[CH3] Nak Soo Taywada: Panjan Kawin/Prang Kannarun

Discussion in '2018' started by Maricon, Feb 18, 2017.

1. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Wedding Photoshoot!!!

Screenshot_2018-08-23-21-08-11-1.png Screenshot_2018-08-23-21-08-34-1.png Screenshot_2018-08-23-21-08-46-1.png Screenshot_2018-08-23-21-09-10-1.png Screenshot_2018-08-23-21-09-19-1.png Screenshot_2018-08-23-21-09-25-1.png

2. Tresor_moi

Tresor_moi sarNie Egg

Su Lin, Chario mintmario and phatman like this.
  3. phatman

Haha. Yes, it's done. It's a good lakorn. It keeps you on your toes.

4. Tresor_moi

Tresor_moi sarNie Egg

Anyone subbing it?

Su Lin and phatman like this.
  5. Chario mintmario

Chario mintmario sarNie Adult

Lmao...sorry Phat for not helping u. I was travelling yesterday. Anyway, let me help to clarify a few things.

- Pong said he got PhD from the top university in America and also got a Master in Engineering. Thae asked him to come and help here. In this scene, he told them that he will help police finding evidence for all cases of illegal drug that haven't cleared yet.

- Thae disappeared for 11 months... damn...I think it is justified that no one knew he has been hospitalized. We knew how secretive he has been. As I told he is a police in disguised and is a big police too. I guessed Thae doesn't want anyone to know where he is.

- A lot of people on twitter guessed that Thae was the main police who wrote a letter to the evil cop to keep Choodate in Namchiev province when Choodate ask to resign from work. At the end shot of Thae in police uniform, his postion is the leader of police in Namchiev province (the same position as the evil one who was arrested). Choodate is still in the same position. This showed that Thae was already a bigger police before he got transfered to this province.

- The closure of everyone is hilarous. Lmao...I was laughing so much because of what they wrote on screen.

Choodate "After getting married, Sarawat Choodate is still working to ensure safety of everyone in Namchiev island. He has no child yet, no liquid medicine." The word liquid medicine is joking phrase to describe some guy who got married but hasn't had a child yet.:risas3:

"Turian got promoted but still is a slave to his wife. But Kaoniev's love for him is still the same."

"Thae and Ya got married and spend their times as couples happily. Ya got pregnant with a twins of boy and girl. Their names are Mek and Fond."

~~~~~~~
    I wish they extend one more episode too because they could easily extend it if they want. But it is also a good idea to end it yesterday. If it ends on Friday, the rating will got affected badly.

The ending ep got 4.6 (the highest among all lakorn airing yesterday). The rating already got affected due to volleyball competition Thai vs Japan. It would reached 5 for sure if no volleyball because even Ch7 evening lakorn dropped from 5.3 to 4.5 last night.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  6. phatman

Nope. Haha. Just me and my version of the lakorn. I call it PhatSubs. HAHA.

Su Lin and Tresor_moi like this.
  7. Tresor_moi

Tresor_moi sarNie Egg

I have to read all your subs then haha

8. phatman

AHH So that's why Pong was saying "Two" something. Haha. I didn't understand. You know, you and I can totally team up and sub this show!! On the youtube channel girl! Haha.

Yeah I wish they went in depth about Tay's identity. They kind of spent too long developing the story that they sort of neglected a few of the 'bigger' issues. Like who is Big Boss? They never clarified that. What exactly does Tay do?? Sure they gave us an answer, but only at the very end. That's not enough for me. Also what about the rest of the gang in Namchiew Island? Like Wan's dad, Thep, Pong. I need answers! Haha.

Hurray for the 4.6 rating! So this show was top rated for its time slot?

Su Lin and Chario mintmario like this.
  9. phatman

They are called PhatSubs for a reason. They aren't accurate. Haha. Plus there are only a few episodes where I attempted to PhatSub haha.

Su Lin likes this.
  10. Chario mintmario

Khun Uk Patchanee who is the owner of this production clarified on twitter that the old guy (Prajeen) is the real big boss like we all guessed.

Nah...4.6 rating was the top rated of all slots yesterday. It overtook every lakorn airing since morning, to primetime. The volleyball women competition really took many of the viewers away from them..luckily they still topped. This lakorn is definitely a success.

P.S. yeah I also think we work like a subbing team here..hahaha

Edit: volleyball competition got 5.3...for lakorn category, yes!!!! Nak Soo topped.

11. phatman

I knew it. Well, they should've at least made it clear in the lakorn.

Yay! Happy for team Taywada then! I read somewhere that the highest rating for an evening lakorn this year was 6+. NST being 4.6 is almost up there!

We can totally start at EP1. HEHE. I wouldn't mind. I'd love to re-watch this with more focus. Haha.

12. Chario mintmario

Indeed. At the moment, rating standard is really low. James and Yeena lakorn got only 1.9. Nang Barp last night also got 1.9. Rabam Marn of ch 7 only got a rating of 4. Nak Soo Tevada is the only lakorn that have been saving Ch3 for quite sometimes. :nut:

~~~~~~
    Regarding subbing, I would like to help but i'm really slow and I have never learned Thai...however, we can start from ep 2. Ep 1 got subbed on dailymotion already. Does ch3 enable CC on their official channel?

13. phatman

Yup They recently enabled their videos! Considering the episodes are so short there really isn't much dialogue. Haha. It's not too bad to sub. The issue is. . . what exactly are they saying?? Hahaha.

14. Chario mintmario

So true...lmao. but we can try. Some scenes we already subbed here too. Let's divide some workload..hahaha...

phatman and Su Lin like this.
  15. Chario mintmario

phatman and Su Lin like this.
  16. Su Lin

Su Lin sarNie Egg

U guys are awesome.. U and Chario should do subs on Ch3.. U two are good enough.. Should really consider.. I need u both.. Ehemm.. No.. We need both of u.. I didn't quite understand episode 3 till 22..:love::icon12:

Chario mintmario and phatman like this.
  17. Su Lin

Su Lin sarNie Egg

Luckily Punjan only had to kiss side of her lips and not french kiss.. ;):cheer:

phatman likes this.
  18. Su Lin

Su Lin sarNie Egg

They could give him extra scenes before Tay's and Ya's wedding..

phatman likes this.
  19. phatman

How about I do what I know for sure and you fill in after? Haha.

20. phatman