death of Ya's father. He learned those tricks from abroad. Like Pong said, they are like effects in Hollywood films.

2.....Find out tonight and tmr episodes :naughty2: according to spoiler, he will reveal his another identity to Ya tonight. But spoiler can be wrong.o_O

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This lakorn is really going fast..it is hard to catch if u miss a single ep...lol

I think by jumping off the building and bombing himself are his trick to escape. Bad guys and Ya thought he died coz of the bomb.

Haha...He is too good as a villian. It made me want to break my TV screen just to give him a few slaps..lmao...normally I don't care for evil character..

Who Thae is?

1. Thae is a police...but he disguised himself to find out the truth about dirty business in Namchiev Island and the death of Ya's father. He learned those tricks from abroad. Like Pong said, they are like effects in Hollywood films.

2.....Find out tonight and tmr episodes :naughty2: according to spoiler, he will reveal his another identity to Ya tonight. But spoiler can be wrong.o_O
Have they told us that already and I missed it? Or is that something you concluded from spoilers??

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Have they told us that already and I missed it? Or is that something you concluded from spoilers??
They haven't told us yet. What Pong said was just a clue about those tricks being pure science.

Unlike what I got for Game Sneha and BPS which are the scripts for all episodes. For this lakorn, the spoiler I got was just for main plot. So, the idea is there but how it is being displayed sometime is different. Let's see how they gonna reveal these.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
They haven't told us yet. What Pong said was just a clue about those tricks being pure science.

Unlike what I got for Game Sneha and BPS which are the scripts for all episodes. For this lakorn, the spoiler I got was just for main plot. So, the idea is there but how it is being displayed sometime is different. Let's see how they gonna reveal these.
Oh ok. It's weird. Is Tay some sort of magician then. Hahha. They opening theme is "I'm not an angel." Hahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hahaha...yeah. somehow he is like a magician. The opening song already told us he is not an angel.

Anyway, how is this lakorn, phat? It didn't disappoint me so far. Better than expected in many aspects.
I wasn't expecting much because it's an evening lakorn and I already knew how not-so-detailed they can be, but yeah this one surprised me because they've got excellent actors/actresses! The whole supporting cast is great even better than our leads. Hahaha. Overall story is also interesting enough to keep me going. I'm glad I stuck around. Hehe.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I wasn't expecting much because it's an evening lakorn and I already knew how not-so-detailed they can be, but yeah this one surprised me because they've got excellent actors/actresses! The whole supporting cast is great even better than our leads. Hahaha. Overall story is also interesting enough to keep me going. I'm glad I stuck around. Hehe.
The supporting cast is excellent. No overacting so far. It also amazed me how they could build all the storyline for almost every character...I see a lot of complaints on twitter and pantip to put this on primetime...lol...now see? It is doing better than all ch3 primetime lakorns at the moment. Last night rating got 4.2.

Su Lin

sarNie Egg
Hahaha...yeah. somehow he is like a magician. The opening song already told us he is not an angel.

Anyway, how is this lakorn, phat? It didn't disappoint me so far. Better than expected in many aspects.
He's not an angel but he's a magician.. Hahaha.. I do hope they would reveal how Tay and Ya met during childhood.. How they became friends.. And etc..

Su Lin

sarNie Egg

Who Thae is?

Another identity..? Oh M Gee.. Please give me the spoiler.. Its only 3pm Malaysian time and i cannot wait.. :crybaby2::crybaby2:

Su Lin

sarNie Egg
Haha. Oh lord. Tuk has to be my favorite actor in here. . . him and his character is very interesting. Thai rai's aren't usually like him. If I were to give out PhataWards my award for Best Villian would go to Got AND Tuk.

Woah! The ending today was gooood! I got goosebumps everywhere! Hahah.
Seriously though. Who is Tay?!?! Is he really a Taywada?!? Tell us scriptwriters. We're almost ending!
Got & Tuk..? Please remind me which one again because some of the character name i still don't know..

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Another identity..? Oh M Gee.. Please give me the spoiler.. Its only 3pm Malaysian time and i cannot wait.. :crybaby2::crybaby2:
He's not an angel but he's a magician.. Hahaha.. I do hope they would reveal how Tay and Ya met during childhood.. How they became friends.. And etc..
I already spoiled this before since the beginning but I forgot which page I posted it. Hence, this is for u...
Thae's father and Ya's father were friends. If spoiler is true, Thae's father will come to Namchiev island to meet Ya's family. He'll tell Ya that he and Ya's father already made them (Ya & Thae) engaged since they were young. Thae's official name is Thaeverith. Ya will be confused if Thae and Thaeverith is the same person or not.

Su Lin

sarNie Egg
I already spoiled this before since the beginning but I forgot which page I posted it. Hence, this is for u...
Thae's father and Ya's father were friends. If spoiler is true, Thae's father will come to Namchiev island to meet Ya's family. He'll tell Ya that he and Ya's father already made them (Ya & Thae) engaged since they were young. Thae's official name is Thaeverith. Ya will be confused if Thae and Thaeverith is the same person or not.
Engaged since they were young..? Awwww.. I think this will end good..

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
The supporting cast is excellent. No overacting so far. It also amazed me how they could build all the storyline for almost every character...I see a lot of complaints on twitter and pantip to put this on primetime...lol...now see? It is doing better than all ch3 primetime lakorns at the moment. Last night rating got 4.2.
With a casting and storyline like this, it should of been a prime time lakorn. Oh well, I’m glad this is doing well for ch3.

Su Lin

sarNie Egg
Please someone translate yesterday's FIN episode of Tay & Ya where Tay reveal his identity.. :icon12::angel10:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I haven't seen today's episode yet, but dropping by to PhatCap that hawt Narong and Ya bed-not-so-bed scene. Haha.

Episode 22 Mini PhatCaps Part II

Premise of the scene: Narong invites Ya into his suite and Ya agrees so she can find more info on Narong's drug dealing VIP's. The rest is self explanatory. Need I go more into detail? Haha. Beware it's not for the gentle heart that roots for TayYa.

Attempts to kiss her. . . and spills champagne inside her boob!
Screenshot_2018-08-22-19-04-10-1.png

Attempts to clean her. . . with his lips!
Screenshot_2018-08-22-19-04-45-1.png

Oh no says Ya.
Screenshot_2018-08-22-19-04-59-1.png

Attempts to bed her. . . with clothes on.
Screenshot_2018-08-22-19-07-06-1.png

Oh hell no says Ya.
Screenshot_2018-08-22-19-07-32-1.png

Must shower first.
Screenshot_2018-08-22-19-07-53-1.png

Gets turned on! Attempts to bed second try!
Screenshot_2018-08-22-19-08-16-1.png

Oh hell to the no. Cries Ya. Someone save me!
Screenshot_2018-08-22-19-08-57-1.png

Riiing!!! Alarm goes off. Whew. Lucky.
Screenshot_2018-08-22-19-09-08-1.png

Do not open!
Screenshot_2018-08-22-19-06-51-1.png

You know I was a little sad that Tay didn't come to save her. What if Kosom wasn't there to push the fire button???? What if?!?!? Not like Tay didn't know where she was going either.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Got & Tuk..? Please remind me which one again because some of the character name i still don't know..
Got Jirayu isn't in here. He's a younger actor who played Saeng in Kom Faek earlier this year.

Tuk plays Narong the dude who has been forcing himself on Hataya. Haha.

maeMAY

sarNie Egg
I have fallen behind on this week's episodes but I am definitely making time this weekend to binge it all! I think this is better since all of this week's episodes have been crayyyy!! IG also keeps me pretty well updated too, haha I almost do not even have to watch the full episodes because other people already capture and upload all of the FIN scenes!

Excited for the coming episode recaps! I really hope this drama will get subbed, I would watch it over again for sure!

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I haven't seen today's episode yet, but dropping by to PhatCap that hawt Narong and Ya bed-not-so-bed scene. Haha.

Episode 22 Mini PhatCaps Part II

Premise of the scene: Narong invites Ya into his suite and Ya agrees so she can find more info on Narong's drug dealing VIP's. The rest is self explanatory. Need I go more into detail? Haha. Beware it's not for the gentle heart that roots for TayYa.

Attempts to kiss her. . . and spills champagne inside her boob!
View attachment 23067

View attachment 23068

Oh no says Ya.
View attachment 23069

View attachment 23071

Oh hell no says Ya.
View attachment 23072

Must shower first.
View attachment 23073

View attachment 23074

View attachment 23075

View attachment 23076

Do not open!

You know I was a little sad that Tay didn't come to save her. What if Kosom wasn't there to push the fire button???? What if?!?!? Not like Tay didn't know where she was going either.
I like the face she made after Narong left his room to find out where the fire is. :risas3: she made it like Narong is so disgusting

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Please someone translate yesterday's FIN episode of Tay & Ya where Tay reveal his identity.. :icon12::angel10:

@Chario mintmario Help me out!

Episode 23 Mini PhatSubs

The very first scene!

Tay: Do you think I'm not hurt? I see your tears, but I can't do anything about it. I can't make your tears go away.
Screenshot_2018-08-22-21-32-25-1.png

Ya: How did you escape?
Screenshot_2018-08-22-21-32-57-1.png

Tay: You don't want me to do die don't you? I'm Taywarit Taeparat. When I was ten years old I came to this place with my parents. I met the daughter of my father's friend. Her name was Hataya.
Screenshot_2018-08-22-21-33-22-1.png

Ya: I remember that person, but I don't remember who he is.
Screenshot_2018-08-22-21-33-40-1.png

Tay: Not long after that I was sent abroad to study. I met Pong and we became friends. One day I saw the news of Uncle Witoon and I worried about the woman I once knew. The woman I love. I don't want her to be by herself. I came back when Namchiew Island was in a mess. When illegal things were happening. So I disguised myself as Naksoo Taywada to get rid of all those bad people. I couldn't stand seeing the woman I love fight the evil people who did whatever they wanted. Pong and I used the sky and lightening to help. No one knows if there really are angels, but one thing is for sure "An evil person will never catch an angel, you will be burnt by the sun's fire." I hoped that Naksoo Taywada would help reform Namchiew Island if we got rid of all evil. It won't be long until everything ends. I've loved you since the day I met you. Since you were still a young lady and I was a young boy. Today I'm big enough to take care of you. I want someone next to me, go everywhere together, stay together until old age, and spend every minute with. Marry me.
Screenshot_2018-08-22-21-35-00-1.png

Ya: I simply asked who you are and why you're here.
Screenshot_2018-08-22-21-35-27-1.png

Tay: I came to ask you to marry me, but met with all these circumstances first. You haven't answered me. Will you marry me or not?
Screenshot_2018-08-22-21-36-18-1.png

Ya: We'll wait for everything to end first then I'll give you an answer.
Screenshot_2018-08-22-21-37-03-1.png

Tay: I missed you so much.
Screenshot_2018-08-22-21-37-44-1.png

Bonus. Don't look.

Screenshot_2018-08-22-21-33-54-1.png
Puahaha. Idk why, but I literally laughed out loud when I saw this hairdo.

Su Lin

sarNie Egg
@Chario mintmario Help me out!

Episode 23 Mini PhatSubs

The very first scene!

Tay: Do you think I'm not hurt? I see your tears, but I can't do anything about it. I can't make your tears go away.
View attachment 23078

Ya: How did you escape?
View attachment 23079

Tay: You don't want me to do die don't you? I'm Taywarit Taeparat. When I was ten years old I came to this place with my parents. I met the daughter of my father's friend. Her name was Hataya.
View attachment 23080

Ya: I remember that person, but I don't remember who he is.
View attachment 23081

Tay: Not long after that I was sent abroad to study. I met Pong and we became friends. One day I saw the news of Uncle Witoon and I worried about the woman I once knew. The woman I love. I don't want her to be by herself. I came back when Namchiew Island was in a mess. When illegal things were happening. So I disguised myself as Naksoo Taywada to get rid of all those bad people. I couldn't stand seeing the woman I love fight the evil people who did whatever they wanted. Pong and I used the sky and lightening to help. No one knows if there really are angels, but one thing is for sure "An evil person will never catch an angel, you will be burnt by the sun's fire." I hoped that Naksoo Taywada would help reform Namchiew Island if we got rid of all evil. It won't be long until everything ends. I've loved you since the day I met you. Since you were still a young lady and I was a young boy. Today I'm big enough to take care of you. I want someone next to me, go everywhere together, stay together until old age, and spend every minute with. Marry me.
View attachment 23083

Ya: I simply asked who you are and why you're here.
View attachment 23084

Tay: I came to ask you to marry me, but met with all these circumstances first. You haven't answered me. Will you marry me or not?
View attachment 23085

Ya: We'll wait for everything to end first then I'll give you an answer.
View attachment 23086

Tay: I missed you so much.
View attachment 23067

View attachment 23068

Oh no says Ya.
View attachment 23069

View attachment 23071

Oh hell no says Ya.
View attachment 23072

Must shower first.
View attachment 23073

View attachment 23074

View attachment 23075

View attachment 23076

Do not open!

Me too.. I thought Tay would come to the rescue.. Luckily Kosom came to the help.. But poor Kosom.. P'Pong i'm here for you:icon12: